Page 24 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 885

Thread: Obama State of the Union

  1. #231
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    yeah, so am I, nice spin. I don't support Sanford, but please tell me how Sanford affects you?
    Probably the same way that clinton affect you.

  2. #232
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What purpose would a trial of Richard Nixon had served? His actions weren't nearly as bad as Clinton's and you know it or do you have such a short memory as to what actually happened.

    Watergate was a stupid blunder on Nixon's part especially since he was winning by double digits. His coverup was the crime compared to Clinton lying under oath which underminds our entire legal system.

    Nixon resigned from office, Clinton is now a hero to the left. Make sense to you? Of course it does
    I am not even going to argue if that's the way you think. I will say that I know you are wrong.

  3. #233
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by bicycleman View Post
    Amen to that. It would appear that the left brings out a red herring if they start losing the arguments.
    Well, it is better than right wing nut pee wee hermanism.

  4. #234
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Probably the same way that clinton affect you.
    Now that is true liberal logic and ignores that Clinton was President of the United States and Sanford IS Governor of S.C.

    Do you need someone to explain the difference to you? I don't live in S.C. but I do live in the United States.

  5. #235
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Well, it is better than right wing nut pee wee hermanism.
    For someone your age, please explain your ignorance

  6. #236
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    For someone your age, please explain your ignorance
    That's a personal insult but I will not rat you out.

  7. #237
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    That's a personal insult but I will not rat you out.
    Actually it is a personal observation based upon your posts. Sorry if you perceive it as a personal attack as that isn't the intent. I am trying to understand how someone your age can have the views you have in spite of the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

  8. #238
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Actually it is a personal observation based upon your posts. Sorry if you perceive it as a personal attack as that isn't the intent. I am trying to understand how someone your age can have the views you have in spite of the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
    Why? Just because you say so?

  9. #239
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,669

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    I am not even going to argue if that's the way you think. I will say that I know you are wrong.
    I would have to agree. Clinton's indescretions pale in comparison to Nixon's. Not even in the same league. Not even close.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  10. #240
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: Obama State of the Union

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Why? Just because you say so?
    No, actually the facts say so, independent, non partisan facts. Ought to try doing some research for a change

Page 24 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •