Page 74 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 731 to 740 of 885

Thread: Obama State of the Union

  1. #731
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    This country wasn't built on Obama principles therefore he is failing and taking the country with him. Only a naive individual would go over the cliff with someone doing that and call it patriotic.
    Being president is not patiotiic to your way of thinking.

    You ought to move to texas then until they secede from the union.

    Using your logic you must think it is cool when people in airplanes crash into government buildings.

  2. #732
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Being president is not patiotiic to your way of thinking.

    You ought to move to texas then until they secede from the union.

    Using your logic you must think it is cool when people in airplanes crash into government buildings.
    I live in TX where we have a budget surplus and no state income taxes. I do not propose seceding from the union but I do propose fiscal responsibility, free enterprise, and capitalism something that Obama doesn't understand but TX does.

    You seem to think it is patriotic to increase the size of the Federal Govt. and create the debt that Obama is creating. I don't.

  3. #733
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    I believe that conservative would like to see our country fail if it takes this country's president with it.
    No just some of his policies should fail. I seen a bumper sticker today that said

    IMPEACH OBAMA

  4. #734
    User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    05-18-10 @ 01:18 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    22

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    hmm good job so far
    i am acidrain! and i approve of this message

  5. #735
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    No just some of his policies should fail. I seen a bumper sticker today that said

    IMPEACH OBAMA
    Well goody, goody for you.

  6. #736
    Sage

    Donc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    out yonder
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,426

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Well goody, goody for you.

    Yea...and all them big words too.
    The haggardness of poverty is everywhere seen contrasted with the sleekness of wealth, the exhorted labor of some compensating for the idleness of others, wretched hovels by the side of stately colonnades, the rags of indigence blended with the ensigns of opulence; in a word, the most useless profusion in the midst of the most urgent wants.Jean-Baptiste Say

  7. #737
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    I seen a bumper sticker today that said

    IMPEACH OBAMA
    Popeye the Sailor Man ~ "I can read readin' but I can't read writing.. .. this writin's written rotten if ya ask me..."
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  8. #738
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    I believe that conservative would like to see our country fail if it takes this country's president with it.
    Well, that's partially because Conservative is kid who's being fully supported by his parents and hasn't earned a dollar in wages in his life. Me, however, would love to see the economy pick up. Then my firm would get more business, my job would be more secure and there will be more money for bonuses and pay raises. Hell, they may even offer subsidized blackberries to everyone in the firm if we get enough business!

    People who'd rather watch the economy tank because it brings down Obama don't work for their money. Case in point: Conservative.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  9. #739
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Nice spin to try and justify that Obama has not failed at creating jobs.
    Failed? How many jobs we talking about? U6 went down. Even Conservative won't argue with that. As firms are still cutting, this implies that jobs are also being created.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  10. #740
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Debate honestly?
    Said the one who relies upon lies and insults. Still pretending you never argued that I said beck lost Fox money?

    Unlike you, I can actually back up my claims. You just throw them out there only to be abandoned.

    You never had any desire to debate honestly or you would be talking in your condescending tone and wouldn't ignore all the facts
    Said the one who treated everyone who argued various factors influence tax revenues as if they were retarded. How many warnings did you get in that thread? 15? 20? Still haven't figured out what linear regression is have you?

    Pot, meet kettle.

    including the millions of jobs lost since this President signed a stimulus plan that was supposed to keep unemployment below 8%. We now know that was just another lie
    Okay genius, do you think that without the spending unemployment would be higher or lower?

    A decline in unemployment normally is good news but make work jobs at taxpayer expense shows that decline at what it really is, a mirage.
    So when Reagan did it, that was wrong too? Let's see just how high up the hypocrisy meter you can go?

    Tell me, doing nothing at tax payer's expense is okay too?

    Real employment in the private sector is what is good. Show me that is happening.
    So now you change your argument.

    Meaningful employment is a good thing, make work jobs isn't
    So construction isn't meaningful?

    Welcome to OC's world of distortion and diversion. The touting of the 20,000 job loss as a victory and lower unemployment ignores the discouraged and those that dropped out of the job market. Somehow that is supposed to be viewed positively.
    Which proves my point about you being dishonest. 20,000 fewer job losses from 655,000 is good news. And U6, which you seem extremely intent upon pretending to not exist despite you bashing Obama on before, has come down. The broadest measure of unemployment has declined and you consider that BAD.

    Welcome to Conservative's world: where increasing payrolls are BAD.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

Page 74 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •