Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 212

Thread: Pro-Life Advocates Plan to Protest Opening of Largest Abortion Clinic in U.S

  1. #91
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-16-18 @ 09:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Pro-Life Advocates Plan to Protest Opening of Largest Abortion Clinic in U.S

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Wait a minute, I directly addressed your question, and now you want to change again? Are you familiar with the phrase "moving the goalpost"? Why do you keep running away from uncomfortable topics?



    uhm you claimed it was not breaking news. I simply corrected you. The Good Reverend felt uncomfortable once, Just to see what it felt like.... This is not that time.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  2. #92
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:13 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,630
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Pro-Life Advocates Plan to Protest Opening of Largest Abortion Clinic in U.S

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    uhm you claimed it was not breaking news. I simply corrected you. The Good Reverend felt uncomfortable once, Just to see what it felt like.... This is not that time.
    I asked a question in relation to your question. A couple actually. The news of the clinic is not breaking news, but that was what you wanted to talk about at one point.

    I ask you this question again: You claimed that this clinic was being set up to "circumvent" late term abortion law. How is following the law circumventing it? Your thread, you brought it up, so don't go claiming it's off topic.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  3. #93
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-16-18 @ 09:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Pro-Life Advocates Plan to Protest Opening of Largest Abortion Clinic in U.S

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I asked a question in relation to your question. A couple actually. The news of the clinic is not breaking news, but that was what you wanted to talk about at one point.

    I ask you this question again: You claimed that this clinic was being set up to "circumvent" late term abortion law. How is following the law circumventing it? Your thread, you brought it up, so don't go claiming it's off topic.




    they are buillding a facility that allows them to perform thier barbarity..... Simple really.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 05:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Pro-Life Advocates Plan to Protest Opening of Largest Abortion Clinic in U.S

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    So any comment on PP opening up this abortion mill to circumvent the late trimester abortion law?
    proof?

    Do I care about late term abortions? Not really. I'd imagine that making that sort of decision would be heart-breaking, and the last place I'd need to interject my opinions.

  5. #95
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:13 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,630
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Pro-Life Advocates Plan to Protest Opening of Largest Abortion Clinic in U.S

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    they are buillding a facility that allows them to perform thier barbarity..... Simple really.
    And this is circumventing the law how?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  6. #96
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-16-18 @ 09:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Pro-Life Advocates Plan to Protest Opening of Largest Abortion Clinic in U.S

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    proof?

    Do I care about late term abortions? Not really. I'd imagine that making that sort of decision would be heart-breaking, and the last place I'd need to interject my opinions.




    I quoted the law in this thread, and formed the opinion that this abortion for profit mill is building this large facility to kill 3rd trimester babies.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  7. #97
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-16-18 @ 09:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Pro-Life Advocates Plan to Protest Opening of Largest Abortion Clinic in U.S

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    And this is circumventing the law how?



    the law was designed to leave such medical necesity decisions to hospitals and facilities without a political agenda, not to have pp perform political killings.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 05:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Pro-Life Advocates Plan to Protest Opening of Largest Abortion Clinic in U.S

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I quoted the law in this thread, and formed the opinion that this abortion for profit mill is building this large facility to kill 3rd trimester babies.
    Your opinion doesn't appear to be substantiated by the article in question. Yes, it states that late term abortions will be performed there, but not that the facility is specifically being constructed for that purpose.

  9. #99
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-16-18 @ 09:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Pro-Life Advocates Plan to Protest Opening of Largest Abortion Clinic in U.S

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Your opinion doesn't appear to be substantiated by the article in question. Yes, it states that late term abortions will be performed there, but not that the facility is specifically being constructed for that purpose.





    It's substantiated by the article and the law I quoted.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 05:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Pro-Life Advocates Plan to Protest Opening of Largest Abortion Clinic in U.S

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    It's substantiated by the article and the law I quoted.
    You keep saying substantiated. I do not think you know what the word means.

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •