Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 122

Thread: Bush attempting to rewrite history of "disastrous presidency"

  1. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Bush attempting to rewrite history of "disastrous presidency"

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    It would be interesting to see any of your opinions.. Ooh, I forgot, you dont have any. You just move around in threads with irrelevant comments that never touch the thread or OP


    I have voiced my opinions plenty. All you have to do is ask

    Unfortunately I am a firm believer that Opinions are like assholes.

    Everyone has them, and they stink.

  2. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Bush attempting to rewrite history of "disastrous presidency"

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    "Red" is only a human word.

    "1+1=2" a human concept.


    Do you say that "insects sees in infra-red" as a fact? How do you know that?

    Have you been an insect in part of your human life? Has anyone? Has anyone interpreted insect language and heard them say they see in infra red, after understand the concept of infra red as oppose to solid colours in the same way and interpreation as humans?

    Prove to me that insects see in infra red. Prove to me it is a fact and not a theory.
    I'm sorry if you cant see an experiment to determine that insects see infared youre a doing-head.

    Paint many fake flower with normal bandwidth colors
    Paint a couple with infa-red

    the insect always lands on the infa red ones.

    case closed.

    1+1=2 is not a human concept youre getting into whether or not mathematics is a human institution or a description of universal truths. There are oodles of pages to be written about what your talking about and the fact you don't know that worries me.

  3. #113
    Professor Charles Martel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-21-10 @ 08:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,668

    Re: Bush attempting to rewrite history of "disastrous presidency"

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Yes, I know John Wayne is real.
    Was...real. How's the weather on the Death Star today?
    It was the Austrasians, that hewed on bravely through the thick of the fight, it was they who found and cut down the Saracen King.

  4. #114
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Bush attempting to rewrite history of "disastrous presidency"

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    I'm sorry if you cant see an experiment to determine that insects see infared youre a doing-head.

    Paint many fake flower with normal bandwidth colors
    Paint a couple with infa-red

    the insect always lands on the infa red ones.

    case closed.

    1+1=2 is not a human concept youre getting into whether or not mathematics is a human institution or a description of universal truths. There are oodles of pages to be written about what your talking about and the fact you don't know that worries me.
    Doesnt mean they see infra red like the human understanding of what infra red is. And just because they are attracted to infra red doesnt mean they see in infra red.

    Mathematics isnt more logic than alphabeth.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Bush attempting to rewrite history of "disastrous presidency"

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    Was...real. How's the weather on the Death Star today?
    John Wayne was a person who lived, breathed, acted, and then died.

    What are you saying? That he's as real as the Death Star? I hope not, otherwise the Empire might be coming for us!!!

  6. #116
    Professor Charles Martel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-21-10 @ 08:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,668

    Re: Bush attempting to rewrite history of "disastrous presidency"

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    I hope not, otherwise the Empire might be coming for us!!!
    Might be??!!

    Pelosi: It's 'Fair' to Jail People Without Health Insurance | The FOX Nation
    It was the Austrasians, that hewed on bravely through the thick of the fight, it was they who found and cut down the Saracen King.

  7. #117
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Bush attempting to rewrite history of "disastrous presidency"

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    It was a joke man...




    Meanwhile back on the ranch..

  8. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Bush attempting to rewrite history of "disastrous presidency"

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Mathematics isnt more logic than alphabeth.
    Yeah this conversation is done.

  9. #119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Bush attempting to rewrite history of "disastrous presidency"

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Mathematics isnt more logic than alphabeth.


  10. #120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Bush attempting to rewrite history of "disastrous presidency"

    Stop posting pictures like that, you'll put him into a psychosis.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •