Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 529

Thread: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

  1. #261
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    I'd say the fact that they come from a religious page that has a clear agenda makes them questionable considering that they are biased. Are you really having that much trouble coming up with unbiased sources?
    No it does not it shows your bias.

    Show where the facts are wrong

  2. #262
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    No it does not it shows your bias.

    Show where the facts are wrong
    I would say the same thing to someone who posted "proof" that came from a left wing site. So no, it has nothing to do with my bias. Nice attempt to turn it around though.

  3. #263
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    06-29-10 @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,801

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    No it does not it shows your bias.

    Show where the facts are wrong
    Done. Read my link.

  4. #264
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    I would say the same thing to someone who posted "proof" that came from a left wing site. So no, it has nothing to do with my bias. Nice attempt to turn it around though.
    This to me shows bias against Christians


    I'd say the fact that they come from a religious page that has a clear agenda makes them questionable considering that they are biased.

  5. #265
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    This to me shows bias against Christians
    Asking for unbiased sources doesn't mean that I'm biased against Christians. I actually know plenty of Christians who have no problem with gay people or gay marriage for that matter. The author of the article that you posted has a clear agenda. Again, why can't you find an unbiased source? If the things in the article that you posted are facts, as you claim, you should have no trouble finding an unbiased source.

  6. #266
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    06-29-10 @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,801

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    This to me shows bias against Christians


    I'd say the fact that they come from a religious page that has a clear agenda makes them questionable considering that they are biased.
    Reality has an anti-Christian bias. I'd say that the Round Earth theory shows "bias" against the Flat Earth Society (some of whom are Christians). That doesn't change the facts.

  7. #267
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    FOXNews.com - Obama's Safe Schools Czar Tied to Lewd Readings for 7th Graders

    Can we get back on topic? It appears we have a gay school czar who can't keep his bias in check.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  8. #268
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    FOXNews.com - Obama's Safe Schools Czar Tied to Lewd Readings for 7th Graders

    Can we get back on topic? It appears we have a gay school czar who can't keep his bias in check.
    And again, that list was never distributed to kids to read. It was suggested for teachers to pick and choose from if they wanted and for their own reading.

    No one is handing Queer 13 to a 5th grader and saying to study it.

  9. #269
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,360
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Bias my ass you refuse to hear any side that disagrees with your view. I guess you have no answers to the facts in these links i post.
    Let's stop for a second and make the assumption you are right, and gays do not live as long as straits. Now, the question you still have not answered...how does this harm any one but gays?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #270
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Asking for unbiased sources doesn't mean that I'm biased against Christians. I actually know plenty of Christians who have no problem with gay people or gay marriage for that matter. The author of the article that you posted has a clear agenda. Again, why can't you find an unbiased source? If the things in the article that you posted are facts, as you claim, you should have no trouble finding an unbiased source.
    Your words say a different story to me

Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •