Page 35 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 885

Thread: Obama State of the Union

  1. #341
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,291

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Apparently lying means something different to you than the rest of the world. The leftwing blogs you read are hardly credible and certainly have a double standard. Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, and of course Barack Obama haven't lied at all,

    I suggest reading a little more, posting a little less, and try to restore some credibility.
    What ever you say mister noitall[/QUOTE]

    Typical response I would expect from someone who has made the outrageous statements you have made then ran when challenged. You have posted lies and distortions that would make the Daily Kos proud

  2. #342
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Obama State of the Union


  3. #343
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,291

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Now here we go again, more rhetoric and another leftwing individual who has credibility with you posting anti Republican information which diverts from the real issue.

    What was the purpose of the stimulus plan and did it work?

    We are told that it saved two million jobs but we have lost 4 million jobs since the stimulus and millions have dropped out of the job market. If those saved jobs had been lost the unemployment rate would have increase another half percent, hardly worth 787 billion dollars. Great spin though and fodder for the leftwing loons.

  4. #344
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    If it made hings better than it would have been, it might well have worked. Maybe not as well as hoped, but worked all the same. I know here, where I work, more jobs would have been lost without the stimulus. And they may be lost once that money's gone.

  5. #345
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,291

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    If it made hings better than it would have been, it might well have worked. Maybe not as well as hoped, but worked all the same. I know here, where I work, more jobs would have been lost without the stimulus. And they may be lost once that money's gone.
    Nice spin, so it saved 2 million jobs and according to you that is worth approving 787 billion in stimulus? Would you have been that happy if Bush had gotten the same results? This whole saved job cr.p is just that. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

    There is no way of measuring saved jobs and as I pointed out subtract another 2 million jobs from the employment number and see what affect that has on unemployment?

    This is nothing more than spinning a poor situation and trying to make it look better when the reality is the so called job saved is minor compared to the money spent. The govt. could have and should have given out that entire amount in tax cuts and the benefits would have been greater for all Americans.

  6. #346
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Now here we go again, more rhetoric and another leftwing individual who has credibility with you posting anti Republican information which diverts from the real issue.

    What was the purpose of the stimulus plan and did it work?

    We are told that it saved two million jobs but we have lost 4 million jobs since the stimulus and millions have dropped out of the job market. If those saved jobs had been lost the unemployment rate would have increase another half percent, hardly worth 787 billion dollars. Great spin though and fodder for the leftwing loons.
    The stimulus plan saved the world from a major depression. I am not happy with the big ceo bonuses, though.

    The stimulus plan was passed with bipartisan support.

    We are talking about obama, here. Maddow just pointed out some of his wing nut enemies.

  7. #347
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,291

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    LiberalAvenger;1058554826]The stimulus plan saved the world from a major depression. I am not happy with the big ceo bonuses, though.
    How do you know that? Same reason you know that Reagan took money from the poor with his tax cuts for the rich?

    You want so badly to believe what the leftwing tells you that you don't care much about your credibility.

    The stimulus plan was passed with bipartisan support.
    Is this a joke? If so millions of Americans who have lost their jobs since the so called stimulus plan passed with only three Republican votes, one of which is a now turned Democrat making it hardly bipartisan aren't experiencing that utopian feeling that you apparently have.

  8. #348
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    How do you know that? Same reason you know that Reagan took money from the poor with his tax cuts for the rich?

    You want so badly to believe what the leftwing tells you that you don't care much about your credibility.



    Is this a joke? If so millions of Americans who have lost their jobs since the so called stimulus plan passed with only three Republican votes, one of which is a now turned Democrat making it hardly bipartisan aren't experiencing that utopian feeling that you apparently have.
    It would not have passed without those few republican votes in the new congress of minority party obstructionism.

  9. #349
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,291

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    It would not have passed without those few republican votes in the new congress of minority party obstructionism.
    Two Republicans along with a former Republican signing onto a bill does not make it bipartisan nor does that make it right. The results say differently but results don't matter to an ideologue

  10. #350
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Two Republicans along with a former Republican signing onto a bill does not make it bipartisan nor does that make it right. The results say differently but results don't matter to an ideologue
    Where did you learn math?

Page 35 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •