Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 222

Thread: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Gir

  1. #41
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,595
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
    And if they refuse to go? I think force is sometimes necessary, and handcuffs are considered an acceptable means of restraint in our society. What alternative would you have them use on violent minors who refuse to cooperate and pose a danger to the physical well-being of themselves or the officer?
    Size doesn't matter, if a dwarf attacks a police officer then taze them. If a child tries to shoot you, kill them. The law doesn't have a weight limit.


    Whether or not you believe this was appropriate, I would just like to point out that photographs (or even drawings) of the incident could be considered child pornography here in Virginia, and probably in most states.
    The "law" seems to have very little intelligence as well.
    I pity this girl, being treated so badly by society; she may end up in prison at the age of 20 and the dumbos will wonder why.

  2. #42
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,595
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnDrum View Post
    I'd like to know why parents need to call the police to discipline their 10 year old.
    Here we have one "parent", not two, as it should be.
    Then, why did the police respond? Have they nothing better to do??

  3. #43
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,595
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    Don't misconstrue because I didn't write a book.

    Yes, discipline without love breeds resentment and rebellion, as does discipline without relationship and involvement.

    Love, involvement and relationship seem to be understood by many parents... it is the discipline aspect far too many seem to fail in.

    If you do it right from an early age your children will be a joy and not a trial. I haven't had any need to lay a finger on my child for years. Same here, I was lucky, but my parents were not, I think
    Maybe you should write the book.

  4. #44
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,595
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    I agree with you, I'm just pointing out what the spectre of GUBMINT has visited upon us.....While far from perfect, I sometimes think that my bother and sister and I would have been better off if this "government" were around 50 years ago.
    Quite often, the mere threat of a spanking, etc. is enough of a deterrant....
    I'm saying the laws are over-reaching, just like a lot of domestic abuse laws are.....
    Our laws are in need of "fine tuning"..Plus we need better men to execute them.

  5. #45
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,595
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    ART THOU ILLITERATE WOMAN?
    DEE DEE DEEEEEEEEEEEE

    Because you say so, roger.


    Because you say so, roger.


    Because you say so, roger.

    Thats the problem with kids, we coddle them and they kick us (us being adults/parents) in the groin for all of our troubles. Kids don't receive discipline anymore because their parents are either too busy being their friends or too busy ignoring them because they need to climb the corporate ladder at Bank of America.



    I hope her father sues the police for all they are worth.
    [/QUOTE]
    I'm "Roger" and I agree with the OP.
    We should look at this from the position of the child.
    The cop attacked her, she as a human being, fought back. I would do the same.
    Children should be disciplined, not coddled.
    How many parents even know what discipline is??

  6. #46
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,595
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Because parents are turning into pussies.

    Or because the ignorant media + liberal courts = parents being afraid to discipline their children for fear of going to jail for child abuse.
    If parents knew how to discipline and punish, they would have no fear of any so-called liberal counts. And I am glad that our courts are not "conservative"..

  7. #47
    Puer Aeternus
    Tsunami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    11-08-16 @ 04:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,132

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    So she has a mood disorder. Everybody has problems. Her mother still needs to get off her @$$ and start parenting, and I still don't see tasing a 10yo 65 lb girl that any grown man should be able to pick up one-handed.
    No matter what Chris Rock says you cannot beat a mental disorder out of a child. But you probably can beat one into a child.
    Schadenfreude ist die schönste Freude.

  8. #48
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,159

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
    No matter what Chris Rock says you cannot beat a mental disorder out of a child. But you probably can beat one into a child.
    Fine, misconstrue what I said, good grief.

    Just because a child has some degree of mental disorder does not mean that some level of discipline and order cannot be kept, unless the mental disorder is extremely severe.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  9. #49
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Girl

    Its advised ALL parents ask there doctor for some subscriptions of anasthesia and everytime their child plays up sedate them. Its actually quiet an effective method of parenting because the child wakes up feeling so nauseated and dizzy from the dose the chances they'll play up again is minimum (assuming the child wakes up again). Sedation is an effective method of getting the child to comply and stop screaming and i must say the monthly headaches for me have just plummeted. Its very good parenting, too.

    Last edited by kaya'08; 11-22-09 at 05:54 PM.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  10. #50
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
    According to this article the child has a diagnosed mood disorder and is a danger to harm herself.

    Parents Of Girl Tasered By Police Have Different Views On Officer's Actions

    Now everyone who is thinking "oh, that's different" stop jumping to conclusions and think about things before you are ready to lynch someone.
    I have no sympathy for people with disorders.

    Its just an excuse, something to take the fall for a having ****ty attitude.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •