Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 529

Thread: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

  1. #411
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Did you have a point or were you just blathering out more random irrelevancies?
    Answer the questions

  2. #412
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Gay is more normal than many things we consider normal. Redheads are more rare than gays. Being left handed is about as common as being gay.
    That is if you accept that 'being homosexual' defines a person. Does being redhead define a person? No. Does being left handed? No. Being Homosexual carries about as much importance as hair color or being left handed. Woop-dee-do you're different, but not different enough for anyone to care.

    Unfortunately people DO care, why? Culture, society, human nature. A number of things. Can we overcome this? Yes. Have we overcome 'differences' in the past that now mean nothing and are accepted as uncommon occurrences and nothing more? Yes.

    tl;dr - You cannot be anymore homosexual than you can be left handed. You're not different if you are, get over it.

  3. #413
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In the land of steers and queers
    Last Seen
    06-03-10 @ 12:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,563

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Did you know that Glenn Beck is gay, just like Hitler was?

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-T-VKOczdE"]YouTube- Glenn Beck's Scandalous Gay Past[/ame]

    More evidence that Beck is gay:

    [ame=http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54876]Is Glenn Beck Gay? - Theology Forum | Theology Online[/ame]

    http://gawker.com/5212220/glenn-becks-big-gay-moment
    http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/reply/...Y-or-NAY-.html
    http://www.headlinezone.com/lofivers...php?t8097.html
    http://www.sodahead.com/entertainmen...estion-629331/
    http://www.mahalo.com/answers/love-a...glenn-beck-gay
    Last edited by Whip Comes Down; 12-15-09 at 02:56 PM.

  4. #414
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    What risks? You admit the gay agenda is just about being accepted, what is harmful in that. The risk that idiots on the internet will be offended by them?
    I have shown the risks. If they are going to teach about homosexuality then the health risks including depression should be taught also

  5. #415
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    That is if you accept that 'being homosexual' defines a person. Does being redhead define a person? No. Does being left handed? No. Being Homosexual carries about as much importance as hair color or being left handed. Woop-dee-do you're different, but not different enough for anyone to care.

    Unfortunately people DO care, why? Culture, society, human nature. A number of things. Can we overcome this? Yes. Have we overcome 'differences' in the past that now mean nothing and are accepted as uncommon occurrences and nothing more? Yes.

    tl;dr - You cannot be anymore homosexual than you can be left handed. You're not different if you are, get over it.
    If we were in a society where it didn't matter I could see your point. This is precisely why many hetero people don't understand the purpose of a gay pride parade. It's easy to grow up and be heterosexual, because that is the acceptable standard. However, if you come out as gay there are a lot of potential hurdles that you have to get over. Though, in a utopian society, what you posted should be how it is. Unfortunately, that's not the way our society works.

  6. #416
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    By that argument, everyone who ever offers advice on educating children has power over them, including me.
    There is a differnece between advice and teaching and indoctrination.

  7. #417
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    And yet another biased, agenda driven article. Good lord, is that really all you have? You really don't get how this works, do you?
    I do you attack every source so as not to have to address the facts and points in the article. Only what you see as credible matters.

  8. #418
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    If we were in a society where it didn't matter I could see your point. This is precisely why many hetero people don't understand the purpose of a gay pride parade. It's easy to grow up and be heterosexual, because that is the acceptable standard. However, if you come out as gay there are a lot of potential hurdles that you have to get over. Though, in a utopian society, what you posted should be how it is. Unfortunately, that's not the way our society works.
    Well, I'm going to ram this point of view home until homosexuals are accepted and the parades stop. Or, we make it difficult for ANYONE of any sexual preference to be accepted. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

  9. #419
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    I do you attack every source so as not to have to address the facts and points in the article. Only what you see as credible matters.
    Because every single source you have brought up is either biased or an opinion piece. And I'm not the only one who has called you on this.

  10. #420
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Gay is more normal than many things we consider normal. Redheads are more rare than gays. Being left handed is about as common as being gay.
    Who said these were normal?

Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •