Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 122

Thread: Bush attempting to rewrite history of "disastrous presidency"

  1. #51
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Bush attempting to rewrite history of "disastrous presidency"

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Anyone else see the humor in a Western European using a Russian site to talk trash about an American President?
    Its not an attempt to be funny. Its an attempt to make you see that there is another side to things, a possibility you dont have with western media, which on a global scale seems quite uniform, be it Fox News or MSNBC.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  2. #52
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Bush attempting to rewrite history of "disastrous presidency"

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    I think he's forgetting who his real opponents are and he's chasing phantoms.
    You might be naive about your own government, while thinking Russia is evil because YOUR media says so. I look at it differently. I see everything in a neutral perspective, but choose to bombard you people with the part you never see, as oppose to bombarding you with the same s*** you get bombarded with anyways.

    Its called "perspectives".
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  3. #53
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Bush attempting to rewrite history of "disastrous presidency"

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    It's the nature of conspiracy theorists.
    Its called not being brainwashed.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  4. #54
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Bush attempting to rewrite history of "disastrous presidency"

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    It just says they're going to make a history.

    It does NOT say they are going to revise history, as was the claim by Russia.com and the OP.

    What evidence do you have that there will be any revisionism occurring at all?






    In Soviet Russia - History writes you.
    Bush putting substantial amounts of money into it.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  5. #55
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: Bush attempting to rewrite history of "disastrous presidency"

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    It just says they're going to make a history.

    It does NOT say they are going to revise history, as was the claim by Russia.com and the OP.

    What evidence do you have that there will be any revisionism occurring at all?






    In Soviet Russia - History writes you.
    How could he possibly tell the truth?

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Bush attempting to rewrite history of "disastrous presidency"

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Its not an attempt to be funny. Its an attempt to make you see that there is another side to things, a possibility you dont have with western media, which on a global scale seems quite uniform, be it Fox News or MSNBC.
    I pay about as much attention to Western Media as I do any other media. It's all propaganda. This especially, seeing as they are claiming Bush is going to do something, right under the nose of every Liberal and Bush-Hater in America, and get away with it. To even THINK he would attempt something like "rewriting history" is stupid. Even the 9-11 Truthers would see through this crap.

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Bush attempting to rewrite history of "disastrous presidency"

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Its called not being brainwashed.
    Believing everything you read on the internet is borderline brainwashed.

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Bush attempting to rewrite history of "disastrous presidency"

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    You might be naive about your own government, while thinking Russia is evil because YOUR media says so. I look at it differently. I see everything in a neutral perspective, but choose to bombard you people with the part you never see, as oppose to bombarding you with the same s*** you get bombarded with anyways.

    Its called "perspectives".
    How can you claim to have a perspective when you're in Europe, looking East to Russia and claiming to see into America through people who, let's be honest, aren't the biggest Fans of America, especially Bush, to begin with.


    Having one's head up their own ass is not considered a "perspective".

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In the land of steers and queers
    Last Seen
    06-03-10 @ 12:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,563

    Re: Bush attempting to rewrite history of "disastrous presidency"

    Should George Bush be tried for his war crimes in Federal Court or a Military Tribunal?

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Bush attempting to rewrite history of "disastrous presidency"

    Quote Originally Posted by Whip Comes Down View Post
    Should George Bush be tried for his war crimes in Federal Court or a Military Tribunal?
    Silly troll, how did they try the other Nazis??

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •