Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 222

Thread: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Gir

  1. #121
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Gir

    HAHAHAH, long term scrotal damage. From a kid throwing a tantrum. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Could it happen...I suppose if someone was incompetent enough to not know how to control a 10 year old girl...sure. But I would propose that such a person did not belong on the police force. What a pussy. It's not like when a couple has a baby, the doctor goes to the father and says, "Welcome to fatherhood, here's your taser to avoid long term scrotal damage". HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.

    Millions of people can deal with their 10 year old child without the use of a taser, maybe this pussy cop should have done the same. Or better yet, he shouldn't have been there. Dollars to donuts says that if a parent disciplined their child with a taser, child services would be in there right away. Double ****ing standard for the government, but gotta protect the authority I guess.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  2. #122
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Gir

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post



    Brain damage from electrical shock, epilepsy which can trigger all sorts of neurological problems, heart attack from the shock.
    Broken arms trying to resist a little girl?
    Dont think so.
    Show me the statistics on brain damage from electrical shock, epilepsy which can trigger all sorts of neurological problems, heart attack from the shock when a tazer is properly used on individuals who were not unknowingly to the officers on drugs that already damage the heart.

    I think your just making **** up to be honest.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  3. #123
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Gir

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Was this child injured?
    ...........
    kthx.
    Not this time, but it's not a proven safe method on children. So maybe pussy cops who can't handle a 10 year old girl shouldn't resort to unknown, untested methods against children. Just because it worked out once doesn't mean you're always gonna roll a natural 20 each time. It's called statisitics kthx.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Humble Texas
    Last Seen
    06-25-11 @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,827

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Gir

    Tazing a child is unacceptable, I guess parenting went out the window with this child.

  5. #125
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Gir

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    HAHAHAH, long term scrotal damage. From a kid throwing a tantrum. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Could it happen...I suppose if someone was incompetent enough to not know how to control a 10 year old girl...sure. But I would propose that such a person did not belong on the police force. What a pussy. It's not like when a couple has a baby, the doctor goes to the father and says, "Welcome to fatherhood, here's your taser to avoid long term scrotal damage". HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.

    Millions of people can deal with their 10 year old child without the use of a taser, maybe this pussy cop should have done the same. Or better yet, he shouldn't have been there. Dollars to donuts says that if a parent disciplined their child with a taser, child services would be in there right away. Double ****ing standard for the government, but gotta protect the authority I guess.
    Control a 10 year old girl?

    you mean one flailing and kicking about while you attempt to move in to control her and get kicked in the groin? oh wait.....

    THAT ALREADY ****ING HAPPENED IN THIS SCENARIO!
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  6. #126
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Gir

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Show me the statistics on brain damage from electrical shock, epilepsy which can trigger all sorts of neurological problems, heart attack from the shock when a tazer is properly used on individuals who were not unknowingly to the officers on drugs that already damage the heart.
    Your yet to show me your own proof that the guy would have recieved sustained injuries from a little girl had he have not used the gun.
    Burns are injuries which are very common in Tazering, something you dont consider an injury.

    I think your just making **** up to be honest.
    No your argument is weakening thats all. Ad hom and i will report it next time.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  7. #127
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Gir

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Show me the statistics on brain damage from electrical shock, epilepsy which can trigger all sorts of neurological problems, heart attack from the shock when a tazer is properly used on individuals who were not unknowingly to the officers on drugs that already damage the heart.

    I think your just making **** up to be honest.
    Show me the statistics where the cops ALWAYS use their taser properly. Because there's plenty of cases where they have caused death or injury due to excessive or improper taser use. Maybe cops should have their tasers and guns taken away until they can show they can handle the technology. Maybe a little time out for them.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  8. #128
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Gir

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Control a 10 year old girl?

    you mean one flailing and kicking about while you attempt to move in to control her and get kicked in the groin? oh wait.....

    THAT ALREADY ****ING HAPPENED IN THIS SCENARIO!
    Actually all this just brings into question your own physical strength and abilities.

    This guy is supposedly a trained cop.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  9. #129
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Gir

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Control a 10 year old girl?

    you mean one flailing and kicking about while you attempt to move in to control her and get kicked in the groin? oh wait.....

    THAT ALREADY ****ING HAPPENED IN THIS SCENARIO!
    It's an adult vs a 10 year old girl. Kicking and flailing. Guess what...kids do that when they throw a tantrum. If you can't handle that as a cop, quit because we don't need dumbass pussies like that running around trying to be all macho because they have a gun, taser, and a badge.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  10. #130
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Gir

    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •