Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
Results 221 to 229 of 229

Thread: Palin's book goes rouge on some facts

  1. #221
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Palin's book goes rouge on some facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Just read the thread all over again.

    There were 2 posts made that had anything to do with the "facts" listed in the OP article.
    Okay then.

    My post on the matter must have been on another thread related to this same topic that Im too lazy to dig around to find.
    Then please be lazy enough not to bring it up again.

    Regardless..... a one time back and forth between two posters is not considered a discussion on these "facts".
    It's not my fault a thread got derailed. Happens all the time.

  2. #222
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,026

    Re: I

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I'm waiting for her to become one of the gals living in the Playboy Mansion.
    Is anyone old enough to remember the Reverend Jim Baker scandal? Jessica Hahn said she was sweet and innocent before Baker took advantage of her. Funny thing was the next thing ya know she's posing naked in Playboy.

    They'll have to do some airbrush work if Palin poses in Playboy.

  3. #223
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Palin's book goes rouge on some facts

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Okay then.



    Then please be lazy enough not to bring it up again.



    It's not my fault a thread got derailed. Happens all the time.
    Since you joined the thread and continued derailing it rather than discuss the "facts" that Palin went "rogue" on....


    Do you have any thoughts or comments on the actual topic at hand ?
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  4. #224
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Palin's book goes rouge on some facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Since you joined the thread and continued derailing it rather than discuss the "facts" that Palin went "rogue" on....


    Do you have any thoughts or comments on the actual topic at hand ?
    Sure.

    I think she went rogue on some of the facts.

    Kind of like she was for the bridge to nowhere before she was against it.

  5. #225
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Palin's book goes rouge on some facts

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Sure.

    I think she went rogue on some of the facts.
    Care to mention which "facts" from AP's article where she went rogue?
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  6. #226
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Palin's book goes rouge on some facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Care to mention which "facts" from AP's article where she went rogue?
    I have to read the article for you and highlight them?

    I'll do one for you:

    "She criticizes President Barack Obama for pushing through a bailout package that actually was achieved by his Republican predecessor George W. Bush a package she seemed to support at the time."

    You can read, go click on it and see the rest yourself. There's a list of her claims and the facts behind them. Alot have some wiggle room, but it's not hard to tell she was leaving out details knowing the average Palin-lover won't question them because they aren't very swift.

  7. #227
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    23,152

    Re: Palin's book goes rouge on some facts

    Palin has always had little more than a passing acquaintance with facts, she's nothing if not consistent.
    Don't work out, work in.

    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

  8. #228
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Palin's book goes rouge on some facts

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    I have to read the article for you and highlight them?

    I'll do one for you:

    "She criticizes President Barack Obama for pushing through a bailout package that actually was achieved by his Republican predecessor George W. Bush a package she seemed to support at the time."

    You can read, go click on it and see the rest yourself. There's a list of her claims and the facts behind them. Alot have some wiggle room, but it's not hard to tell she was leaving out details knowing the average Palin-lover won't question them because they aren't very swift.

    Alot have plenty of wiggle room.

    The AP throws hearsay from others out there as facts while stating that Palin's own "hearsay" should be considered going "rogue" on the "facts".

    The one you picked out specifically looks like some of the partisan hack comments made on here by Obama supporters.

    Its obvious that the AP "fact checkers" had an agenda.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  9. #229
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Palin's book goes rouge on some facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    The AP throws hearsay from others out there as facts
    Examples?

    The one you picked out specifically looks like some of the partisan hack comments made on here by Obama supporters.
    Which? Are they not true?

    She certainly lied about the bridge to nowhere.

    She criticized Obama for the bailout that she appeared to support when Bush was pushing it.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •