Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: Fort Hood jihadist's business card: "Soldier of Allah (SWT)"

  1. #11
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,301

    Re: Fort Hood jihadist's business card: "Soldier of Allah (SWT)"

    What did I just say, Einstein......reading comprehension.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  2. #12
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: Fort Hood jihadist's business card: "Soldier of Allah (SWT)"

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    What did I just say, Einstein......reading comprehension.
    I comprehended. You are not aruging that there is any reason to question the validty of the Jpeg presented in OP, but that this card exists and someone needs to pay for such an disregard for the rule.
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

  3. #13
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Fort Hood jihadist's business card: "Soldier of Allah (SWT)"

    The card came from a neighbor of Hasan's who also gave him a Qur'an. It has been verified to be a ligit business card of The Ft. Hood jihadist Major Hasan. I will post a link later. got to go back to work.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  4. #14
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Fort Hood jihadist's business card: "Soldier of Allah (SWT)"

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post


    This is an actual copy of Mjor Hasan's business card. Notice under his name it says SoA (SWT). SoA stands for soldier of allah and the SWT stands for Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala or "Glory to Him, the Exalted." Muslims use these or similar words to glorify God when mentioning His name.

    This is Jihadist Hasan's busniess card which he gave to infidels along with a copy of the Qur'an.

    Major Muslim's Calling Card: "SoA", "Soldier of Allah" - Atlas Shrugs

    Fort Hood jihadist's business card: "Soldier of Allah (SWT)" - Jihad Watch
    Which means that he's Muslim...which we already knew. What is your point?

  5. #15
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Fort Hood jihadist's business card: "Soldier of Allah (SWT)"

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Which means that he's Muslim...which we already knew. What is your point?
    So you are saying that all muslims are soldiers of allah. ABC just reported that the cards are infact Nidal Hasan's. He was handing them out with the the Qur'an. And that president Obama is asking about his conections with radical imam Anwar al Awlaki. Abc also said that Anwar al Awlaki was connected to the jihadist who had planned attacks on Ft. Dix N.J. as well as Canidian jihadist.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  6. #16
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: Fort Hood jihadist's business card: "Soldier of Allah (SWT)"

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    So you are saying that all muslims are soldiers of allah. ABC just reported that the cards are infact Nidal Hasan's. He was handing them out with the the Qur'an. And that president Obama is asking about his conections with radical imam Anwar al Awlaki. Abc also said that Anwar al Awlaki was connected to the jihadist who had planned attacks on Ft. Dix N.J. as well as Canidian jihadist.
    Verification was all I was asking for.

    I don't see how it affects the situation much.
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

  7. #17
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,441

    Re: Fort Hood jihadist's business card: "Soldier of Allah (SWT)"

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Yeah, but, but, but, that has nothing to do with the massacre. No connection at all!
    Still waiting for you to figure out you're straw manning.
    *insert profound statement here*

  8. #18
    Educator
    Australianlibertarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Geelong, Australia
    Last Seen
    02-07-13 @ 08:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,011

    Re: Fort Hood jihadist's business card: "Soldier of Allah (SWT)"

    This may further explain the mindset of the killer.

    Classmates: Hasan defended suicide bombings, held Islamist views - CNN.com

    Traditionally SWT is said by orthodox muslims everytime Allah is mentioned. Soldiers of Allah.

    If this business card is genuine, and not some sort of photo-shop job, it may be further indication of Hasan's extremism.

    I find it very interesting that some people are still suggesting that this was an adult version of Columbine. Granted the evidence of a religiously motivated attack is still circumstantial. However, there is very little substantial evidence, to point in favour of a Colombine motivated attack. 1) Comments made by his family, about bullying, and 2) the removal of a bumper sticker on his car. Woah it must have been harrasment!

    Lets face it, not all Muslims are terrorists, nor are all Christians abortion clinic bombing nuts. However in both cases, both religious books have quotes, verses and religious theory that for an extremist can provide a rational to commit to act in the name of God. So if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, we should have the intellectual honesty to say that it was extremism.

    Put simply how on earth can Islam ever have a theological reformation, if the rest of the world ignores a large degree of extremism that is being propagated by a certain number of people? This denial feeds into the Muslim world's greater denial, that everything is fine, business as usual. Thus, the only way that we can force change is to call it as it is. Muslim extremism.... Eventually the truth will force the Muslim world to deal with Whabbism and Salafism, and the views of Qatub. To ignore these doctrines, is to ignore the elephant in the room.

  9. #19
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,441

    Re: Fort Hood jihadist's business card: "Soldier of Allah (SWT)"

    So is that anything like Soldiers for Christ?

    Or Soldier of Christ?
    Last edited by Lerxst; 11-12-09 at 09:36 PM.
    *insert profound statement here*

  10. #20
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,441

    Re: Fort Hood jihadist's business card: "Soldier of Allah (SWT)"

    Quote Originally Posted by Australianlibertarian View Post
    This may further explain the mindset of the killer.

    Classmates: Hasan defended suicide bombings, held Islamist views - CNN.com

    Traditionally SWT is said by orthodox muslims everytime Allah is mentioned. Soldiers of Allah.

    If this business card is genuine, and not some sort of photo-shop job, it may be further indication of Hasan's extremism.

    I find it very interesting that some people are still suggesting that this was an adult version of Columbine. Granted the evidence of a religiously motivated attack is still circumstantial. However, there is very little substantial evidence, to point in favour of a Colombine motivated attack. 1) Comments made by his family, about bullying, and 2) the removal of a bumper sticker on his car. Woah it must have been harrasment!

    Lets face it, not all Muslims are terrorists, nor are all Christians abortion clinic bombing nuts. However in both cases, both religious books have quotes, verses and religious theory that for an extremist can provide a rational to commit to act in the name of God. So if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, we should have the intellectual honesty to say that it was extremism.

    Put simply how on earth can Islam ever have a theological reformation, if the rest of the world ignores a large degree of extremism that is being propagated by a certain number of people? This denial feeds into the Muslim world's greater denial, that everything is fine, business as usual. Thus, the only way that we can force change is to call it as it is. Muslim extremism.... Eventually the truth will force the Muslim world to deal with Whabbism and Salafism, and the views of Qatub. To ignore these doctrines, is to ignore the elephant in the room.
    Still waiting on someone, maybe you, to prove this was actually a "terrorist attack" and not simply a deranged Muslim committing mass murder. That religion was a more dominant factor than his mental state.
    *insert profound statement here*

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •