Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 84 of 84

Thread: Filing charges of Treason against Obama?

  1. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Filing charges of Treason against Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Really? You can't figure this one out for yourself? You need us to explain it to you?

    In a word -- Moronic. (the story, not you)
    Excuse me for trying to take an initial stance of neutrality on a subject I'm not particularly well versed in.

  2. #82
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Filing charges of Treason against Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    How are those court cases coming Crunch? Win one yet?
    None have been heard yet. Duuuuuh!
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  3. #83
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Filing charges of Treason against Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by The silenced majority View Post
    Souldn't you be busy defending ACORN or the Global Warming hoax?
    He'd have more luck. funny how he won't put his rep. where his mouth is, Oh wait.... he did when he said Right won the last debate.
    Last edited by Crunch; 12-10-09 at 04:57 PM.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  4. #84
    Banned Coolguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Seen
    01-26-10 @ 03:40 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    846

    Re: Filing charges of Treason against Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    I find it funny that the only time i ever see you posting has to do with conspiracy theories and birther threads.

    Then you are not looking hard enough.
    Three topics in the Conspiracy section not dealing with Obama's eligibility. Only three. Two of which started there, w/one reply in each. The third got moved there, after I stop participating. Why? I have no idea it wasn't a Conspiracy theory, nor could it be called one.

    As for the majority of my posts that are in the Conspiracy area.
    The majority of topics dealing with the eligibility issue didn't start in the Conspiracy section, but got moved there and they were not started by me.
    I only reply, like you do, to information being provided that is believed to be false.
    But of course, this has nothing to do with whether Obama meets the Constitutional requirement.



    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    You keep posting the same wrong information over and over again as if you think you can fool the new people. Ill give you an example. A post recently claiming natural born means born of two citizens et the passage posted stated it only applies to chldren born overseas.
    I think you are projecting.
    You are the one that thinks they can fool the people with your disinformation, dismissals, ridicule and predilection for being unable to stick to the specifics being discussed.

    So where is your example of which you speak?
    Make sure you quote me and not someone else.



    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Yes this is a conspiracy theory you think somehow his parents plotted to secretly install him as president all those years ago. Somehow the state of hawaii which is run by a republican, multiple states all the courts these cases are submitted to, the supreme court are in collusion in this coverup.


    Wow!
    I know of no birther that presents said argument.
    As convoluted as the above quote appears, they are your thoughts, not mine.



    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    One of your birther heroes, ...
    Birther heroes?
    Have I ever made the claim that she, or any other birther is my hero?
    I think not.
    So why don't you just knock off this crap and stick to what is being discussed.



    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    ... is in trouble now because she was trying to get people to lie in her affidavits and not tell the truth.
    Just another showing of your predilection, but I will address it anyway.
    To whom are you referring?
    Larry Sinclair? The guy who submitted an affidavit saying that Taitz wanted him to testify that Obama was involved in more murders that he originally claims. The same guy who swears that he had gay sex with Obama, where a latter polygraph examination indicated deception.
    Or how about Lucas Smith? The guy who swears he has Obama's original Birth Certificate issued by the Coast Provincial Hospital in Mombasa.
    Here is your problem with these.
    If you are to accept that their word is true, that Taitz tried unsuccessfully to get them to lie on the stand, then they are truthful people and their is no reason not to accept what they swear to in regards to other specifics. Obama being involved in a murder (Sinclair), and that Smith does indeed possess an actual Birth Certificate in Obama's name.
    Now if they are lying about these other specifics, then there is no reason to believe their accusations against Taitz.

    So why don't you just knock off this crap and stick to the specifics being discussed?



    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Now "coolguy" do you have any proof that he wasnt born here or isnt natural born because so far the evidence points to him being.
    And again, for purposes of this specific, the Birth Certificate issue does not matter.
    Although it takes evidence to establish proof, they are not one in the same.

    As for evidence, it points to him not being a 'natural born Citizen' for the Constitutional requirement.



    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    do you have any court cases establishing precedence to back up your claims coolguy?
    It is funny that you want me to answer your questions but ignore mine.
    The Court cases stating that the term 'natural born Citizen' hasn't been defined by the Constitution have already been provided.
    I would ask you for the same, but already knowing that you can not provide anything of relevance, I wont ask.



    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker View Post
    Why is it ridiculous to ask and demand clarification and proof.

    It was demanded of McCain - and Congress had to approve that he could run for office. It was questioned of Lowell Weicker, George Romney . . and others.

    "On July 27, 2009, the U.S. House of Representatives passed H.R. 593, commemorating the 50th anniversary of Hawaii's statehood, including the text, "Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961." The vote passed 378-0."

    Seeing as how they've addressed it in Congress one can understand that It's a legitimate question to ask.

    But what people don't realize is that it's been given an answer - and the answer stands as the final ruling on the issue.


    Having established how the Congress has ruled on that issue
    . . . we can address the specifics of the guy's charges.
    Oh wait - there aren't any:
    It isn't ridiculous to ask and demand clarification and proof.
    But stating that Congress has ruled on the issue is absolutely false.
    The resolutions that have been passed are not binding and are not law.



    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    I'm only coming into this thread to grab a seat, start eating my popcorn, and watch RightatNYU enter the thread and completely destroy you guys again, just like he did last time this particular silly argument was made.
    Good for you!
    But do you mind pointing out exactly which particular argument you are speaking of, and where he destroyed said particular argument?
    That way I can point out to you where you are wrong instead of just telling you that you are.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •