Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 151

Thread: Obama to take weeks to study Afghanistan strategy

  1. #11
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,353

    Re: Obama to take weeks to study Afghanistan strategy

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    That is exactactly right. Bush / Cheney prematurely ejaculated a "decision" on Afghanistan and that went off to attack Iraq and that is why Obama is dealing with Afghanistan today.



    How is he dealing with it again?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #12
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama to take weeks to study Afghanistan strategy

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    How many times are you going to ignore how your God King is putting leno above the troops?
    How long until you show real evidence this is the case. You are making an assumption based on incomplete information. Surely you can see the problem with that.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #13
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,353

    Re: Obama to take weeks to study Afghanistan strategy

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    How long until you show real evidence this is the case. You are making an assumption based on incomplete information. Surely you can see the problem with that.



    i can only state it ad nauseum


    once in 70 talking to generalisimo


    50 tv appearances in the same time. olympics etc.



    Even the dems are pissed at him over him putting these things over healthcare.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #14
    You kids get off my lawn!
    Glinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,716

    Re: Obama to take weeks to study Afghanistan strategy

    Regurgitating the same absurd lies and manufactured innuendo does not change the facts. Get over it, Rev. Your multiple threads on this issue constitute an epic fail on your part. Quite embarrassing.

    Obama has proven that he's working on the Afghanistan issue right now, even while dealing with other important matters.

    If you have any decency, if you have even the slightest smidgen of integrity or honesty, you'll drop this. Now.

  5. #15
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,353

    Re: Obama to take weeks to study Afghanistan strategy

    Quote Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
    Regurgitating the same absurd lies and manufactured innuendo does not change the facts. Get over it, Rev. Your multiple threads on this issue constitute an epic fail on your part. Quite embarrassing.

    Obama has proven that he's working on the Afghanistan issue right now, even while dealing with other important matters.

    If you have any decency, if you have even the slightest smidgen of integrity or honesty, you'll drop this. Now.



    yes there will be no critisizm of speaking ill of the god king.




    so i take your reponse is that you can't prove what I asked?


    like I said, Game set match.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #16
    You kids get off my lawn!
    Glinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,716

    Re: Obama to take weeks to study Afghanistan strategy

    Poor Rev.

    It's so awful when you've inserted not only one foot, but the other foot AND an elbow into your fat mouth, only to find out that you're completely and utterly wrong, and that your extreme partisanship is flapping in the breeze like a pair of ****-stained undies, but the facts is the facts.

    You were wrong. Get over it.

  7. #17
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama to take weeks to study Afghanistan strategy

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    i can only state it ad nauseum


    once in 70 talking to generalisimo


    50 tv appearances in the same time. olympics etc.



    Even the dems are pissed at him over him putting these things over healthcare.
    None of which is worth anything. The vast majority of his time, we do not know for sure what Obama is doing, nor do we know how many people he has working on issues with Afghanistan, nor do we know if he is waiting for certain information or analysis.

    Should he stop and do nothing while he waits for what he needs to make a decision.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #18
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Obama to take weeks to study Afghanistan strategy

    Isn't a part of the Presidents job to delegate responsibility?

    I'll wait to see what the military leaders/strategists come up with before I jump to hasty conclusions.

  9. #19
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,353

    Re: Obama to take weeks to study Afghanistan strategy

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Isn't a part of the Presidents job to delegate responsibility?

    I'll wait to see what the military leaders/strategists come up with before I jump to hasty conclusions.



    Hasty was February.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #20
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama to take weeks to study Afghanistan strategy

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Hasty was February.
    Is the situation today the same as it was in February?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •