Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 162

Thread: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

  1. #41
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Tomorrow, I could choose to start ****ing dudes (I'd start with Rev. Hellhound and CC). And I'd enjoy it too, mostly because I'd get mah rocks off. What now Mr. It's-not-a-choice? And if tomorrow I started ****ing dudes, the day after I could be 'cured' with a nice piece of she-tail that makes me see the error of my ways. Sexual orientation is based on one thing: Getting your rocks off. And you can gain and lose new fetishes, often times it's by accident, but the average person can choose what kind of sex they want to have one way or another.
    You are confused. Being gay is not just having sex.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You are confused. Being gay is not just having sex.
    Right...right...I meant to say Homosexual

  3. #43
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Right...right...I meant to say Homosexual
    Again, there is a difference between being a homosexual, and having homosexual sex. You could be a homosexual and be celibate.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Again, there is a difference between being a homosexual, and having homosexual sex. You could be a homosexual and be celibate.
    But...then you're a nosexual.

  5. #45
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    I lol'd. Hard.


    Everyone's thoughts on this impending ****storm?
    I oppose gay marriage and any paper coated terms for gay marriage like domestic partnerships and civil unions and I oppose adoptions that not by a married couple consisting of a man and woman. That said if you are in a relationship with someone and you allow that person to take on a equal parenting role for a significant portion of that child's life then one of the consequences is that person still gets visitation even after the relationship is over.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  6. #46
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    But...then you're a nosexual.
    No. It is possible to have an orientation, and not be active sexually. Orientation involves who you are attracted to.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    No. It is possible to have an orientation, and not be active sexually. Orientation involves who you are attracted to.
    Either way, you have a sexual preference that could be acted upon and could change at will or not at will...or whatever. What point are we trying to make again?

  8. #48
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Either way, you have a sexual preference that could be acted upon and could change at will or not at will...or whatever. What point are we trying to make again?
    Whether you can change that preference is debatable. I do not believe that most people can choose to change it. I suspect that orientation is a combination of genetic and environmental factors. Those who are gay or strait mostly due to environment probably can change, while genetic probably not. That is an oversimplification though of course.

    A prisoner who has only one option for sex is not changing their orientation. They would still prefer women, but are just taking advantage of what is available.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #49
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    I oppose gay marriage and any paper coated terms for gay marriage like domestic partnerships and civil unions and I oppose adoptions that not by a married couple consisting of a man and woman. That said if you are in a relationship with someone and you allow that person to take on a equal parenting role for a significant portion of that child's life then one of the consequences is that person still gets visitation even after the relationship is over.
    While I disagree with you on almost everything as to your position on gay marriage I really do have respect for what you said in the bolded part of the quote, thank you.

  10. #50
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Either way, you have a sexual preference that could be acted upon and could change at will or not at will...
    That would be bi-sexual not homosexual or heterosexual.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •