Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 493

Thread: Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News

  1. #21
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by BWG View Post
    Hope she don't quit on 'em mid broadcast...
    I am sure that there is an agreement in place so she can leave for the 2012 elections.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #22
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    07-11-11 @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,249

    Re: Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Is that Bush, Clinton, Bush Senior, Reagan?
    Actually Clinton, Reagan and Bush Sr. were all adept and fluid without a teleprompter. Bush Jr. and Obama not so much.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Loin View Post
    Actually Clinton, Reagan and Bush Sr. were all adept and fluid without a teleprompter. Bush Jr. and Obama not so much.
    Why bother to make an argument when you can just make **** up?



    They all used it.

    The "teleprompter" nonsense is just an idiotic partisan talking point. Attacking the fact that the President doesn't have time to memorize every speech he gives... Talk about desperation.

  4. #24
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 12:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Loin View Post
    Actually Clinton, Reagan and Bush Sr. were all adept and fluid without a teleprompter. Bush Jr. and Obama not so much.
    Obama does just fine without a teleprompter and is one of the best presidential speakers we've had in a long time. It must be nice to just make stuff up as you go.

  5. #25
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    07-11-11 @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,249

    Re: Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Why bother to make an argument when you can just make **** up?



    They all used it.

    The "teleprompter" nonsense is just an idiotic partisan talking point. Attacking the fact that the President doesn't have time to memorize every speech he gives... Talk about desperation.
    You are not paying attention, I never said they don't all use them. I said three names on that list of five were all able to converse with skill without a teleprompter. Bush Jr. and Obama not so much. So if it is your claim this is not the case get to proving your point. Or you could pay attention to what was posted next time...........

  6. #26
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    381

    Re: Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News

    I knew liberal heads would be spinning upon hearing this news. I hope she gets her own show.

  7. #27
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    07-11-11 @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,249

    Re: Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    Obama does just fine without a teleprompter and is one of the best presidential speakers we've had in a long time. It must be nice to just make stuff up as you go.
    Yeah if the interjection of the word "uh" every nine words makes one a great speaker then Obama is doing fine. Besides being a "great speaker" does not make one great at elaboraion off the cuff, and as the last year and numerous press conferences have proven, Mr. Obama gets a little flustered and tends to revert to using a lot of "uhs" in his answers. And funny thing is that most of the left wing pundits I've seen speak about this very minor point of contention agree with me.
    Last edited by Sir Loin; 01-11-10 at 07:57 PM.

  8. #28
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-23-17 @ 05:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,429
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News

    Just when the annoying threads about Sarah palin were beginning to dwindle down. Now there will be one or two every night she airs. Damnit....
    "Loyalty only matters when there's a hundred reasons not to be-" Gen. Mattis

  9. #29
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 12:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by K-1 View Post
    I knew liberal heads would be spinning upon hearing this news. I hope she gets her own show.
    Only if you call spinning equivalent to laughing our arses off. She's a joke that just keeps on giving to the liberals.

  10. #30
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 12:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Loin View Post
    Yeah if the interjection of the word "uh" every nine words makes one a great speaker then Obama is doing fine. Besides being a "great speaker" does not make one great at elaboraion off the cuff, and as the last year and numerous press conferences have proven, Mr. Obama gets a little flustered and tends to revert to using a lot of "uhs" in his answers. And funny thing is that most of the left wing pundits I've seen speak about this very minor point of contention agree with me.
    Dream on. If that's the best you've got...

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •