Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 493

Thread: Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News

  1. #231
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Sarah Palin is Hillary Clinton, except Palin built her own career, has a "real" marriage to a faithful husband, and is an example of the morality and principles she promotes.

    The strong, career-minded woman thing is supposed to be for the Democrats; hence, they hate her.
    Secretary Clinton was born in Chicago, Illinois on October 26, 1947 to Dorothy Rodham and the late Hugh Rodham.
    She attended local public schools before graduating from Wellesley College and Yale Law School, where she met Bill Clinton. In 1974, Secretary Clinton moved to Arkansas, a year later then married Bill Clinton and became a successful attorney while also raising their daughter, Chelsea. She was an assistant professor at the University of Arkansas School of Law, and after working to strengthen the local legal aid office, she was appointed by President Jimmy Carter in 1977 to serve on the board of the Legal Services Corporation, which she later chaired.

    Clinton, Hillary R.
    Hmmm that is a pretty hefty bio compared to Palin's.

  2. #232
    You kids get off my lawn!
    Glinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,716

    Re: Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Jones View Post
    Exactly - the loons think Hillary Clinton is the best thing since sliced bread, but she never did anything except feed off the crumbs of her husband while turning a blind eye to his womanizing abuse so that she could continue to eat his crumbs. She set feminism back a hundred years and the loons have aided her in doing so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Sarah Palin is Hillary Clinton, except Palin built her own career, has a "real" marriage to a faithful husband, and is an example of the morality and principles she promotes.


    I've never cared much for Hillary Clinton, but good grief. Trying to say that Sarah Palin is Hillary Clinton's equal in any category (education, experience, intellect, reading matter, geography, world history, international relations, etc., etc., etc.) is as laughable as it is ignorant.

  3. #233
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    01-26-10 @ 04:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    531

    Re: Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    i guess hillary's law degree pales in comparison to palin's education, right? wow......
    So, you think Hillary's law degree has made her a great person?

    She sat by and watched her husband constantly run around with other women when he was a governor and when he was president - shame on her - her degree isn't worth the paper it is printed on.

    Sarah Palin is a better woman than Hillary ever could be.

    First, Sarah's selection of a loyal and loving family man speaks volumes compared to Hillary's.

    Her husband is a faithful husband - and if he turned out not to be by chance, I am sure Sarah wouldn't turn a blind eye to his abuse to the family like Hillary did - like I said, Hillary's degree isn't worth the paper it is written on.

    And, are you saying that a law degree is better than another type of degree?
    That's not too bright to say that. I have a degree in electrical engineering, does that make me lesser? Sure, I maybe could have went for law to be a whore and screw people for money, but my passion is with making things, working on things and fixing things. A lot of good Hillary's degree did for her - all it did was teach her to be a whore for her abusive husband for his crumbs, just so she could continue to be first lad - great for the feminist movement - right.

    Now let's get back to Sarah - and keep in mind that while Sarah was doing lots of things all Hillary did was go to school and then sit idle eating Slick Willy's crumbs while turning a blind eye to his abuse.

    Sarah's Dad was a school secretary and her Mom was a science teacher and a track coach.

    Sarah graduated from Wasilla High and was the captain and point guard for the girl's basketball team and led them to a state championship.

    Sarah won the Miss Wasilla pageant.

    Sarah finished 3rd in the Miss Alaska pagaent.

    Sarah received a degree in communications with an emphasis in journalism from the univerrsity of Idaho.

    Sarah worked as a sportscaster for KTUU-TV.

    Sarah worked as a sportscaster for KTVA-TV.

    Sarah worked as a sports reporter for the Mat-Su Valley Frontiersman.

    Sarah eloped with her husband to spare the expense for her family.

    Sarah worked to help her husband in his commercial fishing business.

    Sarah was a city councilwoman from 1992-1996.

    Sarah was a mayor from 1996-2002.

    Sarah chaired the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission.

    Sarah was a governor from 2006-2009.

    Sarah was chosen to run as VP on the Republican ticket.

    Sarah wrote a bestseller book.

    Sarah signed a multi-year commentator contract with Fox News.
    Last edited by Tom Jones; 01-14-10 at 02:18 PM.

  4. #234
    Guru
    Skateguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston/Heights
    Last Seen
    02-07-12 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,571

    Re: Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News

    I watched her being interviewed by Glenn Beck last night. and I would take her over the last three losers that have made such a mess of Our once fine Nation. ---she has it seems, the strength to be Honest, and the intelligence to understand she does not know it all.---good qualities in a Leader, in my book.
    "Don't be particular bout nothin, but the company you keep"

  5. #235
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    01-26-10 @ 04:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    531

    Re: Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News

    Originally Posted by Glinda
    I've never cared much for Hillary Clinton, but good grief. Trying to say that Sarah Palin is Hillary Clinton's equal in any category (education, experience, intellect, reading matter, geography, world history, international relations, etc., etc., etc.) is as laughable as it is ignorant.

    Do mean because Sarah wasn't involved in things like White Water Gate and turning a blind eye to her abusive husband's unfaithful womanizing?
    Last edited by Tom Jones; 01-14-10 at 02:25 PM.

  6. #236
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Jones View Post
    Originally Posted by Glinda
    I've never cared much for Hillary Clinton, but good grief. Trying to say that Sarah Palin is Hillary Clinton's equal in any category (education, experience, intellect, reading matter, geography, world history, international relations, etc., etc., etc.) is as laughable as it is ignorant.

    Do mean because Sarah wasn't involved in things like White Water Gate and turning a blind eye to her abusive husband's unfaithful womanizing?
    no, it means palin is really quite uneducated. and that's being kind. after all, she didn't know why we were in iraq, did she?

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  7. #237
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Again...I'm not debating the numbers. I talking about the demographics. Like I said, CBS primetime is the #1 rated network, but FOX primetime is #1 in the 18-49 demographic audience even though they rank #3 overall.

    I suspect that FAUXNews demographics are probably much older skewed and therefore not as desirable to advertisers.
    Let's try again.....

    The demographics were even worse: CNN lost 13% of its primetime 25-54 year olds, while Fox was up 47%. MSNBC was down 7%. In 18-49s, Fox gained 42%, CNN lost 16% and MSNBC lost 11%. Fox gains may be attributed the red meat that anti-healthcare conservatives are throwing into the pit, or by the enormous success of Glen Beck, who joined Fox this year.

    Total day demographics were scarcely better: Fox was up 38% in 25-54 year olds, CNN was down 1%, and MSNBC lost 29%. In 18-49s, Fox was 32% up, CNN 3% down, and MSNBC 23% down.
    Did that help?

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





  8. #238
    You kids get off my lawn!
    Glinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,716

    Re: Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Jones View Post
    So, you think Hillary's law degree has made her a great person?

    She sat by and watched her husband constantly run around with other women when he was a governor and when he was president - shame on her - her degree isn't worth the paper it is printed on.

    Sarah Palin is a better woman than Hillary ever could be.

    First, Sarah's selection of a loyal and loving family man speaks volumes compared to Hillary's.

    Her husband is a faithful husband - and if he turned out not to be by chance, I am sure Sarah wouldn't turn a blind eye to his abuse to the family like Hillary did - like I said, Hillary's degree isn't worth the paper it is written on.

    And, are you saying that a law degree is better than another type of degree?
    That's not too bright to say that. I have a degree in electrical engineering, does that make me lesser? Sure, I maybe could have went for law to be a whore and screw people for money, but my passion is with making things, working on things and fixing things. A lot of good Hillary's degree did for her - all it did was teach her to be a whore for her abusive husband for his crumbs, just so she could continue to be first lad - great for the feminist movement - right.

    Now let's get back to Sarah - and keep in mind that while Sarah was doing lots of things all Hillary did was go to school and then sit idle eating Slick Willy's crumbs while turning a blind eye to his abuse.

    Sarah's Dad was a school secretary and her Mom was a science teacher and a track coach.

    Sarah graduated from Wasilla High and was the captain and point guard for the girl's basketball team and led them to a state championship.

    Sarah won the Miss Wasilla pageant.

    Sarah finished 3rd in the Miss Alaska pagaent.

    Sarah received a degree in communications with an emphasis in journalism from the univerrsity of Idaho.

    Sarah worked as a sportscaster for KTUU-TV.

    Sarah worked as a sportscaster for KTVA-TV.

    Sarah worked as a sports reporter for the Mat-Su Valley Frontiersman.

    Sarah eloped with her husband to spare the expense for her family.

    Sarah worked to help her husband in his commercial fishing business.

    Sarah was a city councilwoman from 1992-1996.

    Sarah was a mayor from 1996-2002.

    Sarah chaired the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission.

    Sarah was a governor from 2006-2009.

    Sarah was chosen to run as VP on the Republican ticket.

    Sarah wrote a bestseller book.

    Sarah signed a multi-year commentator contract with Fox News.
    Someone's crushing on Sarah.

  9. #239
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    01-26-10 @ 04:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    531

    Re: Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    no, it means palin is really quite uneducated. and that's being kind. after all, she didn't know why we were in iraq, did she?
    Of course she knows why we are in Iraq - it's the liberal loons who don't know why we are in Iraq - and I bet my bottom dollar YOU don't know why we are in Iraq.
    Last edited by Tom Jones; 01-14-10 at 02:32 PM.

  10. #240
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    01-26-10 @ 04:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    531

    Re: Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
    Someone's crushing on Sarah.
    No - just stating facts, which is what the loons always overlook.

Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •