Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 287

Thread: How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

  1. #261
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

    Quote Originally Posted by Neitzluber View Post
    It's always "**** happens" as long as it happens to someone else.
    When "**** happens" to you, you'll see my point.
    HAHAHA Oh wow dude, The only reason I say that is because I shovel my own ****. I take responsibility for my actions and I deal with whatever random **** may roll downhill. Life can always get worse and there are no guarantees that it'll get better.

    When did parents stop teaching their children that life isn't fair??

  2. #262
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

    Quote Originally Posted by Neitzluber View Post
    That's not true.

    What about people with birth defects such as Down Syndrome?

    We're certainly not all born equal, either.

    Life is inherently unfair.
    (and that's why we must work very hard to make it fair, there is no endeavor that is more noble)
    Rights-wise. What are you talking about? :S
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  3. #263
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Yes, that's right, he bows, to kings and emperors. The man disgraces the office of the President, and our country.
    Mike Huckabee said he found it "deplorable" and "shameful" that his fellow Republicans were attacking the president for even the most trivial or well-intentioned matters.

    Well done, Vicchio. Keep up the good work.

  4. #264
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    You just won the ****ing prize, sir. KUDOS!

    Aaaaaaand you just lost the prize.
    In other words, optimism is futile, we will be assimilated by the fringe hate crowd?
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  5. #265
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    In other words, optimism is futile, we will be assimilated by the fringe hate crowd?
    No, in other words, Life isn't fair, and it most certainly isn't fair when you try and FORCE fairness.The phrase FORCED FAIRNESS is an oxymoron.


    If everyone on the left learned to shovel their own **** and worry less about who has and doesn't have what, we'd all be a little happier. While the right isn't completely innocent in this regard, it seems that the left wants to shovel **** into other people's holes so we can all be equally covered in ****.

    ****.

  6. #266
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    FORCING Fairness doesn't make things better. That's why Communism and Socialism don't work. For someone to FORCE fairness they have to be more powerful than everyone else, and that doesn't seem fair.

    Life isn't fair. **** happens. Deal with it.
    Forcing fairness is the Affirmative Action.

    Which turns out to be NOT fair at all when you take more qualified candidates and turn them down because someone else has to be rewarded based upon their race.


    There is no way to force fairness, when one person is on the good side of such "force" there is always someone else getting ****ed over.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  7. #267
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    No, in other words, Life isn't fair...
    Who said it was?

    The only people I hear complaining about fairness are the tea baggers. I wouldn't worry too much though about a small fringe element of our society.
    Last edited by Catawba; 11-22-09 at 10:55 PM.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  8. #268
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypostrategos View Post
    I wish we could laugh at it. I guess it is kind of funny how pathetic a person and president he is.
    Not like Bush, eh?

  9. #269
    User Hypostrategos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    12-11-09 @ 07:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    31

    Re: How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    Not like Bush, eh?
    Well, Bush was a funny person, but not pathetic. And a much better president.

  10. #270
    User
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    12-04-09 @ 10:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    119

    Re: How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    HAHAHA Oh wow dude, The only reason I say that is because I shovel my own ****. I take responsibility for my actions and I deal with whatever random **** may roll downhill. Life can always get worse and there are no guarantees that it'll get better.

    When did parents stop teaching their children that life isn't fair??

    Do you think it is correct for people to have to suffer from the bad decisions of other people?

    Would you like to suffer from my bad decisions? Would that be fair?

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •