Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 272

Thread: Adult film director Max Hardcore sentenced to 4 years in prison on obscenity charges

  1. #261
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Adult film director Max Hardcore sentenced to 4 years in prison on obscenity char

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    There was a claim that the movies he produced can cause people to commit rape. In fact, some idiotic people (radical feminists, right-wingers) claim all porn causes rape.
    Oh.

    Yeah, well, that is bull****. It's an attach on the 1st Amendment. The right-wingers need to keep their morality to themselves.

  2. #262
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Adult film director Max Hardcore sentenced to 4 years in prison on obscenity char

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Oh.

    Yeah, well, that is bull****. It's an attach on the 1st Amendment. The right-wingers need to keep their morality to themselves.
    It's not just right-wingers. Extremist feminists on the left buy into it too. Strange bedfellows.

  3. #263
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Last Seen
    12-23-09 @ 05:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    616

    Re: Adult film director Max Hardcore sentenced to 4 years in prison on obscenity char

    it's a shame.

    some of my favorite pornos were made by him.

    the guy had real taste.

    THIS IS THE MEANING OF HYPOCRISY.

    a man who is openly and graphically obscene while doing little ACTUAL harm to anybody goes to prison.

    on the other hand people who pose as saints ( such as our presidents ) while at the same time plotting terrorist attacks against their own nation or sending thousands of soldiers to their deaths in a war run strictly for profit of their cronies - never EVER see the inside of a prison.

    what is prosecuted in this nation is HONESTY and openness. and what is rewarded is hypocrisy and conspiracy.

    dumb****ing American lemming excuses for human beings a.k.a. citizens have no desire for opening their ****ing eyes and seeing the reality of life. no they want the opposite - they want to see none of it. you can commit any crime you want - rape all the children you want just make sure you do it somewhere in afghanistan and don't tell anybody about it - they're cool with that. but don't you dare have sex with consenting adults and then take a video of it and put it on the internet. for that you will pay !

    to put Max Hardcore in prison is entirely un-American and i am utterly disgusted with those of you who support this decision. you would prosecute another man for your own insecurities. you punish another for your own fault. you are doing exactly the same thing as Hitler did when he put people he didn't approve of in concentration camps - you have learned nothing from history.
    Last edited by NEUROSPORT; 11-26-09 at 09:11 AM.

  4. #264
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Adult film director Max Hardcore sentenced to 4 years in prison on obscenity char

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    It's not just right-wingers. Extremist feminists on the left buy into it too. Strange bedfellows.
    Oh yeah ... the feminazi lunatic fringe ... I forgot about those wackjobs.

  5. #265
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Adult film director Max Hardcore sentenced to 4 years in prison on obscenity char

    Quote Originally Posted by NEUROSPORT View Post
    it's a shame.

    some of my favorite pornos were made by him.

    the guy had real taste.
    I agree. He scripted one of the best lines in porn. Ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Girl in Max Hardcore Video
    But I poop from there...
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Hardcore
    Not right now you don't

  6. #266
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Last Seen
    12-23-09 @ 05:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    616

    Re: Adult film director Max Hardcore sentenced to 4 years in prison on obscenity char

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    I agree. He scripted one of the best lines in porn. Ever.
    you are too young to understand.

    i remember when i was 12 or so back in Ukraine i went to the beach and some hot girls ( age 19 or so ) took off their tops. my dick nearly exploded. there was little i could do to control it.

    but after watching porn basically every day for the last 10 years or so you tend to want to see something different from the usual.

    i am not saying that he was some kind of a genius like Picasso but he did try to make things interesting. and that apparently was his crime.

    whether you like it or not porn is an art.

    artists are routinely punished by governments and terrorists alike for their art all around the world. the difference is here in USA we have this pretense that we live in a free country.

    i remember Sarah Palin screaming at the top of her lungs " they hate us for our freedom ! ! ! " ... what freedom ?

    i also remember Ahmadinejad saying during his speech at Columbia University something to the effect of there not being any homosexuals in Iran. Columbia students were quite receptive of his words up until that point when they booed him.

    can you tell me now how we are different from Iran ?
    Last edited by NEUROSPORT; 11-27-09 at 10:24 AM.

  7. #267
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Adult film director Max Hardcore sentenced to 4 years in prison on obscenity char

    Quote Originally Posted by NEUROSPORT View Post
    can you tell me now how we are different from Iran ?
    :|

    you're not serious are you?

  8. #268
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    10-20-11 @ 03:44 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    371

    Re: Adult film director Max Hardcore sentenced to 4 years in prison on obscenity char

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Why should he even bother responding to you when its so blatantly obvious you don't even bother to read and comprehend his posts but instead just want to continue making assumptions about what he thinks or what he says and deal with those assumptions rather than his views. How else can you explain those two quotes that came after a post where he clearly stated he doesn't make video games. More to the point, you actually QUOTED said post and replied to it, yet seemed to have completley missed the part, making it clear as daylight you're intent here isn't to debate him but to just rage against him because you dislike his general idea.

    I'm not anywhere near the extreme of Kori. I don't think the guy should be in prison. I don't necessarily think this kind of work should be banned. I do, however, think there's no problem in general with society basically looking upon such degradation focused porn as an "abnormal" thing.

    I'm not anywhere near the extreme of Riv. Riv, you know for a fact you're far from the average person sexually. Both in mentality and just background/history. In general, in a society, what is "normal" is defined by the majority. The same goes with what's "degrading". Its akin to public nudity. YOU may not find public nudity as offensive. However, because the majority of our society views gratuitous nudity as offensive its not allowed out in public, its not "normal". Just because you don't find it offensive doesn't mean, in a general sense, its "offensive". You could view personally find it degrading if someone calls you a Lazy Mother****er whose enormous stupidity is only surpased by the size of your ass because you don't let peoples words hurt you. That doesn't change the fact that "normally" or "generally" such comments are viewed as degrading. As such, yes, the majority of society and normal social standards views choking a woman while you gag her on your member before turning her around and using the resulting saliva as lubricant as "degrading" even if you don't on a personal level, and therefore in a general sense it is a "degrading" act.

    I disagree, strongly, with the notion that those that are watching this kind of "degredation" porn, especially men, are doing so while not thinking its degrading and that's why they like it. Much like rape, this kind of thing is the feeling of power. This kind of porn is popular amongst men I would imagine because its giving that alpha male mentality where a woman is nothing but a sex toy to do with and use as you see fit, but because the girl is submissive instead of flat out resisting its not "rape" so they can justify it in their mind. Its the same kind of guys that in college that would laugh about how they slipped it in the backdoor and made her scream, but she kept coming back the next week cause he was an upper classman and had bear.

    In college either 1st or 2nd hand I knew of plenty of girls, usually under classman, that ended up doing degrading type things in regards to sex. From being passed around to a variety of partners, to forced anal, to public sex, and onwards. Often, I'd wager, the girls did not do this because they got some kind of actual sexual thrill from it as much as for exterior reasons....popularity, acceptance, social status, booze, etc. I believe what Kori is arguing is that porn of this type gives people, especially men in this case, the idea that these kind of actions are okay, acceptable, and that women in general, not a minority of them, enjoy these kind of acts.

    There was a poster in this thread, forgive me that I forget who, that talked about how Video game defenders have lurched too far in their defenses, going to the point of excusing things that shouldn't be excused because the people attacking the genre are doing so in such large exaggerated measures. I agree with him completely, and I think it applies to this situation as well.

    I think those that think this man should be jailed, or that this type of thing should be banned through the government, are extremely over exaggerating the danger of these films and the boundries our government should go in regards to these issues. At the same time, in the defense of this man the other side I believe has reached too far and missed the mark, going so far as to seemingly correlate the type of things this man depicted in films as being really no different than two people doing general vanilla intercourse.

    I think this is where society fails in some of these aspects. So often you have one of two extreme's, and that's it. You have the people on one side that get offended by something that is outside the norm and instead of just treating it as abnormal, avoiding it, and discouraging it, they try to ban it. On the other side you have people that try to promote the abnormal/bad/deviant as something that is normal/good/healthy and completely fully acceptable for everyone in every way. Middle ground generally is only reached when one side is stopped and the issue is forced into the middle through gridlock.

    Max Hardcore should not be in jail. His videos should be able to sell. His videos are not normal depictions of sex, nor likely the most healthy of types. I personally don't find them very appealing, though at times maybe I'm feeling a bit kinky and one random one strikes my fancy. If so, so be it, its my right as an adult. But at the same time I'm not going to stand there and try to say that such is absolutely perfectly normal. No, its probably a bit abnormal, and I'm fine with accepting that and accepting that hey...maybe I'm a little abnormal.

    Abnormal doesn't necessarily mean bad.

    But perhaps this is my weird perspective as a guy who in a much lesser extreme has always been in a category that is looked at socially as abnormal and outside of the normal realm as a person that is into numerous things of the geek culture. I like roleplaying games, I like video games, fantasy novels intested me, sci-fi movies were always a favorite, comics were intriguing even though I didn't get into them a lot, anime people piss me off but the actual shows aren't bad. I can tell you what thac0 means and what someone means by "lf3m dps with 4k imba for TOGC10 on FC". I'm also never going to sit here and tell you that many of my geeky tendancies are "perfectly normal" because they're not really....but they're not "bad" simply because they're not normal.

    I've just come to understand that there are social stigmas. They're there. They're a part of a culture. Unless we want to live in isolated societies of singular people they're always going to be there. I have no real issues with them, strictly socially speaking. But I do not like when on a large, pervasive, unconstitutional scale the government begins to enforce those social stigmas to greatly on the general public without a good reason.

    In regards to public obscenitiy laws, the amount of people that would be affected by it, the amount of the majority that support it, and the uncontrolled nature of it makes it acceptable to m.e

    In regards to something like pornography or video games, restrictions on age are acceptable to me for the reasos stated above with obscenity laws. However, once such things are enacted, the scope of the benefit of outright bannishment shrinks and thus the needed positives of bannishment do not outweigh the negatives of it to me.
    Hey Zyph, you know I respect you as a poster man, but I do think that you are making some generalizations. I am 23 and am in college at Ole Miss, pretty big party school. Let me tell ya something personal to me. I occasionally watch some bdsm porn, spanking, etc whatever, but I can also get off to so called "normal porn" if there is such a thing. When I am watching these BDSM video's I have never in my mind tried to justify a real act like that. You suggest that the men somehow think that real rape or tying up some resisting girl in real life is ok? I don't buy that for a second. Women and men both have rape fantasies, it is far more common than realized, this DOES NOT mean that men really "want to go rape a woman" or that woman "really want to be raped by men". Truth is , as much research that has been done on it, we still don't know why these fantasies occur. I believe it to be very fascinating. I'm not saying that some people who beat off or have these types of fantasies will not act on them, I am sure some will. BUT I know for a damn fact that I never would, I do not approve of these "real" behaviors where there is a real victim.

    I will give you an example, there is such thing as non-consensual fiction (rape fiction) some of it can be a major turn on (to some people). I have read such works, that does not mean, that when I pick up a newspaper and here an atrocious story about someone actually getting raped that I sprout a stiffy or think that this "act" is somehow arrousing, doesn't work that way, at least for me. I am majoring in Criminal justice at school, and am hoping to receive a job to put these real "rapists, dangerous" people in prison, not people for fantasizing. And this Max Hardcore stuff, from what I understand is merely that. A fantasy. I'm not saying it's mainstream, but I think people should truly at least do some research on this type of material or this type of "fantasy". I personally do not see any harm with it. I have slept with women, given them a ride home, walked them to their car, protected them from abusive partners, because in my mind, it was the right thing to do. So I would appreciate it, if people didn't jump to conclusions on people just because we are able to seperate fantasy from reality. Thank you. I really do enjoy this forum post though, everyone is debating in a healthy manner and it's very... stimulating (for the brain)

  9. #269
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Adult film director Max Hardcore sentenced to 4 years in prison on obscenity char

    Good post. You realize that most of those who call themselves rightwingers are the ones who want to ban porn and the damn liberals (most of them, anyway) want to protect your right to it? Just an interesting angle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rightwing86 View Post
    Hey Zyph, you know I respect you as a poster man, but I do think that you are making some generalizations. I am 23 and am in college at Ole Miss, pretty big party school. Let me tell ya something personal to me. I occasionally watch some bdsm porn, spanking, etc whatever, but I can also get off to so called "normal porn" if there is such a thing. When I am watching these BDSM video's I have never in my mind tried to justify a real act like that. You suggest that the men somehow think that real rape or tying up some resisting girl in real life is ok? I don't buy that for a second. Women and men both have rape fantasies, it is far more common than realized, this DOES NOT mean that men really "want to go rape a woman" or that woman "really want to be raped by men". Truth is , as much research that has been done on it, we still don't know why these fantasies occur. I believe it to be very fascinating. I'm not saying that some people who beat off or have these types of fantasies will not act on them, I am sure some will. BUT I know for a damn fact that I never would, I do not approve of these "real" behaviors where there is a real victim.

    I will give you an example, there is such thing as non-consensual fiction (rape fiction) some of it can be a major turn on (to some people). I have read such works, that does not mean, that when I pick up a newspaper and here an atrocious story about someone actually getting raped that I sprout a stiffy or think that this "act" is somehow arrousing, doesn't work that way, at least for me. I am majoring in Criminal justice at school, and am hoping to receive a job to put these real "rapists, dangerous" people in prison, not people for fantasizing. And this Max Hardcore stuff, from what I understand is merely that. A fantasy. I'm not saying it's mainstream, but I think people should truly at least do some research on this type of material or this type of "fantasy". I personally do not see any harm with it. I have slept with women, given them a ride home, walked them to their car, protected them from abusive partners, because in my mind, it was the right thing to do. So I would appreciate it, if people didn't jump to conclusions on people just because we are able to seperate fantasy from reality. Thank you. I really do enjoy this forum post though, everyone is debating in a healthy manner and it's very... stimulating (for the brain)

  10. #270
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Last Seen
    12-23-09 @ 05:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    616

    Re: Adult film director Max Hardcore sentenced to 4 years in prison on obscenity char

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    :|

    you're not serious are you?
    i see you're a funny man.

    i don't recall hiring a clown.

    keep your faggoty cute **** to yourself.
    Last edited by NEUROSPORT; 11-29-09 at 11:53 AM.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •