Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Dems make Unfortunate Kennedy Analogy

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Dems make Unfortunate Kennedy Analogy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    I think the reference would be funny if it weren't true. But the pic in the OP is a bit over the top IMO.
    Just think of it as a metaphor for the Democrat Party in 2010.

  2. #12
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Dems make Unfortunate Kennedy Analogy

    Quote Originally Posted by RyrineaHaruno View Post
    Chris Van Hollen Ted Kennedy - Google Search


    See, were the only ones that come up are red state, and Fox Nation.
    So you still have no evidence its false.

    We got that
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Humble Texas
    Last Seen
    06-25-11 @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,827

    Re: Dems make Unfortunate Kennedy Analogy

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    So you still have no evidence its false.

    We got that



    That is my evidence that it is false. The only one that shows this are Fox Nation, and The red state. They are known tabloids and Ultra right winged sites that do tend to tell a lot of lies. If you have other source please do tell. If not, I hardly will believe any blog, nor will I believe The biggest tabloid paper in the known universe. I still think the picture is over the top.
    Last edited by RyrineaHaruno; 01-19-10 at 01:00 AM.

  4. #14
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Dems make Unfortunate Kennedy Analogy

    Quote Originally Posted by RyrineaHaruno View Post



    That is my evidence that it is false. The only one that show this are Fox Nation, and The red state. They are known tabloids and Ultra right winged sites that do tend to tell a lot of lies.
    Sooo again you have no evidence its false.

    Your personal opinion about the source is irrelevant without evidence to support yourself.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Dems make Unfortunate Kennedy Analogy

    Quote Originally Posted by RyrineaHaruno View Post



    That is my evidence that it is false. The only one that show this are Fox Nation, and The red state. They are known tabloids and Ultra right winged sites that do tend to tell a lot of lies.
    Well, since that's not evidence, you don't have any evidence.

    I won't necessarily disagree and swear it's true, but it's damn funny.

    I remember when that doofus Mitt Romney was campaigning against Kennedy in '94. They televised the debate and I saw the exact moment Doofus Romney lost the election.

    One of the Pony Tailed Gang, the whining little freaks with no self-respect in a "Town Hall" style debate asked "gee, I'm such a loser and there's no way I can take care of myself, what can you guys promise to steal someone and give to me, boo hoo hoo?" (I translated his moans into proper english).

    Drunken Teddy replied, "I'll give you the moon,...no wait, that's what Barney always promises...I'll give you everything else."

    Doofus Romney, standing on the Cusp of History, granted an opportunity to become world famous like no one else ever had, said, letting the Golden Moment slip away, because he's incompetent, he said "Drunken Teddy said he'll give you everything. Well, I'll give you everything plus a lollipop."

    What Doofus Romney should have said is:

    "Don't ask what your country can do for you. Ask instead what you can do for your country."

    Drunken Teddy would have been out, Romney probably would be in the White House now.

    Golden Moments DO NOT wait for incompetents to catch them.

    Why did I tell you that story?

    I like typing "Drunken Teddy".

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Humble Texas
    Last Seen
    06-25-11 @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,827

    Re: Dems make Unfortunate Kennedy Analogy

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    Well, since that's not evidence, you don't have any evidence.

    I won't necessarily disagree and swear it's true, but it's damn funny.

    I remember when that doofus Mitt Romney was campaigning against Kennedy in '94. They televised the debate and I saw the exact moment Doofus Romney lost the election.

    One of the Pony Tailed Gang, the whining little freaks with no self-respect in a "Town Hall" style debate asked "gee, I'm such a loser and there's no way I can take care of myself, what can you guys promise to steal someone and give to me, boo hoo hoo?" (I translated his moans into proper english).

    Drunken Teddy replied, "I'll give you the moon,...no wait, that's what Barney always promises...I'll give you everything else."

    Doofus Romney, standing on the Cusp of History, granted an opportunity to become world famous like no one else ever had, said, letting the Golden Moment slip away, because he's incompetent, he said "Drunken Teddy said he'll give you everything. Well, I'll give you everything plus a lollipop."

    What Doofus Romney should have said is:

    "Don't ask what your country can do for you. Ask instead what you can do for your country."

    Drunken Teddy would have been out, Romney probably would be in the White House now.

    Golden Moments DO NOT wait for incompetents to catch them.

    Why did I tell you that story?

    I like typing "Drunken Teddy".


    I agree, it is damn funny, but it still wrong that they don't put up other sources to confirm this statement. I still would like another source.

  7. #17
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Dems make Unfortunate Kennedy Analogy

    Bring It On: Van Hollen Dares GOP To Make 2010 Elections About Obama | The Plum Line

    “They’ve got a very tough argument to make,” Van Hollen told me, speaking of Republicans. “If you want to nationalize the election, you also bring in Bush and Cheney. If they do that, they open the door to the question: Why would you give the keys to the guys that drove us into the economic ditch and then refused to help get out of that ditch?”
    Greg Sargent is quite respectable.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-23-11 @ 10:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,827

    Re: Dems make Unfortunate Kennedy Analogy

    Quote Originally Posted by U.S. Army Retired View Post
    Unbelievable and Whoa, what a statement. I can't believe he said this. It just shows their supreme arrogance, incompetence, non-empathy and utter disregard for common sense.

    Dems Make Unfortunate Kennedy Analogy | The FOX Nation



    Chris Van Hollen of Maryland, chairman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee said THIS about Ted Kennedy's Senate seat...“Why would you hand the keys to the car back to the same guys whose policies drove the economy into the ditch and then walked away from the scene of the accident?”
    That's a classic Freudian Slip on a grand scale.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •