Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55

Thread: United nations investigator launches probe into us housing crisis

  1. #11
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: United nations investigator launches probe into us housing crisis

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Its not a criminal investigation, its not even an investigation that can result in anything legally binding for the US or anyone. If you all bothered to look into the case instead of believing so called media source you would quickly see that there is nothing evil or anything about it. For god sakes people you are making a mountain out of an ant hill here.
    The UN should be investigated for fraud, waste and abuse. Then disbanded for being a drain on the world and doing nothing more then enthralling the weak minded.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  2. #12
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,455
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: United nations investigator launches probe into us housing crisis

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Its not a criminal investigation, its not even an investigation that can result in anything legally binding for the US or anyone. If you all bothered to look into the case instead of believing so called media source you would quickly see that there is nothing evil or anything about it. For god sakes people you are making a mountain out of an ant hill here.
    Thank you, Peter, for injecting some common sense into this discussion. Unreal how people jump the gun without looking at the whole picture.
    “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said... “‘Is everyone OK’? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

  3. #13
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,090

    Re: United nations investigator launches probe into us housing crisis

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    The UN should be investigated for fraud, waste and abuse. Then disbanded for being a drain on the world and doing nothing more then enthralling the weak minded.
    And as a good conservative you have zero clue on what the UN actually does. But that is not a shocker since it was you that posted this hit piece in the wrong forum just because you thought it was a way of getting yet another cheap shot at an organisation that you have zero clue on what actually does. If you want to discuss this, and I mean actually discuss this, then start a thread and we can discuss facts and not Fox News/RNC talking points.
    PeteEU

  4. #14
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: United nations investigator launches probe into us housing crisis

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    And as a good conservative you have zero clue on what the UN actually does. But that is not a shocker since it was you that posted this hit piece in the wrong forum just because you thought it was a way of getting yet another cheap shot at an organisation that you have zero clue on what actually does. If you want to discuss this, and I mean actually discuss this, then start a thread and we can discuss facts and not Fox News/RNC talking points.
    The UN wastes money, and wants us all to transfer our wealth to the poor nations to stop global warming.

    A goal so evil that it should be causing revolt in every independently minded person on the planet.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-23-11 @ 10:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,827

    Re: United nations investigator launches probe into us housing crisis

    New York isn't different in its outrageously high housing costs from other major cities of the world.



    (note the asterisk next to New York indicating that they are speaking of Upper Manhatten)
    Last edited by MyOwnDrum; 10-26-09 at 01:05 PM.

  6. #16
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,090

    Re: United nations investigator launches probe into us housing crisis

    The UN/US/UK/Denmark/Australia/random tribal chief in Africa wastes money, and wants us all to transfer our wealth to the poor nations to stop global warming.

    A goal so evil that it should be causing revolt in every independently minded person on the planet.
    That sounds a bit more realistic. But funny how you have to derail your own thread because you find out that the premiss of the OP was false.... just accept defeat Mr V.
    PeteEU

  7. #17
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,418

    Re: United nations investigator launches probe into us housing crisis

    Great! Now we have some Euro-clown from the UN telling us we have to create more entitlement programs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #18
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,090

    Re: United nations investigator launches probe into us housing crisis

    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnDrum View Post
    New York isn't different in its outrageously high housing costs from other major cities of the world.



    (note the asterisk next to New York indicating that they are speaking of Upper Manhatten)
    It aint, but that is not what she is here too look at Plus it is the whole US she will be touring. As she stated her mandate is very clear and she believes that the US as one of the few nations who signed the Universal Human Rights Declaration that actually live up to the adequate housing part of the document. So in fact she is praising the US...
    PeteEU

  9. #19
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,090

    Re: United nations investigator launches probe into us housing crisis

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Great! Now we have some Euro-clown from the UN telling us we have to create more entitlement programs.
    Fail yet again.. She aint European.
    PeteEU

  10. #20
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:14 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,548

    Re: United nations investigator launches probe into us housing crisis

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Its not a criminal investigation, its not even an investigation that can result in anything legally binding for the US or anyone. If you all bothered to look into the case instead of believing so called media source you would quickly see that there is nothing evil or anything about it. For god sakes people you are making a mountain out of an ant hill here.
    If nothing can come of it, then there's no point in doing it.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •