Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 395

Thread: 43 U.S. Troops Have Died in Afghanistan Since Gen. McChrystal Called for Reinforcemen

  1. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: 43 U.S. Troops Have Died in Afghanistan Since Gen. McChrystal Called for Reinforc

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    So far he's handled it far better than Obamalama





    Please link to his "chain of command" and please link to how he violated it. /facepalm
    I disagree but....What military experience do you really have Rev?...Care to be specific/

  2. #122
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: 43 U.S. Troops Have Died in Afghanistan Since Gen. McChrystal Called for Reinforc

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    I disagree but....What military experience do you really have Rev?...Care to be specific/



    If you think you are going to be able to attack my military background, I advise you to think better of it.


    USAF TACP FAC, Gulf war vet. I put the "smart" in those smart bombs. I also been to the balkans, and worked as a PMC way before it was cool.


    Tread carefully.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: 43 U.S. Troops Have Died in Afghanistan Since Gen. McChrystal Called for Reinforc

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post

    That said, this isn't excuse-making, this is reality. Why are you refusing to acknowledge, as a man with military experience, that this is how things work in the military?
    I think the answer is that the good Rev. really has no military experience. Care to prove me wrong Rev?

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: 43 U.S. Troops Have Died in Afghanistan Since Gen. McChrystal Called for Reinforc

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    If you think you are going to be able to attack my military background, I advise you to think better of it.


    USAF TACP FAC, Gulf war vet. I put the "smart" in those smart bombs. I also been to the balkans, and worked as a PMC way before it was cool.


    Tread carefully.
    Are you saying you were actually in the U.S. Military? ...I'm just trying to clarify what your saying. (I have no clue what TACP FAC are??...care to explain to a civilian?)
    Last edited by Devil505; 10-07-09 at 03:41 PM.

  5. #125
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: 43 U.S. Troops Have Died in Afghanistan Since Gen. McChrystal Called for Reinforc

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    I think the answer is that the good Rev. really has no military experience. Care to prove me wrong Rev?



    You can come by and see my DD214 anytime you wish. PM me and ill let you know how to find me.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: 43 U.S. Troops Have Died in Afghanistan Since Gen. McChrystal Called for Reinforc

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    You can come by and see my DD214 anytime you wish. PM me and ill let you know how to find me.
    Still talking gibberish to us civilians. A few simple question, requiring no personal info release:

    1. What branch of our military were you in?
    2. What was you final rank?
    3. Where were you deployed & when?


    Please no hieroglyphics, just straight talk us civilians can understanding.

  7. #127
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: 43 U.S. Troops Have Died in Afghanistan Since Gen. McChrystal Called for Reinforc

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Are you saying you were actually in the U.S. Military? ...I'm just trying to clarify what your saying. (I have no clue what TACP FAC are??...care to explain to a civilian?)


    Foward Air Controller. Tactical Air Control Party. Google it.

    Are you sure you want to go down this road? 2nd warning.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #128
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: 43 U.S. Troops Have Died in Afghanistan Since Gen. McChrystal Called for Reinforc

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Still talking gibberish to us civilians. A few simple question, requiring no personal info release:

    1. What branch of our military were you in?
    USAF

    2. What was you final rank?
    Technical Seargent.

    3. Where were you deployed & when?

    I was deployed to Kuwait/southern Iraq for Operation Desert Storm in 1990. among many other places.




    Please no hieroglyphics, just straight talk us civilians can understanding.

    Any more questions
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: 43 U.S. Troops Have Died in Afghanistan Since Gen. McChrystal Called for Reinforc

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Foward Air Controller. Tactical Air Control Party. Google it.

    Are you sure you want to go down this road? 2nd warning.
    Look Rev.......I'm not asking any personal info from you & don;'t really understand your animosity. I have been questioned quite a bit about my DEA background & offered to supply proof to a DP administrator or mod if asked.
    I never got this upset or threatened anyone for asking.
    You have claimed expertise in the military realm & I think it fair to ask for bona fides.......Don't you?

  10. #130
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: 43 U.S. Troops Have Died in Afghanistan Since Gen. McChrystal Called for Reinforc

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Look Rev.......I'm not asking any personal info from you & don;'t really understand your animosity. I have been questioned quite a bit about my DEA background & offered to supply proof to a DP administrator or mod if asked.
    I never got this upset or threatened anyone for asking.
    You have claimed expertise in the military realm & I think it fair to ask for bona fides.......Don't you?



    I have provided you everything you need. You want more proof, come see me in person.



    Many people here know me and can verify to a PF d00d, my credentials. You want to make this thread about me questioning my service. You need to check fire old man. I don't need to "Prove" anything to you, but you are free to come see for yourself at anytime old man.



    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •