Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 125

Thread: Top Economic Adviser: ‘Of Course’ Recession Isn’t Over

  1. #101
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,879

    Re: Top Economic Adviser: ‘Of Course’ Recession Isn’t Over

    Too smart for you own good. Oh well, I tried.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  2. #102
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:01 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,628
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Top Economic Adviser: ‘Of Course’ Recession Isn’t Over

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Too smart for you own good. Oh well, I tried.
    He is too smart for your weak arguments, and tore them to pieces. Your are right, you tried, but not very well.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    I’ve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  3. #103
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,879

    Re: Top Economic Adviser: ‘Of Course’ Recession Isn’t Over

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    He is too smart for your weak arguments, and tore them to pieces. Your are right, you tried, but not very well.
    My points were right on target. It's silly to claim that the United States miltiary is a socialist orginization.

    But, ya'll are so smart, that you can no longer be taught anything. No use wasting time on you anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  4. #104
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:01 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,628
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Top Economic Adviser: ‘Of Course’ Recession Isn’t Over

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    My points were right on target. It's silly to claim that the United States miltiary is a socialist orginization.

    But, ya'll are so smart, that you can no longer be taught anything. No use wasting time on you anymore.
    But you have yet to show how it is not, while others have shown that it does qualify under the definition of socialism. Here, you want to prove your point, post a definition of socialism, then show how the military does not fit that definition. That is the reverse of what has been done to you are your poor arguments.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    I’ve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  5. #105
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,351

    Re: Top Economic Adviser: ‘Of Course’ Recession Isn’t Over

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    But you have yet to show how it is not, while others have shown that it does qualify under the definition of socialism. Here, you want to prove your point, post a definition of socialism, then show how the military does not fit that definition. That is the reverse of what has been done to you are your poor arguments.
    Careful. He might ask you how long you've served in the military so he can assess whether or not you're an authority on socialism.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  6. #106
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:01 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,628
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Top Economic Adviser: ‘Of Course’ Recession Isn’t Over

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Careful. He might ask you how long you've served in the military so he can assess whether or not you're an authority on socialism.
    I am a veteran though. That argument won't work in this case.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    I’ve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  7. #107
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 10:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Top Economic Adviser: ‘Of Course’ Recession Isn’t Over

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy219 View Post
    What you have stated so far, is that the military is not an aspect of socialism because you served in it. Is that about right?
    He also argued it's not socialism because COTUS allows it.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  8. #108
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,879

    Re: Top Economic Adviser: ‘Of Course’ Recession Isn’t Over

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Careful. He might ask you how long you've served in the military so he can assess whether or not you're an authority on socialism.
    You might know something about Socialism, but obviously you know nothing about how the military works, nor why it works that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  9. #109
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,879

    Re: Top Economic Adviser: ‘Of Course’ Recession Isn’t Over

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    He also argued it's not socialism because COTUS allows it.
    You need to check yourself, I never said that
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  10. #110
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:01 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,628
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Top Economic Adviser: ‘Of Course’ Recession Isn’t Over

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You might know something about Socialism, but obviously you know nothing about how the military works, nor why it works that way.
    And what has he said about the military that is factually incorrect? Just saying he has not served and so does not know everything about the military is not an argument.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    I’ve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •