Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 78

Thread: Palin says Obama should boycott Copenhagen over hacked e-mails

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Palin says Obama should boycott Copenhagen over hacked e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    I see youre back to not refute anything.
    Oh we already did that part.


  2. #52
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Palin says Obama should boycott Copenhagen over hacked e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Oh we already did that part.

    Nope you just ignored the numbers and hero worshipped Palin then scutted off.

    -------->http://www.debatepolitics.com<---------

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Palin says Obama should boycott Copenhagen over hacked e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Nope you just ignored the numbers and hero worshipped Palin then scutted off.

    -------->http://www.debatepolitics.com<---------
    Nope. That's just your imagination eclipsing your honesty again.



    Besides, this is a completely different thread. If you weren't so intent on melting down for us, you would at least attempt to stay on topic in this thread.


  4. #54
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Palin says Obama should boycott Copenhagen over hacked e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Nope. That's just your imagination eclipsing your honesty again.



    Besides, this is a completely different thread. If you weren't so intent on melting down for us, you would at least attempt to stay on topic in this thread.

    You wouldnt know honesty if it climbed up to your lap and gave you a handjob. You were wrong in that thread much like you're wrong now. In that thread you lost sanity and just kept celebrating and then nanced away. I responded to poll numbers someone cited which were inaccurate. Tell me which part of your rant about Reverand Wright in this thread was on topic and not a "meltdown" as you keep claiming?
    Last edited by PogueMoran; 12-10-09 at 07:09 PM.

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Palin says Obama should boycott Copenhagen over hacked e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    You wouldnt know honesty if it climbed up to your lap and gave you a handjob. You were wrong in that thread much like you're wrong now. In that thread you lost sanity and just kept celebrating and then nanced away. I responded to poll numbers someone cited which were inaccurate. Tell me which part of your rant about Reverand Wright in this thread was on topic and not a "meltdown" as you keep claiming?
    I don't really see how any of this addresses this thread topic. I find you a little bothersome when you are melting down and staying on topic with your tantrum. I find it much more difficult to overlook your intellectual shortcomings when you are just randomly trolling threads like this and doing nothing to address the topic.


  6. #56
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Palin says Obama should boycott Copenhagen over hacked e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    You should look a little farther than a source that meets your pre-conceptions.

    From an article at the National Catholic Reporter:

    Palin was briefly touted as the first Pentecostal to run on a major party ticket. A spokesperson, however, told the Associated Press yesterday that although the 44-year-old mother of five grew up in the Assemblies of God, the largest organized Pentecostal denomination in the world with an estimated 57 million members, she does not consider herself a "Pentecostal."

    Her primary place of worship in Juneau, Alaska's capital, is said to be the "Church on the Rock," an independent congregational founded in January 2000. Palin's spokeperson, however, said the governor also attends different churches.

    The initial confusion surrounding Palin's denominational identity, therefore, has a simple explanation: She doesn't have one.

    Instead, Palin appears to be part of that rapidly expanding galaxy of "post-denominational" Christianity, where elements of Evangelical and Pentecostal styles of faith and worship fuse into a myriad of unique local combinations, and where old denominational loyalties are essentially dead.
    WikiAnswers - What church denomination is Sarah Palin

    Wasilla Bible Church, however, is having an extraordinary week. On Sunday, its senior pastor Larry Kroons confirmed that Senator John McCain's vice presidential pick, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, and her family, regularly attend services there, and have done so for the last six years or so. "They attend here as Sarah and Todd in the presence of God, honoring God as God," he said before he began his sermon. The Palins' new baby, Trig, was "dedicated" at the church two weeks ago, another pastor told NEWSWEEK. (Many conservative churches do "dedications" of infants instead of baptisms-postponing the baptism ceremony until the child is old enough to make a conscious decision for Christ. At a dedication, the parents and the pastor ask for the congregation's help in raising the child.)
    A Visit to Palin?s Church | Newsweek Religion | Newsweek.com

    I guess it just depends on where she is on Sunday.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  7. #57
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Palin says Obama should boycott Copenhagen over hacked e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
    Hatuey didn't say she was a strict adherent of anything, what he said is that she's an evangelical. And, so she is.


    I'm not familiar with the fine points of evangelical protestants. Does 'doomsday' automatically mean the fringe 'rapture' beliefs?


    BTW, what was the deal with her comment about Jews gathering in the days and weeks ahead in Israel? Why would the Jews be gathering in Israel?
    Uhhhhhhh....... it's Sunday, and that's where they live?
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  8. #58
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Palin says Obama should boycott Copenhagen over hacked e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by Strucky View Post
    I'm sure Cheney had one too when he looked at these numbers
    Naaaaa.... he's not due for a new stent for at least another 3 years.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  9. #59
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Palin says Obama should boycott Copenhagen over hacked e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I don't really see how any of this addresses this thread topic. I find you a little bothersome when you are melting down and staying on topic with your tantrum. I find it much more difficult to overlook your intellectual shortcomings when you are just randomly trolling threads like this and doing nothing to address the topic.

    aw more hypocrisy from jall. You werent on topic when you were discussing Obama and reverand Wright but you want to call me out when I address a point someone made. The only one trolling here is you Jall. You've been whining a lot the last few days about other people. You whine off topic when someone creates a thread about Palin. You whine when there's a topic about fox without ever addressing the topic. Thats an awfully big glass house youmre living in. Once again jall im sorry to disappoint you but Im not your type stop making topics about other people and focus on yourself. Its obvious you cant play with the adults so you come to whine. Nance along now.
    Last edited by PogueMoran; 12-10-09 at 07:59 PM.

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Palin says Obama should boycott Copenhagen over hacked e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    aw more hypocrisy from jall. You werent on topic when you were discussing Obama and reverand Wright but you want to call me out when I address a point someone made. The only one trolling here is you Jall. You've been whining a lot the last few days about other people. You whine off topic when someone creates a thread about Palin. You whine when there's a topic about fox without ever addressing the topic. Thats an awfully big glass house youmre living in. Once again jall im sorry to disappoint you but Im not your type stop making topics about other people and focus on yourself. Its obvious you cant play with the adults so you come to whine. Nance along now.
    I was directly on topic using an illustration to rebutt a point made during the course of discussing the topic.

    You, however, keep mindlessly trolling this thread looking for some vindication for your trolling through discussing me.

    Your meltdown continues.


Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •