Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 529

Thread: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

  1. #391
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I read the article. It's still an opinion piece.
    That states facts and experiences of a psychologist.

  2. #392
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    There are facts in an opinion piece
    Oh, you mean the parts that you agree with?

    That's interesting. So apparently, an opinion is an opinion until you agree with it and then it becomes a fact.

  3. #393
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    That states facts and experiences of a psychologist.
    It's funny that you can't seem to find any unbiased or non-opinion piece articles to back up your assertions.

  4. #394
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    This is such a failure on so many levels. One psychologist is hardly convincing. The article is an opinion piece with a heavily slanted view. Let's look at a quote:



    So, first we are talking about the change in the APA stance in the same sentence as mentioning legalized abortion, despite the fact they have nothing in common. Then it brings up the same tired lie about the change in the APA stance being wrong. Let's see what the APA(which is much more than 1 pschologist) have to say on homosexuality:APA Help Center - Health & Emotional Wellness - "Sexual Orientation, Homosexuality and Bisexuality"



    So much for that piece of crap opinion piece you posted to try and boost your point.
    Shows there is disagreement with the APA in their field of expertise. I agree with him and he is right the research did not matter being PC is why the APA did that.

  5. #395
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    That states facts and experiences of a psychologist.
    It states opinion of a rogue professional who has broken ranks with every professional organization in his field.

    It's still an opinion piece. Try again.

  6. #396
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    I agree with him and he is right the research did not matter being PC is why the APA did that.
    Which is an OPINION.

    Obviously you are incapable of discerning the differences between facts and opinions.

  7. #397
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Please read your own source material. It talks of charges be made by social conservatives. The article does not say that Jennings has power over any children. You just made that up.
    So Jennings and the GLSEN have had no influence on teaching about gays in school? GLSEN also brought us the day of silence.

  8. #398
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So Jennings and the GLSEN have had no influence on teaching about gays in school? GLSEN also brought us the day of silence.
    Did you have a point or were you just blathering out more random irrelevancies?

  9. #399
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:07 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,343
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Because this what this thread is about. The gays agenda in our schools. I see nothing that these facts are being taught in the schools. Should students not also know the risks gays face?
    What risks? You admit the gay agenda is just about being accepted, what is harmful in that. The risk that idiots on the internet will be offended by them?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #400
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:07 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,343
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Shows there is disagreement with the APA in their field of expertise. I agree with him and he is right the research did not matter being PC is why the APA did that.
    And my link(you know, the one that did not go to one psychologists opinion piece but went to an actual legit source) explained the difference in research that resulted in the change in stance the APA made. I even bolded that portion for you.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •