Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 84

Thread: Filing charges of Treason against Obama?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Filing charges of Treason against Obama?

    I know it's Canada Free Press, but still, the guy will be delivering his evidence on Dec. 1. Enjoy. Now, before I get the usual liberal ****storm, please remember I"m just posting this article to hear everyone's response. I'm not going to take a side right away because I want to get some good debates going and hear what you all have to say.

    Obama Treason Charges Advance In Tennessee Grand Jury


    On Tuesday December 1st 2009, Retired Navy Commander Walter Fitzpatrick III will present the evidence behind his treason complaint against Obama/Soetoro to all thirteen members of a Tennessee Grand Jury in Monroe County Tennessee.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Humble Texas
    Last Seen
    06-25-11 @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,827

    Re: Filing charges of Treason against Obama?

    Man this guy is nuts. I wonder why, I haven't heard this on the news.
    Last edited by RyrineaHaruno; 11-30-09 at 10:41 PM.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Filing charges of Treason against Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by RyrineaHaruno View Post
    Man this guy is nuts, if this is true why have I not heard of it in the news?
    well they have articles about it from earlier in the year but most of this has gone under the radar because (And I'm assuming here):
    1) They (That is the people filing these charges) claim to have been blocked, threatened, and ridiculed, etc. by not only the legal system but other people as well (I can understand this, appearently the guy filing charges had to also file Obstruction of Justice charges against a Grand Jury member but I'm still trying to find the documentation on this.

    and/or

    2) It's not gaining much momentum with anyone that would normally jump on this type bandwagon because he hasn't really presented anything yet (and the birthers kind of gave the "wackjob" title to anyone who contests Obama's legitimacy.


    We shall see.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Humble Texas
    Last Seen
    06-25-11 @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,827

    Re: Filing charges of Treason against Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    well they have articles about it from earlier in the year but most of this has gone under the radar because (And I'm assuming here):
    1) They (That is the people filing these charges) claim to have been blocked, threatened, and ridiculed, etc. by not only the legal system but other people as well (I can understand this, appearently the guy filing charges had to also file Obstruction of Justice charges against a Grand Jury member but I'm still trying to find the documentation on this.

    and/or

    2) It's not gaining much momentum with anyone that would normally jump on this type bandwagon because he hasn't really presented anything yet (and the birthers kind of gave the "wackjob" title to anyone who contests Obama's legitimacy.


    We shall see.
    I think he is another bither myself, thought. Hell, I do think this guy is, a bither, and a wackjob.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Filing charges of Treason against Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by RyrineaHaruno View Post
    I think he is another bither myself, thought. Hell, I do think this guy is, a bither, and a wackjob.
    Well you're a self proclaimed liberal so I could have pretty much guessed you'd say that.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Humble Texas
    Last Seen
    06-25-11 @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,827

    Re: Filing charges of Treason against Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Well you're a self proclaimed liberal so I could have pretty much guessed you'd say that.
    Yes I am, but it does always seems like the bither's are wackjobs that needs their tinfoil hats removed.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Filing charges of Treason against Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by RyrineaHaruno View Post
    Yes I am, but it does always seems that the bither's are wackjobs that needs their tinfoil hats removed.
    Protip: There are wackos on both sides of the political spectrum.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Humble Texas
    Last Seen
    06-25-11 @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,827

    Re: Filing charges of Treason against Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Protip: There are wackos on both sides of the political spectrum.
    To true, their are wackjobs on both sides. This we can agree on.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Filing charges of Treason against Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by RyrineaHaruno View Post
    To true, their are wackjobs on both sides. This we can agree on.
    I think we need more idiot-savants in the political process, at least as political analysts...

  10. #10
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,264

    Re: Filing charges of Treason against Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by RyrineaHaruno View Post
    Man this guy is nuts. I wonder why, I haven't heard this on the news.
    Did you say that when a Vermont jury indicted Bush of war crimes?

    BTW, you mispelled birther three times, in two posts. I'm not a grammer nazi, but damn dude!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •