Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 222

Thread: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Gir

  1. #21
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    1. The cop needs to lose his job. 10 year-olds DO NOT go to jail... ever! They go to juvevile hall.
    ART THOU ILLITERATE WOMAN?
    Quote Originally Posted by ORIGINAL OP
    transported to a youth shelter. (1 page)
    DEE DEE DEEEEEEEEEEEE

    2. Tazing a 46 pound child is beyond unacceptable.
    Because you say so, roger.


    3. This is disgusting.
    Because you say so, roger.


    4. Handcuffing a 10 year-old is UNACCEPTABLE.
    Because you say so, roger.

    Thats the problem with kids, we coddle them and they kick us (us being adults/parents) in the groin for all of our troubles. Kids don't receive discipline anymore because their parents are either too busy being their friends or too busy ignoring them because they need to climb the corporate ladder at Bank of America.



    I hope her father sues the police for all they are worth.[/QUOTE]
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-23-11 @ 10:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,827

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    ART THOU ILLITERATE WOMAN?
    DEE DEE DEEEEEEEEEEEE

    Because you say so, roger.


    Because you say so, roger.


    Because you say so, roger.

    Thats the problem with kids, we coddle them and they kick us (us being adults/parents) in the groin for all of our troubles. Kids don't receive discipline anymore because their parents are either too busy being their friends or too busy ignoring them because they need to climb the corporate ladder at Bank of America.



    I hope her father sues the police for all they are worth.
    Hoping you'll soon make the effort to improve the quality of your posts...

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Last Seen
    12-26-10 @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,083

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Girl

    Calling the police to parent your child. Disgraceful.

  4. #24
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Orius View Post
    Calling the police to parent your child. Disgraceful.
    I agree.

    Unfortunately it shows no sign of stopping anytime in the next century.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  5. #25
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnDrum View Post
    I'd like to know why parents need to call the police to discipline their 10 year old.
    Because parents are turning into pussies.

    Or because the ignorant media + liberal courts = parents being afraid to discipline their children for fear of going to jail for child abuse.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  6. #26
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    Some kids just need a whoopin' just to make sure the message sinks in...
    I agree.

    And thats why when some little rich brat calls 911 because his parents gave him a good whoopin and I have to show up to his house, I point and laugh at him and tell him he got what he deserved, give the parents a thumbs up, and leave.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-23-11 @ 10:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,827

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I agree.

    And thats why when some little rich brat calls 911 because his parents gave him a good whoopin and I have to show up to his house, I point and laugh at him and tell him he got what he deserved, give the parents a thumbs up, and leave.
    I'm not against spanking, but I find some of your terminology disturbing. Giving a child a 'good whoopin' sounds like the language of an abuser.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnDrum View Post
    I'm not against spanking, but I find some of your terminology disturbing. Giving a child a 'good whoopin' sounds like the language of an abuser.
    Oh, please!.....
    It's a figure of speech....
    Should it be: "A carefully measured dose of coroporal discipline"?....

  9. #29
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,185

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnDrum View Post
    I'm not against spanking, but I find some of your terminology disturbing. Giving a child a 'good whoopin' sounds like the language of an abuser.
    Ever get down South much?

    We talk that way.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    Ever get down South much?

    We talk that way.
    Exactly....
    Just hurt them enough to show 'em you care....

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •