Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Sarah Palin Vs. Barack Obama

  1. #11
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: Sarah Palin Vs. Barack Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Easy Target View Post
    Not really. Any straight man and most women, gay or straight, would prefer Halle Berry to Obama. She is just Hot!

    Oh, yeah, she is a pretty good actress too.

    Non political celebrities are always going to poll better than politicians. Most people can't name the Speaker of the House, President of the Senate, any Supreme Court justice or even who their state representatives are.
    Shoot, a recent poll showed that a majority of people couldn't name the Vice President (AKA President of the Senate).
    My points has been proven because I agree with the other two posters. Politicians aren't going to poll as well as pseudo-politicians
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

  2. #12
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Sarah Palin Vs. Barack Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Easy Target View Post
    Shoot, a recent poll showed that a majority of people couldn't name the Vice President (AKA President of the Senate). But ask anything you want about a movie star and they will almost always get the answer right.
    It's because a vast majority of people are far more interested and tuned into popular culture rather than politics. It's certainly not surprising.

  3. #13
    Too big to fail
    niftydrifty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    03-03-16 @ 03:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,725

    Re: Sarah Palin Vs. Barack Obama

    A comparison of how the public approves of one person being president to how the public approves of another person with a new book out?



    Quote Originally Posted by DarkWizard12 View Post
    Just wait, liberals will be spinning the LA times as a propaganda mashine of the republican party.
    Apparently you haven't read it lately. It was sold in 2007 and took a sharp turn rightward.

    Nancy Cleeland: Why I'm Leaving The L.A. Times
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3227&dateline=1247527  127

  4. #14
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,751

    Re: Sarah Palin Vs. Barack Obama

    It is my opinion that Sarah Palin has the upper hand here. After all, she can probably see Obama's naughty bits from her porch. Only a matter of time until she trips him up.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  5. #15
    Student
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    08-03-11 @ 03:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    174

    Re: Sarah Palin Vs. Barack Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by niftydrifty View Post

    Apparently you haven't read it lately. It was sold in 2007 and took a sharp turn rightward.

    Nancy Cleeland: Why I'm Leaving The L.A. Times
    Hogwash. An article by an extremist disenchanted because the NEWS paper she was writing for wasn't slanting the news far enough left? This is your argument that the LA Times is now slanted right?

    You have to do better than that.

  6. #16
    Student
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    08-03-11 @ 03:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    174

    Re: Sarah Palin Vs. Barack Obama

    ?Rogue? or ?Rouge?? Many are mixing the two up - TODAY: Book news

    Got to love the "accidental" look alike covers. "

    “It never occurred to us that customers might be hoodwinked by us,” Richard Kim, co-editor of “Going Rouge,” told TODAYshow.com in an earlier interview. “It wasn’t our intention to fool anyone.”

    I wonder how many fact checkers will be assigned by the AP to check this book?

    http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Co...1a.hmedium.jpg
    Last edited by 1 Easy Target; 11-24-09 at 12:50 PM.

  7. #17
    Pragmatic Idealist
    upsideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. High
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,110

    Re: Sarah Palin Vs. Barack Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Easy Target View Post
    ?Rogue? or ?Rouge?? Many are mixing the two up - TODAY: Book news

    Got to love the "accidental" look alike covers. "

    “It never occurred to us that customers might be hoodwinked by us,” Richard Kim, co-editor of “Going Rouge,” told TODAYshow.com in an earlier interview. “It wasn’t our intention to fool anyone.”

    I wonder how many fact checkers will be assigned by the AP to check this book?

    http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Co...1a.hmedium.jpg
    ....especially since it contains so few facts....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •