Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48

Thread: The Enemy Within: Islamic Jihadists Controlling U.S. Anti-Terrorism

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    02-13-10 @ 10:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    141

    Re: The Enemy Within: Islamic Jihadists Controlling U.S. Anti-Terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by Winnb View Post
    Oh heck man, you're the genius. Please contact your local law enforcement officials and let them know of this incredible conspiracy. No wait! They might be in on it too. Better to contact someone "off the grid". Know what I mean? (wink wink nod nod)
    Not only are you incredibly boring, but you are incredibly oblivious as well. I'm so impressed.

  2. #22
    Educator Winnb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-22-10 @ 07:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    822

    Re: The Enemy Within: Islamic Jihadists Controlling U.S. Anti-Terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl Rove View Post
    Not only are you incredibly boring, but you are incredibly oblivious as well. I'm so impressed.
    Hey don't make the thread about me man. You're the one that claims our counter-terrorism efforts are being controlled by Islamic militants. Or something. I don't know anymore.

    I think you should contact some people and let'em know about that.
    Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations; entangling alliances with none.

    -------------------------------------------------

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    02-13-10 @ 10:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    141

    Re: The Enemy Within: Islamic Jihadists Controlling U.S. Anti-Terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by Winnb View Post
    Hey don't make the thread about me man. You're the one that claims our counter-terrorism efforts are being controlled by Islamic militants. Or something. I don't know anymore.

    I think you should contact some people and let'em know about that.

    Let me guess...you are one of those self-hating Ron Paul groupies. Thus, you always blame America first and naively believe that Islam truly is a Religion of Peace™ and that the vast overwhelming majority of Muslims are peaceful and moderate. Hell, I bet you believe our government is responsible for perpetrating 9/11 too like most American hating Ron Paul groupies.

  4. #24
    Educator ScottD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    06-27-11 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    977

    Re: The Enemy Within: Islamic Jihadists Controlling U.S. Anti-Terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl Rove View Post
    and that the vast overwhelming majority of Muslims are peaceful and moderate.
    And you don't?

  5. #25
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,767

    Re: The Enemy Within: Islamic Jihadists Controlling U.S. Anti-Terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl Rove View Post
    Let me guess...you are one of those self-hating Ron Paul groupies. Thus, you always blame America first and naively believe that Islam truly is a Religion of Peace™ and that the vast overwhelming majority of Muslims are peaceful and moderate. Hell, I bet you believe our government is responsible for perpetrating 9/11 too like most American hating Ron Paul groupies.
    Oh hey there's the bigotry to go along with the tinfoil hat!

    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  6. #26
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,728

    Re: The Enemy Within: Islamic Jihadists Controlling U.S. Anti-Terrorism

    For your perusal: A government agency keeping us safe, but is it? A blogger named Bill Whittle, has just stumbled upon an age old secret, and has found out that things are not what they seem. The Boogeyman is in control, and all hopes for safety must be abandoned at the door of Hades. Hell does not exist just below. It exists in the dark corners of bloggers' imaginations, in the hallowed halls of World Net Daily, and in the dark recesses of mental health institutions. While it is just an ordinary day for most Americans, for Bill Whittle, it is the beginning of a nightmare from which he will never wake. Mr. Whittle has just stumbled into the Twilight Zone.

    -Rod Serling

    [Fade music]

    [Break for commercial]
    Last edited by danarhea; 02-13-10 at 01:55 PM.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  7. #27
    Educator Winnb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-22-10 @ 07:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    822

    Re: The Enemy Within: Islamic Jihadists Controlling U.S. Anti-Terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl Rove View Post
    Let me guess...you are one of those self-hating Ron Paul groupies. Thus, you always blame America first and naively believe that Islam truly is a Religion of Peace™ and that the vast overwhelming majority of Muslims are peaceful and moderate. Hell, I bet you believe our government is responsible for perpetrating 9/11 too like most American hating Ron Paul groupies.
    Wow. You're taking this to a whole new level.

    And again, this thread isn't about me. You're the one with conspiracy theory, not me.
    Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations; entangling alliances with none.

    -------------------------------------------------

  8. #28
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,868
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: The Enemy Within: Islamic Jihadists Controlling U.S. Anti-Terrorism

    well der, this is all ovious, the Government's controlled by Muslims, who are controlled by LA gangs, who are controlled by the Amish, who are controlled by the Jews, who are controlled by the Mormons, who are controlled by the Government
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  9. #29
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,767

    Re: The Enemy Within: Islamic Jihadists Controlling U.S. Anti-Terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    well der, this is all ovious, the Government's controlled by Muslims, who are controlled by LA gangs, who are controlled by the Amish, who are controlled by the Jews, who are controlled by the Mormons, who are controlled by the Government
    But who controls this mysterious second "government" you speak of? And why haven't I heard of them? Surely this is a very secretive group.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  10. #30
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: The Enemy Within: Islamic Jihadists Controlling U.S. Anti-Terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    But who controls this mysterious second "government" you speak of? And why haven't I heard of them? Surely this is a very secretive group.
    The people from Omicron Persei 8.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •