Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 243

Thread: Wingnuts Unite: Ron Paul Joins Michelle Bachmann in Weirdest Town Hall Ever

  1. #221
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Wingnuts Unite: Ron Paul Joins Michelle Bachmann in Weirdest Town Hall Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    Make sense now?
    Nope. What I read was a post which said that there are elements of the libertarian side which are overstated. There are some people who can go overboard. There is room for critical debate over ideals and platform. Yet the broad painting of libertarians as uniform and unequivically dismissing our opinions and political platform by calling us "wingnuts" or whatever other attack against our intellectual integrity is made is unfair. And he says that while there are disagreements in fundamental philosophy, but that doesn't mean that we are crazy for having alternative opinions.

    That's what's being said. You applied your own bias to make it say the twisted stuff you're trying to claim. You're doing the same thing, you're looking for the deflect and dismiss. Picking out certain things and trying to make it say something more so that you can label us as "wingnut" or whatever other insulting term you want to use (and then look surprised when we've taken offense) in order to dismiss the point without engaging. Spade is a spade.
    Last edited by Ikari; 10-13-09 at 06:28 PM.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  2. #222
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: Wingnuts Unite: Ron Paul Joins Michelle Bachmann in Weirdest Town Hall Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    Well lets see what he does in that post:


    Let's see: first, he plays the victim card, talking about how this slippery slope that's going to leave to him having his voice silenced. Then he starts going on about how only libertarians care at all about the constitution.
    Because my views get treated with blanket statements like 'see that's why you're kooky'... THEN I went on to show the views that he was calling 'kooky' and if you're insulting a set of views it's implied that you believe the opposite...


    Then he throws out this red herring about Obama that isn't relevent.
    I spoke out against Bush equally if not more then Obama... The right and left are equally guilty of the same type of delusional thinking.

    I was actually backing up your point that it's frustrating to have to source the same material over and over that never gets read, just denied... denial seems to be the favored debate tactic... man, some discernment, I wasn't even attacking you, and you turned around and blanketed my entire view as 'kooky' without any explanaition... at least you're trying now.

    Then he insults people who don't agree with him by ranting about how they believe what "mouthpieces on TV" tell them, and how they've been "spoonfed by experts what to think".
    I watched those same newscasts where the 'mouthpieces' said your argument almost verbatim... they backed up their positons almost as well as you did too... since they aren't here to back up their positions and you're here defending those exact same points then you can justify in their place.

    Then another ramble about how his opponents hate the constitution.
    This alone could be it's own thread... although YES, the left and right work day and night to circumvent the constitution. It's been going on since LONG before Obama, but since Obama is a continuation of this same process and THROUGH HIS ACTIONS has shown that he holds unconsititional views of what the role of government should be...

    Now, I have no problem backing up my views... just cause some of my arguments are going above your head doesn't make them kooky... if you don't know history then how can you know that the propaganda demonizing Ron Paul supporters (I could show you a document for law enforcement which outright calls Ron Paul supporters radical extremists that should be approached with EXTREME CAUTION. Lil old Ron Paul is THE BIGGEST THREAT TO THE ESTABLISHMENT, so much so that they spend rediculous amounts of ressources in getting the message across that his views are kooky.

    Nonsequiters about where power should be held
    Hey, when you make a blanket attack that's open to interpretation and won't back it up, then you're asking for interpretation on your position... you were careless in your attack and found yourself supporting something that you disagree with and now you're going around tryng to

    , then a tirade about how opponents don't care about individual rights, then trying to suggest his opponents want things to be like in China.

    Make sense now?
    Ya, based off obama's own words and actions... while you seem to base your opinions on him from the promises he made before being elected...

    Yes, your position makes a bit more sense... though you haven't explained either how Ron Pauls constitutionalist position is 'kooky' nor have you explained the implications to that belief, being that the 'constitution' doesn't really mean anything in this country, and it's crazy to even talk about it, and also what this country would look like if we DIDN"T have the constitutional protections that are being gradually removed.

  3. #223
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: Wingnuts Unite: Ron Paul Joins Michelle Bachmann in Weirdest Town Hall Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Nope. What I read was a post which said that there are elements of the libertarian side which are overstated. There are some people who can go overboard. There is room for critical debate over ideals and platform. Yet the broad painting of libertarians as uniform and unequivically dismissing our opinions and political platform by calling us "wingnuts" or whatever other attack against our intellectual integrity is made is unfair. And he says that while there are disagreements in fundamental philosophy, but that doesn't mean that we are crazy for having alternative opinions.

    That's what's being said. You applied your own bias to make it say the twisted stuff you're trying to claim. You're doing the same thing, you're looking for the deflect and dismiss. Picking out certain things and trying to make it say something more so that you can label us as "wingnut" or whatever other insulting term you want to use (and then look surprised when we've taken offense) in order to dismiss the point without engaging. Spade is a spade.
    Ummm... where did Bman say all that? What I saw that you used to "twist" things included

    "is the first step to saying that they are dangerous and should have their voices silenced... that they are talking about dangerous subjects... like the constitution."

    "You just say that because that's what the mouthpieces you see on the news say just that..."

    "if you spent more time researching the details for yourself then reliying on the 'experts' to spoon feed to you how to think"

    "Listen, you might disagree that government should allow the people to retain the power through the cities and states, "
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

  4. #224
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Wingnuts Unite: Ron Paul Joins Michelle Bachmann in Weirdest Town Hall Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    Ummm... where did Bman say all that? What I saw that you used to "twist" things included
    Here, I'll walk you through.

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    I'm open to legitimate criticisms... just with a wide-stroke calling him and anyone that thinks like him is 'kooky', is the first step to saying that they are dangerous and should have their voices silenced... that they are talking about dangerous subjects... like the constitution.
    Here he's saying that we're open to legitimate criticism. Not everyone is going to agree with us, we're not going to agree with everyone else, we're not even going to agree with each other. There will be criticism and he's not opposed to criticism spawned from legitimate concerns.

    However, merely labeling someone of opposing or different viewpoint as "wingnut" or whatever us unfair. And it's dangerous. You're going to immediately start dismissing arguments without even listening to what people say. While what he states here about the slippery slope could be slight overstatement, it's not playing the victim card as YOU tried to make it out to be. It's a word of caution. If you start calling them loony or wingnut or whatever you want to say to elude to the fact that those whom espouse this philosophy are mentally unstable or not all together there (as is being done, Redress being one of the bigger violators of this) with no concern for actual argument, there is a bad path which exists here. Don't do it, listen to what people say. We're not afraid of legitimate criticism, but don't just dismiss our arguments with some generalized broad stroke and insult our intelligence.

    The victim card thing was 100% made up by you Hobo.

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    I totally hear you on that, it's almost rediculous especially when it deals with anything that goes against Obama.... it's always denied and the discussion is spent proving that something exists when the real discussion should be whether or not it is desired.
    Pointing out the double standard and hypocrisy of your side. Nothing more. Spade is a spade. This isn't red herring. This is Redress saying "hey, I'm not going to prove every detail blah blah blah" and the response being "I understand it, it's particularly annoying to pointlessly and endlessly argue "proof". I have experienced it myself in many Obama discussions where those more ravenous supporters will harp on proof and links till the cows come home". No red herring, you made that up. This is pointing out that we're being bitched at for something commonly engaged in by others. Why is it that our side is held to the higher standard? Why do we have to do X, Y, and Z while the other side can lob whatever they want?

    That's all this was, and it's true. Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    You just say that because that's what the mouthpieces you see on the news say just that... if you spent more time researching the details for yourself then reliying on the 'experts' to spoon feed to you how to think, then you'd see that the constitution isn't 'kooky', the intent was to have very limited government... yet both the left and right are all gung ho about creating a huge megolithic federal government...
    First off, on an aside I find it funny you complained about this one being an insult against your side when you're side has done nothing but blanket insult us. Not a peep out of you then, but when the rock comes back at ol' Hobo...well there's gonna be hell to pay eh? Oh, and didn't you earlier bitch about playing the victim card? Oh the poor libertarians are beating you up...feel pity. HAHAHAH

    Not exactly an insult. The problem is that the mass media has a major misrepresentation of the libertarian party and it's ideals. You saw it clearly when Ron Paul ran for President. The first debate what happened? Ron Paul talked about small government, watching what we do, warning us of blow back. What happened. Post debate interview, Hannity and Colmes (ok, I agree, not a source of calm, level headed fairness; but they were doing the interview) give Paul very little time, call him names, claim he's trying to blame America, and kick him out basically. The libertarian platform and philosophy is constantly misconstrued and misrepresented by the mainstream press to make it seem as if on the whole we're all a bunch of survivalist crazies living in the woods who unfairly and without reason hate the government. If you do nothing but digest the mainstream without looking into the issues or discussing it with different libertarians (we come in many flavors), you're going to blanket us all as "wingnuts". Hmmm, has that been done in this very thread? Yes. So, not an insult as it seems to be true in this case.

    You want to whine and cry about insults at your side after they spent pretty much an entire thread hurling them at our side. Sorry if the sympathy train doesn't make a visit to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Listen, you might disagree that government should allow the people to retain the power through the cities and states, and the federal government deals with what the constitution tells it to deal with and nothing more... you might disagree with that, but that does not make it crazy to put individual rights protected above and beyond the federal governments attempt at creating a 'collective'... Look at China, that's what happens when you have a hugely powerful ruling class with a subservient lower class system.
    This says that we may disagree fundamentally on the basis of power of the government and it's duty to the people. Is that not true? We all whitewashed, believe the same way? Or are things dynamic and changing and we disagree. Just because you may disagree with us does not mean that we are crazy for believing in individual rights. We are not crazy and insane because we put value and emphasis on individual rights, and wish to constrain the govenrment to that. Just because you may have a different opinion on the matter does not make us intellectually unable to come to proper and rational decision. That's what that says. He then warns with the extreme. Look at what happens when you take that to its conclusion.

    Now before you freak out because I used the word conclusion, please understand the context. If taken to its full end, doesn't mean we necessarily drive there, but if taken full out what happens. So let's caution ourselves about your superiority over us. Don't get so holier than thou that you think we can't have a rational thought because our opinions and where we think the base of power in government should be is different.

    That's it. All your spin was made up crap. You say "China" in there and were like "ohhhh libertarian bringing up China, he's totally talking about....". Because it was clear that your interpretation was based on your own bigotries and biases against libertarians.
    Last edited by Ikari; 10-13-09 at 08:27 PM.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  5. #225
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: Wingnuts Unite: Ron Paul Joins Michelle Bachmann in Weirdest Town Hall Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Here, I'll walk you through.



    Here he's saying that we're open to legitimate criticism. Not everyone is going to agree with us, we're not going to agree with everyone else, we're not even going to agree with each other. There will be criticism and he's not opposed to criticism spawned from legitimate concerns.

    However, merely labeling someone of opposing or different viewpoint as "wingnut" or whatever us unfair. And it's dangerous. You're going to immediately start dismissing arguments without even listening to what people say. While what he states here about the slippery slope could be slight overstatement, it's not playing the victim card as YOU tried to make it out to be. It's a word of caution. If you start calling them loony or wingnut or whatever you want to say to elude to the fact that those whom espouse this philosophy are mentally unstable or not all together there (as is being done, Redress being one of the bigger violators of this) with no concern for actual argument, there is a bad path which exists here. Don't do it, listen to what people say. We're not afraid of legitimate criticism, but don't just dismiss our arguments with some generalized broad stroke and insult our intelligence.

    The victim card thing was 100% made up by you Hobo.



    Pointing out the double standard and hypocrisy of your side. Nothing more. Spade is a spade. This isn't red herring. This is Redress saying "hey, I'm not going to prove every detail blah blah blah" and the response being "I understand it, it's particularly annoying to pointlessly and endlessly argue "proof". I have experienced it myself in many Obama discussions where those more ravenous supporters will harp on proof and links till the cows come home". No red herring, you made that up. This is pointing out that we're being bitched at for something commonly engaged in by others. Why is it that our side is held to the higher standard? Why do we have to do X, Y, and Z while the other side can lob whatever they want?

    That's all this was, and it's true. Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.



    First off, on an aside I find it funny you complained about this one being an insult against your side when you're side has done nothing but blanket insult us. Not a peep out of you then, but when the rock comes back at ol' Hobo...well there's gonna be hell to pay eh? Oh, and didn't you earlier bitch about playing the victim card? Oh the poor libertarians are beating you up...feel pity. HAHAHAH

    Not exactly an insult. The problem is that the mass media has a major misrepresentation of the libertarian party and it's ideals. You saw it clearly when Ron Paul ran for President. The first debate what happened? Ron Paul talked about small government, watching what we do, warning us of blow back. What happened. Post debate interview, Hannity and Colmes (ok, I agree, not a source of calm, level headed fairness; but they were doing the interview) give Paul very little time, call him names, claim he's trying to blame America, and kick him out basically. The libertarian platform and philosophy is constantly misconstrued and misrepresented by the mainstream press to make it seem as if on the whole we're all a bunch of survivalist crazies living in the woods who unfairly and without reason hate the government. If you do nothing but digest the mainstream without looking into the issues or discussing it with different libertarians (we come in many flavors), you're going to blanket us all as "wingnuts". Hmmm, has that been done in this very thread? Yes. So, not an insult as it seems to be true in this case.

    You want to whine and cry about insults at your side after they spent pretty much an entire thread hurling them at our side. Sorry if the sympathy train doesn't make a visit to you.



    This says that we may disagree fundamentally on the basis of power of the government and it's duty to the people. Is that not true? We all whitewashed, believe the same way? Or are things dynamic and changing and we disagree. Just because you may disagree with us does not mean that we are crazy for believing in individual rights. We are not crazy and insane because we put value and emphasis on individual rights, and wish to constrain the govenrment to that. Just because you may have a different opinion on the matter does not make us intellectually unable to come to proper and rational decision. That's what that says. We then warns with the extreme. Look at what happens when you take that to its conclusion.

    Now before you freak out because I used the word conclusion, please understand the context. If taken to its full end, doesn't mean we necessarily drive there, but if taken full out what happens. So let's caution ourselves about your superiority over us. Don't get so holier than thou that you think we can't have a rational thought because our opinions and where we think the base of power in government should be is different.

    That's it. All your spin was made up crap. You say "China" in there and were like "ohhhh libertarian bringing up China, he's totally talking about....". Because it was clear that your interpretation was based on your own bigotries and biases against libertarians.
    I really don't think the point that libertarians can be as insulting and rude as anyone else, and how Bman was being rude, dismissive, and insulting in this thread, really registered. I mean, you couldn't even accept that the part about me being spoonfed information instead of doing research was an insult. I really don't think you're going to actually take a critical look at things here.
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

  6. #226
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Wingnuts Unite: Ron Paul Joins Michelle Bachmann in Weirdest Town Hall Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    I really don't think the point that libertarians can be as insulting and rude as anyone else, and how Bman was being rude, dismissive, and insulting in this thread, really registered. I mean, you couldn't even accept that the part about me being spoonfed information instead of doing research was an insult. I really don't think you're going to actually take a critical look at things here.
    I very likely doubt you would either. You seem set in your ways and your blanket attacks on libertarians, or at the very least the support of blanket attacks on libertarians. Fine, you may do as you like. But you refused from the beginning to acknowledge purpose in that post and instead went into a tirade over it. Even when I explained it to you, it's not "ok, I can see A and B; but I still feel that maybe the bit about spoon feeding information was still abusive and insulting". None of that, total dismiss. Just as we've been saying is the standard response from your ilk.

    Man it hurts being right all the time. Move over Rush Limbaugh, I'm replacing you as most correct man in America. [psst, that's a joke at Rush's saying he's right 99.9% of the time or something like that, please don't feel this is opportunity to launch into another "see libertarians blah" rant]
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  7. #227
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: Wingnuts Unite: Ron Paul Joins Michelle Bachmann in Weirdest Town Hall Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    I very likely doubt you would either. You seem set in your ways and your blanket attacks on libertarians, or at the very least the support of blanket attacks on libertarians. Fine, you may do as you like. But you refused from the beginning to acknowledge purpose in that post and instead went into a tirade over it. Even when I explained it to you, it's not "ok, I can see A and B; but I still feel that maybe the bit about spoon feeding information was still abusive and insulting". None of that, total dismiss. Just as we've been saying is the standard response from your ilk.
    Please tell me where in this thread I've made a blanket attack on libertarians other than "they can be rude and insulting", or something to that tune. And I don't think Bman meant everything you tried to attribute to him. Not to mention, you didn't seem to see how any of his comment could be taken as an insult. that's my main problem, is that you don't seem to see any rudeness or insult here. I'm asking you to take care of your side, and I'm trying to keep on that, figuring thats what the discussion is mainly on. We can discuss liberals in another thread or later in this one, but your blinders here are amazing.

    Man it hurts being right all the time. Move over Rush Limbaugh, I'm replacing you as most correct man in America. [psst, that's a joke at Rush's saying he's right 99.9% of the time or something like that, please don't feel this is opportunity to launch into another "see libertarians blah" rant]
    No, it's just you trying to be a jerk and bring personal attacks into things.
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

  8. #228
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: Wingnuts Unite: Ron Paul Joins Michelle Bachmann in Weirdest Town Hall Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    Please tell me where in this thread I've made a blanket attack on libertarians other than "they can be rude and insulting", or something to that tune.
    Let me guess, all the times you call the whole group 'kooky' or 'wingnuts' dont' count??

    And I don't think Bman meant everything you tried to attribute to him. Not to mention, you didn't seem to see how any of his comment could be taken as an insult.
    It's not an insult... it's social commentary, people get most of their information from news outlets which in 98% of the time is from a mainstream source... mainstream sources always bring in experts to tell you how to think about a variety of subjects. Now, we live in a society where people watch an average 4-5 hours of tv per day... always being told what's going on and how to think about that subject... much like we were told how to think about Ron Paul during the primaries : crazy, dangerous, etc..

    Now, you're taking that perspective that you've been conditioned to tend to believe, and are making blanket statements about a whole group of people... you could call it a prejudiced view on the information, which you can label as 'crazy' and never have to deal with the points brought up.


    that's my main problem, is that you don't seem to see any rudeness or insult here.
    You called these thoughts 'kooky' I told you to BAKC UP your claims and you've been dong a whole song and dance trying to justify your position without addressing the issues.

    I'm asking you to take care of your side, and I'm trying to keep on that, figuring thats what the discussion is mainly on.
    NO, you're trying to say 'shut up and accept that you're all wingnuts and move on, take it for the team boy.'

    We can discuss liberals in another thread or later in this one, but your blinders here are amazing.
    Liberals and democrats are like 2 groups of professional wrestlers... on camera they are big enemies, at night they'll invite each other over for bbq's and fishing trips... why?? because they work for the same people that paid to get them into the positions they are in... they have the same boss.


    No, it's just you trying to be a jerk and bring personal attacks into things.
    No, you started it ... whaaa.... I can't back up my points and now they're attacking meeee.... waahhhh...

  9. #229
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: Wingnuts Unite: Ron Paul Joins Michelle Bachmann in Weirdest Town Hall Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Let me guess, all the times you call the whole group 'kooky' or 'wingnuts' dont' count??
    Have I personally thrown either one out in this thread?

    It's not an insult... it's social commentary, people get most of their information from news outlets which in 98% of the time is from a mainstream source... mainstream sources always bring in experts to tell you how to think about a variety of subjects. Now, we live in a society where people watch an average 4-5 hours of tv per day... always being told what's going on and how to think about that subject... much like we were told how to think about Ron Paul during the primaries : crazy, dangerous, etc..
    I never watch TV, and seek out a wide range of commentary online. I do research. But many libertarians can't seem to accept that fact that people can do in depth research and come to other conclusions than they do. That's one of my biggest issues with Libertarians.

    Now, you're taking that perspective that you've been conditioned to tend to believe, and are making blanket statements about a whole group of people... you could call it a prejudiced view on the information, which you can label as 'crazy' and never have to deal with the points brought up.
    Aren't you making a blanket statement right here?

    You called these thoughts 'kooky' I told you to BAKC UP your claims and you've been dong a whole song and dance trying to justify your position without addressing the issues.
    That was Hatuey, not me. Try to keep us straight. And what criteria do you think should be used to determine whether a belief is kooky?

    NO, you're trying to say 'shut up and accept that you're all wingnuts and move on, take it for the team boy.'
    All I've been asking is for libertarians to stop being so insulting and dismissive. What actions you take are independent of actions anyone else takes. Whatever other people do, doesn't stop you from being a better prson.

    Liberals and democrats are like 2 groups of professional wrestlers... on camera they are big enemies, at night they'll invite each other over for bbq's and fishing trips... why?? because they work for the same people that paid to get them into the positions they are in... they have the same boss.
    Yes, everything they argue about during election and in congress, is just a show

    No, you started it ... whaaa.... I can't back up my points and now they're attacking meeee.... waahhhh...
    My entire point in this thread was essentially "don't be jerks". Do you consider what Ikari said to do disparaging or not?
    Last edited by the makeout hobo; 10-13-09 at 09:24 PM.
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

  10. #230
    Educator
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Seen
    12-22-09 @ 02:59 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    680

    Re: Wingnuts Unite: Ron Paul Joins Michelle Bachmann in Weirdest Town Hall Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    If Paul only talked about spending, he would not be a wingnut.
    So does Obama's (and Bush's) excessive spending make them wingnuts?

    U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
    I'm a taxpayer so Bush&Obama have me down for $110,000

    Ron Paul shows that he cares about America and her taxpayers.
    Obama (and Bush) have America on a path of destruction.

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •