Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 243

Thread: An Officer & a Gentleman

  1. #31
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: An Officer & a Gentleman

    Quote Originally Posted by RDS View Post
    Then Obama must be a hypocrete when he gave a speech in Cairo.
    That's a given...

  2. #32
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: An Officer & a Gentleman

    Quote Originally Posted by RDS View Post
    Did you watch this video "Carter again cites racism as factor in Obama's treatment". Check it out at YouTube.
    Carter continues to show what an idiot he is.... no surprise there.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: An Officer & a Gentleman

    Are you STILL on the Carter kick? FFS go to the Worst President Ever thread and talk about him there.

  4. #34
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: An Officer & a Gentleman

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Oh hey guys, I heard this topic was about this supposed Muslim Extremist who supposedly wasn't but was supposedly shouting about Allah whilst supposedly committing a terrorist act. Supposedly.
    Have a trial, if convicted give him all of the appeals he is entitled to, and after 10 years in Leavenworth, execute him however military justice demands...... real simple.

    In the mean time, take the statements by the Muslims as instruction….. this is the mentality we will have to learn to deal with.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: An Officer & a Gentleman

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Have a trial, if convicted give him all of the appeals he is entitled to, and after 10 years in Leavenworth, execute him however military justice demands...... real simple.

    In the mean time, take the statements by the Muslims as instruction….. this is the mentality we will have to learn to deal with.
    Alright! The thread's back on track!

  6. #36
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: An Officer & a Gentleman

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Have a trial, if convicted give him all of the appeals he is entitled to, and after 10 years in Leavenworth, execute him however military justice demands...... real simple.

    In the mean time, take the statements by the Muslims as instruction….. this is the mentality we will have to learn to deal with.
    And he speaks for all muslims... why?
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: An Officer & a Gentleman

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    And he speaks for all muslims... why?
    Because it seems that it's a reoccurring theme with radical Muslims. If it were only a few isolated crazies, I'm sure we wouldn't care.

  8. #38
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: An Officer & a Gentleman

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Because it seems that it's a reoccurring theme with radical Muslims. If it were only a few isolated crazies, I'm sure we wouldn't care.
    Sunni Muslims, Shiites, Sufis, Wahabists? The muslim world is much too big for blanket statements about anything. This is comparatively few crazies if you think about the numbers.
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: An Officer & a Gentleman

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    Sunni Muslims, Shiites, Sufis, Wahabists? The muslim world is much too big for blanket statements about anything. This is comparatively few crazies if you think about the numbers.
    The number of radical organizations (both in word and in act), that they don't get along even amongst themselves, and the that the Holy Book and its followers can match up perfectly or differ greatly in their beliefs leads me to believe that there are some underlying issues that Islam needs to work out. Not saying they're all crazies, but there is a larger portion of Islamic crazies than your average run of the mill crazies and religious crazies (Except in the Midwest, the Evangelist nutjobs might outnumber them there.) add to that, the peaceful, live their life through religious tolerance Muslims aren't exactly up in arms about their religious brothers slandering their good name. That's a yellow flag for me.

  10. #40
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: An Officer & a Gentleman

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    The number of radical organizations (both in word and in act), that they don't get along even amongst themselves, and the that the Holy Book and its followers can match up perfectly or differ greatly in their beliefs leads me to believe that there are some underlying issues that Islam needs to work out. Not saying they're all crazies, but there is a larger portion of Islamic crazies than your average run of the mill crazies and religious crazies (Except in the Midwest, the Evangelist nutjobs might outnumber them there.) add to that, the peaceful, live their life through religious tolerance Muslims aren't exactly up in arms about their religious brothers slandering their good name. That's a yellow flag for me.
    Sadly, reform will only come from within. I'm still waiting for an Islamic Age of Reason, but it's not going to happen from us trying to force it. It'll likely only make it worse.
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •