Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 212

Thread: Pro-Life Advocates Plan to Protest Opening of Largest Abortion Clinic in U.S

  1. #51
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Pro-Life Advocates Plan to Protest Opening of Largest Abortion Clinic in U.S

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Yeah, I found that amusing too. Why even bring up the lesbian mayor when it had exactly zero to do with the story?



    yes, why indeed.



    Joel Osteen blesses Houston's new (gay) mayor Annise Parker - Faith & Reason


    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #52
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,897

    Re: Pro-Life Advocates Plan to Protest Opening of Largest Abortion Clinic in U.S

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress
    The point was that the Rev was "sickened" by something he did not have all the facts for. Notice that he did not respond when I gave additional details about the building.
    You've got to be kidding me.

    He has is own beliefs and anything you say doesn't really matter because of it. It doesn't matter what the rest of the building is used for because he doesn't care. And yes he's being biased by painting the situation in the way he did, but so is everybody.

    I actually agree with Reverend because asking for "unbiased" news is absurd; such news doesn't exist.

    God, here I am agreeing with Reverend and I support late term abortions. This is ridiculous.
    "I do not claim that every incident in the history of empire can be explained in directly economic terms. Economic interests are filtered through a political process, policies are implemented by a complex state apparatus, and the whole system generates its own momentum."

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Pro-Life Advocates Plan to Protest Opening of Largest Abortion Clinic in U.S

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Yeah, I found that amusing too. Why even bring up the lesbian mayor when it had exactly zero to do with the story?
    Everyone knows that lesbians wash their hair with ground up placentas from aborted fetuses.

  4. #54
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,897

    Re: Pro-Life Advocates Plan to Protest Opening of Largest Abortion Clinic in U.S

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz
    Everyone knows that lesbians wash their hair with ground up placentas from aborted fetuses.
    It's supposed to be really good for your skin.
    "I do not claim that every incident in the history of empire can be explained in directly economic terms. Economic interests are filtered through a political process, policies are implemented by a complex state apparatus, and the whole system generates its own momentum."

  5. #55
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Pro-Life Advocates Plan to Protest Opening of Largest Abortion Clinic in U.S

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    You've got to be kidding me.

    He has is own beliefs and anything you say doesn't really matter because of it. It doesn't matter what the rest of the building is used for because he doesn't care. And yes he's being biased by painting the situation in the way he did, but so is everybody.

    I actually agree with Reverend because asking for "unbiased" news is absurd; such news doesn't exist.

    God, here I am agreeing with Reverend and I support late term abortions. This is ridiculous.




    Everytime you agree with the Greatness that is the Good Reverend, an angel gets its wings.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #56
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,897

    Re: Pro-Life Advocates Plan to Protest Opening of Largest Abortion Clinic in U.S

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend

    Everytime you agree with the Greatness that is the Good Reverend, an angel gets its wings.
    Every time an angel gets its wings, I throw up.
    "I do not claim that every incident in the history of empire can be explained in directly economic terms. Economic interests are filtered through a political process, policies are implemented by a complex state apparatus, and the whole system generates its own momentum."

  7. #57
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Pro-Life Advocates Plan to Protest Opening of Largest Abortion Clinic in U.S

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Does not answer the question. She has nothing to do with the story, but they felt the need to include mention of her and the fact she is a lesbian.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #58
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Pro-Life Advocates Plan to Protest Opening of Largest Abortion Clinic in U.S

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    You've got to be kidding me.

    He has is own beliefs and anything you say doesn't really matter because of it. It doesn't matter what the rest of the building is used for because he doesn't care. And yes he's being biased by painting the situation in the way he did, but so is everybody.

    I actually agree with Reverend because asking for "unbiased" news is absurd; such news doesn't exist.

    God, here I am agreeing with Reverend and I support late term abortions. This is ridiculous.
    I did not ask for an unbiased news source, I pointed out the bias in the source provided. Is there somehow something wrong with pointing out that a source is biased and not giving all the details?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #59
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Pro-Life Advocates Plan to Protest Opening of Largest Abortion Clinic in U.S

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    The point was that the Rev was "sickened" by something he did not have all the facts for. Notice that he did not respond when I gave additional details about the building.




    I don't respond to irrellevant nonsense usually. I am only concerned with the part of the building in question, If it housed a mcdonalds, a brothel, and a church, it would be irrellevant....


    This game you are playing is not norris trophy worthy.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #60
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Pro-Life Advocates Plan to Protest Opening of Largest Abortion Clinic in U.S

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Does not answer the question. She has nothing to do with the story, but they felt the need to include mention of her and the fact she is a lesbian.




    So did USA today.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •