Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: 75% Are Angry At Government’s Current Policies

  1. #1
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    75% Are Angry At Government’s Current Policies

    Read it and weep Obama.......you and your cronnies are toast..........


    Monday, February 08, 2010


    75% Are Angry At Government?s Current Policies - Rasmussen Reports



    A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey shows that 75% of likely voters now say they are at least somewhat angry at the government’s current policies, up four points from late November and up nine points since September. The overall figures include 45% who are Very Angry, also a nine-point increase since September.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #2
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: 75% Are Angry At Government’s Current Policies

    Once again Navy......you didn't read past the headline. You really need to READ the article before you post.

    This has got to be about he 10th time this weak that you've posted something that says basically opposite of what you contend that it says. The solution is simple. Read beyond the first line.

    The news is not a sweet for you and your Republican party as you try to claim.....sorry:

    "Part of the frustration is likely due to the belief of 60% of voters that neither Republican political leaders nor Democratic political leaders have a good understanding of what is needed today"
    : again
    Last edited by disneydude; 02-10-10 at 11:03 PM.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  3. #3
    User Jiyuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Western Washington
    Last Seen
    10-15-14 @ 01:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    105

    Re: 75% Are Angry At Government’s Current Policies

    In his defense, I don't see where he is defending Republicans. Just because he mentioned Obama doesn't mean he was reading the article wrong.

    75% includes all political ideologies.
    We may not agree on everything but I bet we could find some common ground.

  4. #4
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: 75% Are Angry At Government’s Current Policies

    Well - no one's ever been thrilled with the government, honestly.

    So 75%, 100% - 50% - doesn't matter, no one likes the gubermint.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  5. #5
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: 75% Are Angry At Government’s Current Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiyuu View Post
    In his defense, I don't see where he is defending Republicans. Just because he mentioned Obama doesn't mean he was reading the article wrong.

    75% includes all political ideologies.
    You would have to know Navy Pride....and absolutely he does. He is implying that it is bad news for the Democrats and good news for his Republican party.
    He never reads past the headline, so he doesn't see what the article really says.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  6. #6
    User Jiyuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Western Washington
    Last Seen
    10-15-14 @ 01:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    105

    Re: 75% Are Angry At Government’s Current Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    You would have to know Navy Pride....and absolutely he does. He is implying that it is bad news for the Democrats and good news for his Republican party.
    He never reads past the headline, so he doesn't see what the article really says.
    Okay, well, being new I guess that's my bad. It just sounded unfair. Sorry.
    We may not agree on everything but I bet we could find some common ground.

  7. #7
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: 75% Are Angry At Government’s Current Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiyuu View Post
    Okay, well, being new I guess that's my bad. It just sounded unfair. Sorry.
    No problem. You'll find out soon enough......
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  8. #8
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: 75% Are Angry At Government’s Current Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Once again Navy......you didn't read past the headline. You really need to READ the article before you post.

    This has got to be about he 10th time this weak that you've posted something that says basically opposite of what you contend that it says. The solution is simple. Read beyond the first line.

    The news is not a sweet for you and your Republican party as you try to claim.....sorry:

    "Part of the frustration is likely due to the belief of 60% of voters that neither Republican political leaders nor Democratic political leaders have a good understanding of what is needed today"
    : again
    The problem with your scenario is the Republicans have no power,,you control everything......The people know that......There will be huge changes in November and your left wingers will be out on their ass.........I can't wait........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #9
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: 75% Are Angry At Government’s Current Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    The problem with your scenario is the Republicans have no power,,you control everything......The people know that......There will be huge changes in November and your left wingers will be out on their ass.........I can't wait........

    You need to read your own article (past the first line)....

    I know that you Republicans are hoping for big changes...the reality is that most Americans may be unhappy, but they don't see you Republicans as their savior anymore than they see Democrats as able to solve their problems.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  10. #10
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: 75% Are Angry At Government’s Current Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    You need to read your own article (past the first line)....

    I know that you Republicans are hoping for big changes...the reality is that most Americans may be unhappy, but they don't see you Republicans as their savior anymore than they see Democrats as able to solve their problems.
    Massachusetts.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •