Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 162

Thread: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

  1. #101
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,663
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I have to ask again: on what grounds did she get custody?
    I quoted that part too.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  2. #102
    Student MsRetro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    01-24-10 @ 06:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    279

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I have to ask again: on what grounds did she get custody?
    What I got from the article was that the other parent was violating a court order by denying visitation. As a reaction, the judge awarded custody to Jenkins.

    The Christian/lesbian thing is a red herring.

  3. #103
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,140

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by MsRetro View Post
    What I got from the article was that the other parent was violating a court order by denying visitation. As a reaction, the judge awarded custody to Jenkins.

    The Christian/lesbian thing is a red herring.
    Was Jenkins paying child support?

    This reaks of a PC Libbo judge making a decision based on politics rather than case law.

    I've seen mothers do much worse to biological fathers and didn't lose custody of their children to the father. Denying visitation? That ain't ****!

    I call shanannigans...sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  4. #104
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,140

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I quoted that part too.
    Actually, you didn't, but that's ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  5. #105
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,663
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Was Jenkins paying child support?

    This reaks of a PC Libbo judge making a decision based on politics rather than case law.

    I've seen mothers do much worse to biological fathers and didn't lose custody of their children to the father. Denying visitation? That ain't ****!

    I call shanannigans...sorry.
    Here, do yourself a favor, read the article, and notice how many judges so far have ruled in this case, and how they ruled. Then get back to us with the usual mindless "I disagree so it must be an activist judge" rant.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  6. #106
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,140

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Here, do yourself a favor, read the article, and notice how many judges so far have ruled in this case, and how they ruled. Then get back to us with the usual mindless "I disagree so it must be an activist judge" rant.
    How bout you show us some real case law to back up this judge? Hmmm?

    Most kids from broken homes would be in foster care if these grounds were produced more often...lol.
    Last edited by apdst; 12-16-09 at 10:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  7. #107
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,663
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    How bout you show us some real case law to bck up this judge? Hmmm?
    I am not the one claiming activist judge. If the ruling is inappropriate(your claim), you should have no problem showing where in the law the ruling is wrong. Be sure to include actual law in this, not the mumblings you have used so far. Best place to start would be to read the actual ruling. Please link it when you find it.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  8. #108
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,140

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I am not the one claiming activist judge. If the ruling is inappropriate(your claim), you should have no problem showing where in the law the ruling is wrong. Be sure to include actual law in this, not the mumblings you have used so far. Best place to start would be to read the actual ruling. Please link it when you find it.
    I'm just asking questions and making comments from my own personal experience. How many kids do you have and how many times have you had to negotiate custody terms?

    Now, if you can provide some actual documentation to prove yourself right, you're more than welcome to post it. I know we would all be grateful.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  9. #109
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,663
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Was Jenkins paying child support?

    This reaks of a PC Libbo judge making a decision based on politics rather than case law.

    I've seen mothers do much worse to biological fathers and didn't lose custody of their children to the father. Denying visitation? That ain't ****!

    I call shanannigans...sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I'm just asking questions and making comments from my own personal experience. How many kids do you have and how many times have you had to negotiate custody terms?

    Now, if you can provide some actual documentation to prove yourself right, you're more than welcome to post it. I know we would all be grateful.
    You are making a claim on something you don't know about. Back it up.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  10. #110
    Professor
    Phoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    05-03-18 @ 11:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,808

    Re: Lesbian awarded custody of Christian's only child

    Quote Originally Posted by Korimyr the Rat View Post
    It's an ugly custody dispute.



    Someone needs to shoot this moron in the face. If Jenkins was Miller's civil partner-- read "wife"-- when Isabella was born then Isabella is also her daughter. There's no more "adoption" necessary here than when a man marries a woman pregnant from a previous relationship.
    The man would have no parental rights in your case either. Before you go off, I know that cases exist where a man never disputes fatherhood and the state ****s him over with child support even though it's proven the child isn't his.
    That isn't right either. The bottom line is that the child isn't biologically Jenkin's and she failed to take the proper route to legally adopt the child. This situation is her own fault.
    From the ashes.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •