Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 287

Thread: How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

  1. #161
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Too bad he doesn't have any respect for our military, our flag, or our country.



    BTW.... this was taken at Ft. Hood, the crotch salute returns for the 14 killed there.
    You are lying about the "crotch salute", another cowardly insult to both those killed and those who honored them. Each of these small lies seals the fate of your entire idealogy, and disgusts the increasing majority who see through your desparate partisanship. Shame on you.

  2. #162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    You are lying about the "crotch salute", another cowardly insult to both those killed and those who honored them. Each of these small lies seals the fate of your entire idealogy, and disgusts the increasing majority who see through your desparate partisanship. Shame on you.
    I see two salutes, and a hand over a heart. What did Obama think was going on?

    He's just plain rude sometimes.

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    You are lying about the "crotch salute", another cowardly insult to both those killed and those who honored them. Each of these small lies seals the fate of your entire idealogy, and disgusts the increasing majority who see through your desparate partisanship. Shame on you.

  4. #164
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    You are lying about the "crotch salute", another cowardly insult to both those killed and those who honored them. Each of these small lies seals the fate of your entire idealogy, and disgusts the increasing majority who see through your desparate partisanship. Shame on you.
    What part is a lie?.... the return part, or the crotch salute it's self?



    Hmmmmmmm.... seems neither part is a lie, doesn't it?Ö or donít you believe your own eyes.

  5. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Seen
    02-23-12 @ 04:17 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    163

    Re: How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

    As a kid, I hated the Pledge of Allegiance. I thought it was an empty gesture and a false disguise at patriotism. The very same can be said about respecting other trite customs.

    If Obama is going to recognize trite Japanese customs of bowing, then he could recognize trite American customs of holding his hand over his heart for the pledge. Republicans make an excellent point here about our POTUS which Democrats should acknowledge.

    At the same time, their appeal to the Pledge is simply false and appealing to authority, like many of them do with Fox News.

    I love how so-called Republicans bring the Pledge into an argument. Blind patriotism for one's country is as destructive as sipping kool-aid with Jim Jones.

    The ironic part is that Republicans praise free markets and despise socialism, yet the pledge was written by a socialist. Republicans also argue that liberals propagate our schools, yet failed to recognize history of the pledge.


  6. #166
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    What part is a lie?.... the return part, or the crotch salute it's self?



    Hmmmmmmm.... seems neither part is a lie, doesn't it?… or don’t you believe your own eyes.
    You post pictures without explanation, then write your own caption about how the president refuses to salute. I don't know what was really happening, but this president is very conscientous of the appropriate response to a salute. Perhaps they were saluting him? And what's going on in this new picture, could it be the Kenyan refuses to salute the flag?MM, think we would probably been made aware of that by the ever-vigilant folks at Fox. Or maybe he was just first to drop his hand, and a photographer managed to catch the moment. Or maybe it's photoshopped. In any case, I have learned not to " believe my own eyes" when people are trying their best to create lies. Unless you can back up your BS, don't bother to bring it.
    Last edited by WillRockwell; 11-17-09 at 05:20 PM.

  7. #167
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    You post pictures without explanation, then write your own caption about how the president refuses to salute. I don't know what was really happening, but this president is very conscientous of the appropriate response to a salute. Perhaps they were saluting him? And what's going on in this new picture, could it be the Kenyan refuses to salute the flag?MM, think we would probably been made aware of that by the ever-vigilant folks at Fox. Or maybe he was just first to drop his hand, and a photographer managed to catch the moment. Or maybe it's photoshopped. In any case, I have learned not to " believe my own eyes" when people are trying their best to create lies. Unless you can back up your BS, don't bother to bring it.
    Yes, of course.... we can all see for ourselves just how conscientious Barry is...





    Not at all like those other non-conscientious people standing around him.

  8. #168
    You kids get off my lawn!
    Glinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,716

    Re: How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    It's such a non-issue, that you are bothering to reply to it and apologize for the appeaser in chief.
    I guess your reading comprehension is sub-par, pal, because I wasn't "apologizing" for our president; I was slamming you and your pathetic hater friends for being the partisan hacks that you are.


  9. #169
    You kids get off my lawn!
    Glinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,716

    Re: How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Too bad he doesn't have any respect for our military, our flag, or our country.

  10. #170
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

    Quote Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
    I guess your reading comprehension is sub-par, pal, because I wasn't "apologizing" for our president; I was slamming you and your pathetic hater friends for being the partisan hacks that you are.

    Now now, no need for personal attacks. I don't hate Barry, I think he's just the worst President we could ever have been saddled with. And I'll point out what I feel are examples of this when they occur.

    Bowing to an Emperor matters to people, maybe not to those that ignore history...
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •