Page 29 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 885

Thread: Obama State of the Union

  1. #281
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Why is it that republicans pardon the criminals from within their ranks?
    Why do democrats like Clinton pardon terrorists

  2. #282
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Nixon had the integrity to step down.

  3. #283
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Why do democrats like Clinton pardon terrorists
    I will not engage in pee wee hermanism with you.

  4. #284
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Facts? Why post them, you ignore them. BLS.gov will give you those facts but they don't support your point of view so you don't care.

    Obama signed a 787 billion dollar stimulus program that continued to raise unemployment yet you buy the Obama rhetoric and ignore the actual facts. Hard to deal with people like you who refuse to believe what is actually happening.

    You are a perfect example of the problems we have with the education system in this country. It doesn't appear that you have a clue as to the role of the govt. and want it to be something it was never intended to be.
    Coming from someone who thought it was a good idea to privatize SS before the banking and wall street crash does not leave much to desire about your creditiability

  5. #285
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Why do democrats like Clinton pardon terrorists
    The bush family are great friends with the bin laden family. In fact he helped most of them escape back to saudi aribia after 9-11.

  6. #286
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Coming from someone who thought it was a good idea to privatize SS before the banking and wall street crash does not leave much to desire about your creditiability
    For someone your age I am amazed at how little you know. Bush never proposed privatizing ALL SS just a small percentage and there was NO requirement to put that into the stock market. Obviously like so many other things you are totally confused. I can see why you shouldn't be given control of your own money. Putting it in a simple money market account would be too difficult for you

  7. #287
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    The bush family are great friends with the bin laden family. In fact he helped most of them escape back to saudi aribia after 9-11.
    Tell that to the 9/11 Commission as they apparently got it wrong.

    The Saudi government did not fund the 19 hijackers.
    Relatives of bin Laden were not allowed to fly out of the country until after air traffic was allowed to move freely after it was grounded following the attacks. Moreover, those family members had no connection to the terrorist plot.

    You know some very ignorant people keep their ignorance quiet while others open their mouth and remove all doubt.

  8. #288
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    For someone your age I am amazed at how little you know. Bush never proposed privatizing ALL SS just a small percentage and there was NO requirement to put that into the stock market. Obviously like so many other things you are totally confused. I can see why you shouldn't be given control of your own money. Putting it in a simple money market account would be too difficult for you
    You are amazed at how little I know.

  9. #289
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post


    You are amazed at how little I know.
    I read what you post and unless this is an act, my statement is accurate. Your lack of facts and postings of leftwing website information and falsehoods supports my claims

  10. #290
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    I will not engage in pee wee hermanism with you.
    I see truth and facts get in the way of your diatribe

Page 29 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •