2001-2008: Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.
2009-2016: Dissent is the highest form of racism.
2017-? (Probably): Dissent is the highest form of misogyny.
don't reproach The open eyed Prof for politics being side splitting
1. obama has been sitting on a secret afghanistan assessment of unambiguous awfulness since aug 30
2. he went on five sunday talks on sept 20 to claim (LOL!) that he's awaiting word and that no one has asked for more troops
3. he was outed the next day, monday, sept 21, by bob woodward---LOL!
4. the prez is pressuring his generals to put off their reports even tho mcchrystal has made crystal clear delay is death---NOT funny
5. the pentagon's press secty says it's not obama who's asked for a "scrubbing," it's gates---decidedly droll
6. the president primps and preens over his pretty pledge for a nuke purged planet (LOL!), knowing all along the next day he's gonna have to confront qom and the autocrat's crass contradiction of the council
7. rumors abound that mcchrystal is contemplating quitting, just like the brits, just like panetta---very serious
8. obama in march blew the iranians a kiss, already apprised of occurrences at qom
9. he's still, for all anyone knows, anticipating almonds and arabica with ahmedinejad---absurd
10. and obama's supporters think he's smart cuz he pensively strokes his CHIN
Actually, I was quite thinking the opposite. As in, wtf is the problem with all the righties? If you don't like it, whatever. Can't see the benefit from not wanting to hear that SecDef and CiC work well together .... but not liking it to the extent of posting negative messages about it????
Sure is hard to take the right seriously, sometimes.
Why do you say this stuff? It's just not true.
Unanimous confirmation in committee, 95-2 in the full senate, and impressive reviews of his confirmation hearings.
Senate committee approves Gates nomination - CNN.com
Robert Gates' impressive confirmation hearings. - By Fred Kaplan - Slate Magazine
Gates Confirmed by U.S. Senate as Next Secretary of Defense - Bloomberg.com