Page 84 of 89 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 885

Thread: Obama State of the Union

  1. #831
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Texas has the distinction of having the city with the highest health care costs in the country. Go texas.

    McAllen, Texas and the high cost of health care : The New Yorker
    I bet it has nothing to do with being a border town.

  2. #832
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    I bet it has nothing to do with being a border town.
    That is not the point, although you only see what you want to see. It's called tunnel vision. Blame the poor for their poverty seems to be your way of looking at things.

  3. #833
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    That is not the point, although you only see what you want to see. It's called tunnel vision. Blame the poor for their poverty seems to be your way of looking at things.
    So you think people in Mexico cannot figure out how to scam the system?

  4. #834
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    OC, stop acting like a child and grow up.
    Stop being a liar. I proved you have indeed lied. Thus, I will refer to you as a liar from now on until you disprove me.

    A gap if not closed becomes an official budget deficit which is in violation of the TX Constitution. You haven't a clue what you are talking about but it doesn't stop you from talking. You are indeed a legend in your own mind.
    Come again? Since when was a deficit not a deficit because it's not official?

    Watch:

    You haven't a clue what you are talking about but it doesn't stop you from talking. You are indeed a legend in your own mind.

    I didn't need to change a single word there to turn that around against you.

    Right now Texas has a functional operating deficit. You keep pretending otherwise.

    More talk from someone who can't do basic math isn't exactly convincing.

    Now I don't have a job and have a poor financial understanding?
    You do. After all, you claimed that prior year taxes unrelated to anything now is current revenue. You keep pretending you never made that argument, but too bad for you editing is not allowed after a short period of time. Anyone can go back and see your lengthy trail of posts of sheer unending fiscal ignorance.

    Now that is funny but rather than give you my resume, I, like many others here who ignore you, will just continue to laugh at you.
    I doubt you are even out of highschool. Certainly never went to college. Your complete lack of understanding of linear regression is a sign of that.

    So you are a liar and you ignore reality. Go to the basement for what people actually think.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  5. #835
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,252

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    Stop being a liar. I proved you have indeed lied. Thus, I will refer to you as a liar from now on until you disprove me.



    Come again? Since when was a deficit not a deficit because it's not official?

    Watch:

    You haven't a clue what you are talking about but it doesn't stop you from talking. You are indeed a legend in your own mind.

    I didn't need to change a single word there to turn that around against you.

    Right now Texas has a functional operating deficit. You keep pretending otherwise.

    More talk from someone who can't do basic math isn't exactly convincing.



    You do. After all, you claimed that prior year taxes unrelated to anything now is current revenue. You keep pretending you never made that argument, but too bad for you editing is not allowed after a short period of time. Anyone can go back and see your lengthy trail of posts of sheer unending fiscal ignorance.



    I doubt you are even out of highschool. Certainly never went to college. Your complete lack of understanding of linear regression is a sign of that.

    So you are a liar and you ignore reality. Go to the basement for what people actually think.
    Love the personal attacks which are the sign of a true loser in any debate. So let me get this straight, TX had a budget deficit for the biennium 2008-2009 which ended on August 31, 2009 thus violating its own Constitution?

    Grow up, the name calling shows which one of us is the kid.

  6. #836
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So you think people in Mexico cannot figure out how to scam the system?
    It's not the foreign workers who are scamming. It's the workers who are getting screwed and robbed.

    SPLC Suit Wins $2.75 Million Settlement for Exploited Workers | Southern Poverty Law Center

  7. #837
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,252

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    It's not the foreign workers who are scamming. It's the workers who are getting screwed and robbed.

    SPLC Suit Wins $2.75 Million Settlement for Exploited Workers | Southern Poverty Law Center
    Did you even read what you claim is a victory for liberalism? As you stated FOREIGN workers now got a large settlement of 1250/person before legal fees. Symbolism over substance is what you and your cause is all about.

  8. #838
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Did you even read what you claim is a victory for liberalism? As you stated FOREIGN workers now got a large settlement of 1250/person before legal fees. Symbolism over substance is what you and your cause is all about.
    That is a fortune to the poor. My cause is about american justice across these fruited plains.

  9. #839
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,252

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    That is a fortune to the poor. My cause is about american justice across these fruited plains.
    Your cause is about getting attention and building strawmen that collapse under their own weight. The fact is you don't know how much these poor foreign workers got because there were legal fees involved but that doesn't stop you from touting this as if it were a boost to the poor. After legal fees and taxes even a poor person could buy a Starbuck's!

  10. #840
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Your cause is about getting attention and building strawmen that collapse under their own weight. The fact is you don't know how much these poor foreign workers got because there were legal fees involved but that doesn't stop you from touting this as if it were a boost to the poor. After legal fees and taxes even a poor person could buy a Starbuck's!
    You know nothing. Nothing.

Page 84 of 89 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •