Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 395

Thread: 43 U.S. Troops Have Died in Afghanistan Since Gen. McChrystal Called for Reinforcemen

  1. #31
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: 43 U.S. Troops Have Died in Afghanistan Since Gen. McChrystal Called for Reinforc

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Wrong again. All you are claiming he has done has taken a small portion of his time. he can do more than one thing at once, just as Bush could lead the country while on vacation. This bitch is nothing different than the bitch about Bush's vacations.






    If I felt you had any evidence to support your position, if I felt that Obama was not working for the best interest of the country or the troops, I would be right there bitching with you. Love of our military is not something I believe should superseded by partisanship. I think you are wrong in your premise, which does not make me care for our troops any less, and I am extremely pissed you would even make that accusation. I don't get actually pissed often about things said on this board, but that really does it.

    Let me ask you then. If this pisses you off, how do you thnk I feel when you suggested I was using the troops to feign outrage over Obama?

    I am not just some internet pogue fighting for a political party. I am a Veteran, a combat veteran at that. I have strong feelings about these things no matter who's doing the fiddling.


    Stop and think about it. Then lets continue.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #32
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 43 U.S. Troops Have Died in Afghanistan Since Gen. McChrystal Called for Reinforc

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Let me ask you then. If this pisses you off, how do you thnk I feel when you suggested I was using the troops to feign outrage over Obama?

    I am not just some internet pogue fighting for a political party. I am a Veteran, a combat veteran at that. I have strong feelings about these things no matter who's doing the fiddling.


    Stop and think about it. Then lets continue.
    Let's look at the title of this thread: "43 U.S. Troops Have Died in Afghanistan Since Gen. McChrystal Called for Reinforcements" The use of the number dead is an emotional appeal. It is no different than using the number of troops who died while Bush was on vacation, which was an equally bad assertion.

  3. #33
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: 43 U.S. Troops Have Died in Afghanistan Since Gen. McChrystal Called for Reinforc

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Let's look at the title of this thread: "43 U.S. Troops Have Died in Afghanistan Since Gen. McChrystal Called for Reinforcements" The use of the number dead is an emotional appeal. It is no different than using the number of troops who died while Bush was on vacation, which was an equally bad assertion.


    wait, did I use that, or did forum rules dictate I use that as the title?



    But, again, lets get back to what pissed us off. You made a claim about me, that was wrong.


    I later made a claim about you, that you say is wrong.


    So lets do this and not assume that the others have political reasonings at the core of our positions.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #34
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 43 U.S. Troops Have Died in Afghanistan Since Gen. McChrystal Called for Reinforc

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    wait, did I use that, or did forum rules dictate I use that as the title?
    Touche, though in my defense I will point out that you have repeated the number several times.


    But, again, lets get back to what pissed us off. You made a claim about me, that was wrong.


    I later made a claim about you, that you say is wrong.


    So lets do this and not assume that the others have political reasonings at the core of our positions.
    I will agree to this.

  5. #35
    Professor
    Joe1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    TX
    Last Seen
    04-22-14 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,829

    Re: 43 U.S. Troops Have Died in Afghanistan Since Gen. McChrystal Called for Reinforc

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    wait, did I use that, or did forum rules dictate I use that as the title?
    There were dozens of news stories to choose from, you chose to use the most hyper-partisan among them.

    I thought conservatives believed in personal responsibility. ... Take some.

  6. #36
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: 43 U.S. Troops Have Died in Afghanistan Since Gen. McChrystal Called for Reinforc

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1991 View Post
    There were dozens of news stories to choose from, you chose to use the most hyper-partisan among them.

    I thought conservatives believed in personal responsibility. ... Take some.


    This is a lie on your part. Please, show some class.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #37
    Professor
    Joe1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    TX
    Last Seen
    04-22-14 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,829

    Re: 43 U.S. Troops Have Died in Afghanistan Since Gen. McChrystal Called for Reinforc

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    This is a lie on your part. Please, show some class.
    There have been a weeks worth of stories about McChrystal's assessment.

    You chose to use a story with the most partisan provocation. Fact.

  8. #38
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: 43 U.S. Troops Have Died in Afghanistan Since Gen. McChrystal Called for Reinforc

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1991 View Post
    There have been a weeks worth of stories about McChrystal's assessment.

    You chose to use a story with the most partisan provocation. Fact.



    Lie.


    I picked the 1st one I saw. get over me critisizing your god king.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #39
    Professor
    Joe1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    TX
    Last Seen
    04-22-14 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,829

    Re: 43 U.S. Troops Have Died in Afghanistan Since Gen. McChrystal Called for Reinforc

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Lie.

    I picked the 1st one I saw. get over me critisizing your god king.
    And "picking" is a choice. Fact.

    And we all know Obama is not God, Morgan Freeman is.



  10. #40
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: 43 U.S. Troops Have Died in Afghanistan Since Gen. McChrystal Called for Reinforc

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1991 View Post
    And "picking" is a choice. Fact.

    And we all know Obama is not God, Morgan Freeman is.





    I dont think obama is a kenyan or a ass humping crackhead. whats your point?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •