Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 529

Thread: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

  1. #191
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You can show some evidence that gays have no morals or integrity? I bet you cannot.
    So you say same gender sex is natural. Then why do such a small percent of the population do it?

  2. #192
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Murderers harm others and break the law, gays do not. That alone makes it a clearly different situation. You going to add anything of value to this discussion?
    Is that why Gays have a lower life expectancy.

  3. #193
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Is that why Gays have a lower life expectancy.
    Source? How is this harming others?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #194
    User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    12-14-09 @ 03:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    8

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    There should be a clear line between what is right for the children and what is not. We cannot put all this crap into their heads just in the name of sex education.
    24x7 live news on World News

  5. #195
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by peacepro View Post
    There should be a clear line between what is right for the children and what is not. We cannot put all this crap into their heads just in the name of sex education.
    What crap? Should we deny that gays make up ~10 % of the population? Since about 1 in 10 of the students in sex ed are probably gay or on their way towards being gay, should we just ignore those students?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #196
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    i have not read the 190+ posts on this thread, so please forgive me if this matter has already been brought up:

    [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fistgate]Fistgate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]


    forums on fisting for fourteen year olds

    it happened at tufts in 2000

    there was a fistgate 2 in 2001, replete with heightened tufts security to maintain order against any whose values might make them want to disrupt such pedophiliac proceedings

    Fistgate II Teaches More Sexual Activity for Young 'Homosexuals'

    the event was sponsored by glsen

    ken jennings is founder of glsen

    he was its president from 1990 to 2008

    he's a radical extremist, there's no rationale for his promotion to czar status above all the american people, so many of whom simply do not share his values

    just like jones, holder, sunstein

    the "safe schools czar" says in his own book (one teacher in ten) he advised a boy he thought was 15 just to wear a condom when he next rendezvoused with his pedophiliac boyfriend whom he met while toe tapping

    Lawmaker sends letter to Obama: Fire Jennings now | Washington Examiner

    that's a violation of state law---we school teachers are required to report to cps known instances of abuse

    leave him where he is, he shows the nation what obama's really about

    leave rangel where he is, as well, please, poster boy for corruption

  7. #197
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    i have not read the 190+ posts on this thread, so please forgive me if this matter has already been brought up:

    Fistgate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    forums on fisting for fourteen year olds

    it happened at tufts in 2000

    there was a fistgate 2 in 2001, replete with heightened tufts security to maintain order against any whose values might make them want to disrupt such pedophiliac proceedings

    Fistgate II Teaches More Sexual Activity for Young 'Homosexuals'

    the event was sponsored by glsen

    ken jennings is founder of glsen

    he was its president from 1990 to 2008

    he's a radical extremist, there's no rationale for his promotion to czar status above all the american people, so many of whom simply do not share his values

    just like jones, holder, sunstein

    the "safe schools czar" says in his own book (one teacher in ten) he advised a boy he thought was 15 just to wear a condom when he next rendezvoused with his pedophiliac boyfriend whom he met while toe tapping

    Lawmaker sends letter to Obama: Fire Jennings now | Washington Examiner

    that's a violation of state law---we school teachers are required to report to cps known instances of abuse

    leave him where he is, he shows the nation what obama's really about

    leave rangel where he is, as well, please, poster boy for corruption
    You should have read the whole thread, and you would find out not only has this been discussed, but the facts you are not bringing up have been brought out to.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #198
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    thanks, i'll take your word for it

    like i said, leave him where he is

    the FIST

  9. #199
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So you say same gender sex is natural. Then why do such a small percent of the population do it?
    That wasn't what she asked. You're just gonna keep throwing random crap out hoping you hit a real point of contention.


    So far, you FAIL.

  10. #200
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Breaking: Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Is Promoting Child Porn in the Classroom

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Is that why Gays have a lower life expectancy.
    Is this supposed to be a relevant rebuttal?

Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •