Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 134

Thread: Palin Booed By Book Tour Crowd

  1. #121
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Angry Fans booed Sarah Plain

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    He was insinuating race so yes he was accusing that Mccain would eventually be racist.

    The only one in the campaign that brought up race was Obama The racist was Obama
    Actually, that's not necessarily true. If you'll notice, the article you posted had a question mark after the claim. In other words, it's open to interpretation. It's not exactly honest to say that it a straightforward attempt by him to accuse McCain of racism.

  2. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Angry Fans booed Sarah Plain

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Actually, that's not necessarily true. If you'll notice, the article you posted had a question mark after the claim. In other words, it's open to interpretation. It's not exactly honest to say that it a straightforward attempt by him to accuse McCain of racism.
    Wrong when did it happen? Obama was trying to use the race card which makes him the racist. Show where McCain used race in his campaign.

  3. #123
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Angry Fans booed Sarah Plain

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Wrong when did it happen? Obama was trying to use the race card which makes him the racist. Show where McCain used race in his campaign.
    Actually, you are wrong. The article you posted is not enough to make a direct accusation that Obama accused McCain of racism. Your argument is weak. Deal with it. Do you have anything else as evidence or is that one article where it questions whether or not he did so?

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Angry Fans booed Sarah Plain

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Actually, you are wrong. The article you posted is not enough to make a direct accusation that Obama accused McCain of racism. Your argument is weak. Deal with it. Do you have anything else as evidence or is that one article where it questions whether or not he did so?
    So you refuse to answer. Obama accused that McCain would use race. Obama brought up race not McCain so Obama was playing the race card and he is the racist. It shows what he learned in 20 years of sitting under Rev. Wright.

  5. #125
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Angry Fans booed Sarah Plain

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So you refuse to answer. Obama accused that McCain would use race. Obama brought up race not McCain so Obama was playing the race card and he is the racist. It shows what he learned in 20 years of sitting under Rev. Wright.
    Once again, you are framing your argument with bull****. Try again. Prove that Obama was directly accusing McCain of racism.

  6. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Angry Fans booed Sarah Plain

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Once again, you are framing your argument with bull****. Try again. Prove that Obama was directly accusing McCain of racism.
    You ignore what he says. Not being able to see racism is not good. next you will say there was no racism from Rev Wright and sitting under him 20 years had no affect on Obama. Keep denying but it is right there.

    Patterico's Pontifications Obama Says Republicans Will Run Racist Campaign Against Him


    Obama says Republicans are going to run a racist campaign against him:

    Democratic presidential contender Barack Obama said on Friday he expects Republicans to highlight the fact that he is black as part of an effort to make voters afraid of him.

    “It is going to be very difficult for Republicans to run on their stewardship of the economy or their outstanding foreign policy,” Obama told a fundraiser in Jacksonville, Florida. “We know what kind of campaign they’re going to run. They’re going to try to make you afraid.

    “They’re going to try to make you afraid of me. He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name. And did I mention he’s black?”

  7. #127
    Professor
    formerroadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,014

    Re: Palin Booed By Book Tour Crowd

    I think she should start a company that has consultants for people who want to quit. I mean, she's an expert.
    It's time for a revolution in our country. Not a revolution forged with guns and bombs but a revolution forged of compassion and altruism. A revolution that extends a hand to those who don't have and who cannot. A revolution that makes Health Care available to all those in the US.

  8. #128
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Angry Fans booed Sarah Plain

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Considering this, it isn't exactly honest to say that Obama accused McCain of racism. He merely said that they were going to try the line of attack that he has a funny name and doesn't look like the Presidents on dollar bills. I thought you'd have much stronger evidence than that.

    Funny you don't find this racist but you find the poster mentioned quite a few months ago of cartoon drawings of all the presidents and then the black Silhouette for Obama quite racist.

    The cartoon was only showing that he didn't look like all the other presidents, somehow its racist.

    But if Obama says it.. "NO wayyy!"
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  9. #129
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Angry Fans booed Sarah Plain

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Actually, you are wrong. The article you posted is not enough to make a direct accusation that Obama accused McCain of racism. Your argument is weak. Deal with it. Do you have anything else as evidence or is that one article where it questions whether or not he did so?
    Actually, YOUR argument is weak.

    So what you are saying is that unless someone says something direct, in the exact words, then we can't draw our own OBVIOUS conclusions as to what he was talking about?

    Ever god damned person in America knows what he was talking about, your just afraid to admit it.




    Is this poster racist?
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  10. #130
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Angry Fans booed Sarah Plain

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Funny you don't find this racist but you find the poster mentioned quite a few months ago of cartoon drawings of all the presidents and then the black Silhouette for Obama quite racist.

    The cartoon was only showing that he didn't look like all the other presidents, somehow its racist.

    But if Obama says it.. "NO wayyy!"
    As I stated before, the article that he posted didn't directly show that Obama accused McCain of racism. That's why they asked it as a question. Could it be interpreted that way? Absolutely. Is it a direct and obvious accusation of racism? No, it isn't. Spin it how you like.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •