Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 529

Thread: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

  1. #431
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So then you have no proof they are wrong.
    And you are STILL incapable of showing us an unbiased or non-opinion based source. It's a topsy turvy world!

  2. #432
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    That sentence makes no sense, but I will go with what I think you mean, which is that the guy explained why he did not agree with the APA position. The problem is he does not justify it. The APA article clearly explains why the early research was flawed(kinda like your lifespan claim), and the change in research methodology that resulted in better research.
    So they say so they can be PC.

    I do not believe them. How was it flawed and what makes the new research more credible? I showed articles that show it is true gays die 20 years earlier than others. I also showed articles that explain the health hazards of being gay.
    Last edited by ptif219; 12-15-09 at 03:06 PM.

  3. #433
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    When a source is biased or opinion-based, one has to take the so-called "facts" with a grain of salt. In fact, one of the "facts" that you listed was actually an opinion. Once again, you fail to understand the difference between opinion and fact. Seriously, take a step away from the forum for a few minutes to go look up the meaning of these words and then come back.
    So you have no proof and just find it easier to condemn the source instead of showing the truth.

  4. #434
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    They would if assholes ran around talking about the dangers of being left handed or a redhead. They would if they where subject to bullying and violence over the course of their life due to being left handed or redheaded. They would if they where unable to marry another left handed person or redhead.
    Nice try but that is not how it is.

  5. #435
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    And you are STILL incapable of showing us an unbiased or non-opinion based source. It's a topsy turvy world!
    Are you not capable of showing the falseness of an article you claim is false?

  6. #436
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So you have no proof and just find it easier to condemn the source instead of showing the truth.
    Repeating the same thing over and over again won't make your source anymore credible. Again, learn the differences between fact and opinion and get back to me.

  7. #437
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Are you not capable of showing the falseness of an article you claim is false?
    Uh, yeah...I'd say the fact that your sources are either biased or opinion-based pretty much says it all. It's just too bad that you can't see it, like everyone else can.

  8. #438
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So they say so they can be PC.

    I do not believe them. How was it flawed and what makes the new research more credible? I showed articles that show it is true gays die 20 years earlier than others. I also showed articles that explain the health hazards of being gay.
    There is not evidence that you have offered beyond one partisan mans word that the change was made to be PC. You believe it because you want to, not because of any evidence.

    Let's look at the same thing I quoted for you earlier explaining the difference in research.

    In the past, the studies of gay, lesbian, and bisexual people involved only those in therapy, thus biasing the resulting conclusions. When researchers examined data about such people who were not in therapy, the idea that homosexuality was a mental illness was quickly found to be untrue.
    You link to a highly partisan website claiming gays die 20 years earlier, I link to a source which shows the flaw in the research. Seems to be a pattern.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #439
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Nice try but that is not how it is.
    That is exactly how it is for gays.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #440
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Repeating the same thing over and over again won't make your source anymore credible. Again, learn the differences between fact and opinion and get back to me.
    When you show proof they are wrong I might think you are credible

Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •