Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 162

Thread: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

  1. #31
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Lets change up the facts then shall we....

    Man and Woman.... Woman is biological mother to child, Man was not involved in the creation of this child and did not "adopt" the child as his own during their time together.

    The two get seperated.

    The facts show that the man did not have much of a part of the child's life during the seperation, did not call the child on its birthday, or send birthday cards, or call to ask how the child was doing in school, or how they were developing. During visitations with the man, the child returned to tell the mother that the man had done "some act" that was thought extremely inappropriate. The mother is otherwise viewed as a positive influence in the child's life and a good mother.


    Now you tell me, who should get custody of this child?
    If the case is this simple, the courts should make short work of it. If WND is not presenting all the facts, then we don't know enough to judge. Either way, messy custody fights are a tragedy for the children, and whether the people involved are strait or gay is, as you show, irrelevant.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #32
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    If the case is this simple, the courts should make short work of it. If WND is not presenting all the facts, then we don't know enough to judge. Either way, messy custody fights are a tragedy for the children, and whether the people involved are strait or gay is, as you show, irrelevant.
    My only problem with the story is the emphasis on "christianity"

    Who gives a flying **** about christianity.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Humble Texas
    Last Seen
    06-25-11 @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,827

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Lets change up the facts then shall we....

    Man and Woman.... Woman is biological mother to child, Man was not involved in the creation of this child and did not "adopt" the child as his own during their time together.

    The two get seperated.

    The facts show that the man did not have much of a part of the child's life during the seperation, did not call the child on its birthday, or send birthday cards, or call to ask how the child was doing in school, or how they were developing. During visitations with the man, the child returned to tell the mother that the man had done "some act" that was thought extremely inappropriate. The mother is otherwise viewed as a positive influence in the child's life and a good mother.


    Now you tell me, who should get custody of this child?
    I think the mother should get custody of the child, if she was a positive influence ectt. If the father is a douchbag he shouldn't get custody of the child.
    Last edited by RyrineaHaruno; 12-06-09 at 09:30 PM.

  4. #34
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    My only problem with the story is the emphasis on "christianity"

    Who gives a flying **** about christianity.
    I would agree with that, and add the "lesbian" part. Neither is any ones business but those involved directly. The whole story is designed to inflame the small minded, and neglect the real tragedy, which is a poor kid is caught in the middle of an ugly custody fight.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    My only problem with the story is the emphasis on "christianity"

    Who gives a flying **** about christianity.
    I've seen some Christians raise some pretty horrible children, be it the fault of the Parent or the Child, though I can only say I've only know two children to be raised by Lesbians. One is a gay male (I guess he got the Gay from his mom?) and the other a straight female, though she is one hell of a sexual deviant (You know those damn lesbians, with their crazy sexual deviance.)

  6. #36
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I would agree with that, and add the "lesbian" part. Neither is any ones business but those involved directly. The whole story is designed to inflame the small minded, and neglect the real tragedy, which is a poor kid is caught in the middle of an ugly custody fight.
    Due to the fact that the case will also be heard in Virginia court, where the biological mother has been living, the lesbian part DOES have much to do with it.

    As Virginia courts do not recognize "civil-unions".
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  7. #37
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by RyrineaHaruno View Post
    I think the mother should get custody of the child, if she was a positive influence ectt. If the father is a douchbag he shouldn't get custody of the child.

    Well, technically in my scenario the "father" you speak of isn't the father of the child.

    Which is what we have in this situation.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  8. #38
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,603

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Well, technically in my scenario the "father" you speak of isn't the father of the child.

    Which is what we have in this situation.
    In a civil union, she would be analogous to the stepfather.

    Did everyone notice that the fight is not about custody, but visitation rights? That makes quite a difference, don't you think?
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  9. #39
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,190

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    [Further, if the former domestic partner is a lesbian, then it follows that the mother is a lesbian also. Is, not was. There is no such thing as a former lesbian; either a woman (or man) is gay, or not. It is neither a choice, nor is it something that can be "cured."

    I'm sorry, but this has not actually been proven beyond reasonable doubt. There are many experts in the field (psychologists whose specialty is sexual issues) who are not convinced that homosexuality is inborn and immutable. I've posted links to some of these sources in the past on DP.

    No "gay gene" has been found. No physiological difference between gay and straight has been proven to exist at the moment of birth that is a "causative".

    You don't have to look hard to find many stories of people who have switched orientations.

    Do not postulate as fact that which is far from proven, even if it may be "popular assumption".

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    There is no such thing as a former lesbian; either a woman (or man) is gay, or not. It is neither a choice, nor is it something that can be "cured."
    Tomorrow, I could choose to start ****ing dudes (I'd start with Rev. Hellhound and CC). And I'd enjoy it too, mostly because I'd get mah rocks off. What now Mr. It's-not-a-choice? And if tomorrow I started ****ing dudes, the day after I could be 'cured' with a nice piece of she-tail that makes me see the error of my ways. Sexual orientation is based on one thing: Getting your rocks off. And you can gain and lose new fetishes, often times it's by accident, but the average person can choose what kind of sex they want to have one way or another.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •