Page 26 of 53 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 529

Thread: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

  1. #251
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So you decide what is acceptable. Are you saying Christians lie or that they should not have freedom of speech.


    More likely that is how you dodge the facts in the link.
    No. The article is suspect from the beginning because it comes from a moral bias rather than objectivity.

    Still no attempt at addressing the questions posed, I see.

  2. #252
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    06-29-10 @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,801

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So you decide what is acceptable.
    Science has already done that, lying hypocrite.

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Are you saying Christians lie
    Habitually, as your OP proves. If they didn't lie, they couldn't be Christians since they would be forced to admit that science and reality has left their religious delusions behind.

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    or that they should not have freedom of speech.
    They have the freedom to spout deranged cultist nonsense (such as in the links you've provided), just as we have the freedom to debunk it with the facts.

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    More likely that is how you dodge the facts in the link.
    Those "facts" have been debunked here. Liar:

    APA Help Center - Health & Emotional Wellness - "Sexual Orientation, Homosexuality and Bisexuality"

  3. #253
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    No. The article is suspect from the beginning because it comes from a moral bias rather than objectivity.

    Still no attempt at addressing the questions posed, I see.
    Nice way to avoid the truth and facts in the article.

  4. #254
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    06-29-10 @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,801

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by Toothpicvic View Post
    Science has already done that, lying hypocrite.


    Habitually, as your OP proves. If they didn't lie, they couldn't be Christians since they would be forced to admit that science and reality has left their religious delusions behind.


    They have the freedom to spout deranged cultist nonsense (such as in the links you've provided), just as we have the freedom to debunk it with the facts.


    Those "facts" have been debunked here. Liar:

    APA Help Center - Health & Emotional Wellness - "Sexual Orientation, Homosexuality and Bisexuality"
    Bumped up

    [image]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:vqsQBQTfHGy3HM:http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/I...30_1Trever.gif[/image]
    Last edited by Toothpicvic; 12-14-09 at 03:07 PM.

  5. #255
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by Toothpicvic View Post
    Science has already done that, lying hypocrite.


    Habitually, as your OP proves. If they didn't lie, they couldn't be Christians since they would be forced to admit that science and reality has left their religious delusions behind.


    They have the freedom to spout deranged cultist nonsense (such as in the links you've provided), just as we have the freedom to debunk it with the facts.


    Those "facts" have been debunked here. Liar:

    APA Help Center - Health & Emotional Wellness - "Sexual Orientation, Homosexuality and Bisexuality"
    Does nothing to show my most recent links are not truthful.

  6. #256
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    06-29-10 @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,801

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Does nothing to show my most recent links are not truthful.
    Provide proof or quit trying to dodge the facts in my article.

  7. #257
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Nice way to avoid the truth and facts in the article.
    I learned by watching you, okay? I learned it by watching YOU!!!!

  8. #258
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by Toothpicvic View Post
    Provide proof or quit trying to dodge the facts in my article.
    He's not going to. I ran into ptif at another forum and about the only thing he is skilled at doing is bouncing from topic to topic hoping to win the debate by making you frustrated enough with his incoherence to walk away.

    Don't expect a serious or even productive conversation to be had from him.

  9. #259
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by Toothpicvic View Post
    Provide proof or quit trying to dodge the facts in my article.
    More spin and changing the direction. You say my links are bias and lies prove it.

  10. #260
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    No one has shown where they are false.
    I'd say the fact that they come from a religious page that has a clear agenda makes them questionable considering that they are biased. Are you really having that much trouble coming up with unbiased sources?

Page 26 of 53 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •