Page 25 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 885

Thread: Obama State of the Union

  1. #241
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    No, actually the facts say so, independent, non partisan facts. Ought to try doing some research for a change
    You have not showed me any facts, yet you claim to know it all.

  2. #242
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    I would have to agree. Clinton's indescretions pale in comparison to Nixon's. Not even in the same league. Not even close.
    So lying under oath and obstruction of justice pale to covering up a break in to the DNC headquarters? Ok, got it

  3. #243
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,647

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    You have not showed me any facts, yet you claim to know it all.
    Goes with the territory.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  4. #244
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,647

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    So lying under oath and obstruction of justice pale to covering up a break in to the DNC headquarters? Ok, got it
    Not trying to beat a dead horse here but do you feel the same about Libby obstructing justice too?

    But I seriously can't understand why you would considered someone lying, after being backed into a corner, about a blow-job and cheating on his wife, even comparable to heading up a team that utilizes burgulary, theft, and obstruction of justice to advance their causes.

    Don't add up. And you're a smart guy too. If you were some of these other "conservatives" that grace us with their presence here every day, I would understand. But you're not. That's what has me so puzzled.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  5. #245
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Goes with the territory.
    What facts do you want me to show you? All are verifiable, economic data comes from BEA.gov, Unemployment comes from BLS.gov and the debt information comes from the U.S. Treasury Website.

    Let's at least be discussing the same issues and stay on the thread topic.

    Love being double and triple teamed here by people incapable of actually doing their own research.

  6. #246
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,647

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What facts do you want me to show you? All are verifiable, economic data comes from BEA.gov, Unemployment comes from BLS.gov and the debt information comes from the U.S. Treasury Website.

    Let's at least be discussing the same issues and stay on the thread topic.

    Love being double and triple teamed here by people incapable of actually doing their own research.
    Not my battle. I was merely commenting to LA that assuming to "know it all" is somewhat symptomatic to the more extreme rightists. But, I never considered you to be one of those guys. You and I agree on a lot more than we disagree on. But I do see your opinions pretty much falling down the party line regardless of their validity, on more occassions than not.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  7. #247
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Not trying to beat a dead horse here but do you feel the same about Libby obstructing justice too?

    But I seriously can't understand why you would considered someone lying, after being backed into a corner, about a blow-job and cheating on his wife, even comparable to heading up a team that utilizes burgulary, theft, and obstruction of justice to advance their causes.

    Don't add up. And you're a smart guy too. If you were some of these other "conservatives" that grace us with their presence here every day, I would understand. But you're not. That's what has me so puzzled.
    Because lying under oath is a violation of the law regardless of the topic. Susan Weber Wright thought so as well.

  8. #248
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    So lying under oath and obstruction of justice pale to covering up a break in to the DNC headquarters? Ok, got it
    Secret bombing of cambodia. Lots more in the nixon tapes. Why do you think ford pardoned him/ Even his vice president was the biggest crook in american history. Don't forget about nixon's McCarthy days. He made a rep chasing invisible commies and then opened up trade with communist china.

  9. #249
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Secret bombing of cambodia. Lots more in the nixon tapes. Why do you think ford pardoned him. Even his vice president was the biggest crook in american history. Don't forget about nixon's McCarthy days. He made a rep chasing invisible commies and then opened up trade with communist china.
    Nixon is out of office and Dead. Can't let it go, can you? Want to start a Nixon thread, go for it, but this thread is about Obama. You certainly do have a very selective memory that somehow focuses on the past and ignores the present.

  10. #250
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What facts do you want me to show you? All are verifiable, economic data comes from BEA.gov, Unemployment comes from BLS.gov and the debt information comes from the U.S. Treasury Website.

    Let's at least be discussing the same issues and stay on the thread topic.

    Love being double and triple teamed here by people incapable of actually doing their own research.
    You are not being tripled teamed. BM is here, too, or at least he was.

Page 25 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •