Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 529

Thread: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

  1. #381
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Read and dispute the facts he puts forth. You have nothing and show it by always condemning the source and not addressing the points and facts in the articles.
    Do you know the difference between OPINION and FACTS?

    Obviously not.

  2. #382
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Wait, stop the presses. I found the Gay Agenda:

    6:00 am Gym
    8:00 am Breakfast (oatmeal and egg whites)
    9:00 am Hair appointment
    10:00 am Shopping
    12:00 PM Brunch

    2:00 PM
    1) Assume complete control of the U.S. Federal, State and Local Governments as well as all other national governments,
    2) Recruit all straight youngsters to our debauched lifestyle,
    3) Destroy all healthy heterosexual marriages,
    4) Replace all school counselors in grades K-12 with agents of Colombian and Jamaican drug cartels,
    5) Establish planetary chain of homo breeding gulags where over-medicated imprisoned straight women are turned into artificially impregnated baby factories to produce prepubescent love slaves for our devotedly pederastic gay leadership,
    6) bulldoze all houses of worship, and
    7) Secure total control of the INTERNET and all mass media for the exclusive use of child pornographers.

    2:30 PM Get forty winks of beauty rest to prevent facial wrinkles from stress of world conquest
    4:00 PM Cocktails
    6:00 PM Light Dinner (soup, salad, with Chardonnay)
    8:00 PM Theater
    11:00 PM Bed (du jour)"

  3. #383
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I am saying that this "homosexual agenda" is totally fabricated crap by anti-homosexuals and, for the purposes of this discussion, is just more bull**** you are trying to peddle.
    Yet we see it in the schools and Jennings has proven it.

  4. #384
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Do you know the difference between OPINION and FACTS?

    Obviously not.
    Read the article he states facts.

  5. #385
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Read the article he states facts.
    I read the article. It's still an opinion piece.

  6. #386
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:28 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    This is such a failure on so many levels. One psychologist is hardly convincing. The article is an opinion piece with a heavily slanted view. Let's look at a quote:

    In 1973, the same year that the Supreme Court legalized abortions, the American Psychiatric Association removed homosexuality as a disorder from its diagnostic manual. Their reasoning was based primarily on genuine empathy and political pressure, but virtually no scientific data...Dr. Charles Socarides, an APA task force member, now admits that removing homosexuality as a diagnosis disregarded 70 years of research showing the grave risks of homosexual activity, including the emergence of an "addictive component."
    So, first we are talking about the change in the APA stance in the same sentence as mentioning legalized abortion, despite the fact they have nothing in common. Then it brings up the same tired lie about the change in the APA stance being wrong. Let's see what the APA(which is much more than 1 pschologist) have to say on homosexuality:APA Help Center - Health & Emotional Wellness - "Sexual Orientation, Homosexuality and Bisexuality"

    No. Psychologists, psychiatrists, and other mental health professionals agree that homosexuality is not an illness, a mental disorder, or an emotional problem. More than 35 years of objective, well-designed scientific research has shown that homosexuality, in and itself, is not associated with mental disorders or emotional or social problems. Homosexuality was once thought to be a mental illness because mental health professionals and society had biased information.

    In the past, the studies of gay, lesbian, and bisexual people involved only those in therapy, thus biasing the resulting conclusions. When researchers examined data about such people who were not in therapy, the idea that homosexuality was a mental illness was quickly found to be untrue.

    In 1973 the American Psychiatric Association confirmed the importance of the new, better-designed research and removed homosexuality from the official manual that lists mental and emotional disorders. Two years later, the American Psychological Association passed a resolution supporting this removal.
    So much for that piece of crap opinion piece you posted to try and boost your point.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #387
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Perhaps they teach acceptance, which is good because whether you like it or not...gay people are a part of our society. However, I don't see how they are trying to teach it as normal. Obviously being gay is neither normal or abnormal considering that normal is a subjective term. What is normal to one person isn't necessarily the same for another and so on.
    Acceptance saying it is normal

  8. #388
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:28 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So that small of a minority should have this much power over our Children?


    Fox News thinks Jennings is an issue.

    FOXNews.com - Obama's Safe Schools Czar Tied to Lewd Readings for 7th Graders
    Please read your own source material. It talks of charges be made by social conservatives. The article does not say that Jennings has power over any children. You just made that up.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #389
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Do you know the difference between OPINION and FACTS?

    Obviously not.
    There are facts in an opinion piece

  10. #390
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Acceptance saying it is normal
    Uh...no, not at all. Accepting diversity. If one were to accept that it is "normal" then everyone would be gay.

    Try again.

Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •