Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 128

Thread: Glenn Beck's Day of Fasting and Prayer

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Glenn Beck's Day of Fasting and Prayer

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    Really? Tell me? Can you see these words crossing the lips of either Cheney, Palin, Beck or Bin Laden?

    "I want the US to succeed in every way under the leadership of President Obama"
    Why the hell should anyone who disagrees with Obama's idea of success want him to succeed? Please, explain it to me.

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Glenn Beck's Day of Fasting and Prayer

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I find the left's recently found hatred of Glenn Beck strange and amusing.

    Beck was a nobody when he was on CNN. I watched him sometimes because he seemed honest and sincere, which he is, and he spoke about some issues I was interested in. When nobody was paying attention to him he was saying the same stuff he says now:

    The government is too big. Politicians are corrupt. Here's the stories the media isn't covering that they should be.

    And he was saying all of this while Bush was in the White House, but now that Beck is on Fox and attacking their Messiah (for the same reasons he attacked Bush) he's suddenly become part of the right wing propaganda machine. Funny how that works...

    Beck's eccentric but he's not a bad guy. He honestly cares about this country and is worried about the direction our government is taking us in. The liberal hatred of him is just typical really. Their media overlords have labeled Beck (right-wing Christian zealot!!!) and ordered their little O-bot minions to attack him at every opportunity. This thread is a great example of that...
    I'll take the "Messiah" over a "Rightwing Christian zealot" any day.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Glenn Beck's Day of Fasting and Prayer

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    Really? Exactly where were your and these other concerned citizens voices last year when it was most apparent that Republican policies were destroying our country's economy? This crap started even before President Obama took office...your argument is incoherant as is Becks, Cheney's and Palin's.
    Funny you should ask, because when Beck was on CNN he consistently derided Bush's policies, for the exact same reasons he now derides Obama's policies.

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Glenn Beck's Day of Fasting and Prayer

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    I'll take the "Messiah" over a "Rightwing Christian zealot" any day.
    If you're not going to respond to the points I made then don't even bother speaking to me.

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Glenn Beck's Day of Fasting and Prayer

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    Source?

    spatula10strokes
    Do you ever visit liberal blogs? MoveOn.org? Democratic Underground? Liberal media outlets?

    They hate Beck. Everytime he does or says something they waste no time in attacking him.

  6. #56
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: Glenn Beck's Day of Fasting and Prayer

    I see pople disagreeing with his views, but I don't see


    "Their media overlords"

    "have labeled Beck (right-wing Christian zealot!!!)"

    "and ordered their little O-bot minions to attack him at every opportunity."

    Either of those.
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Glenn Beck's Day of Fasting and Prayer

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Why the hell should anyone who disagrees with Obama's idea of success want him to succeed? Please, explain it to me.
    Hey I agree there a SOME who might just feel they have a legimate argument, but they look foolish after condoning the last adminstrations antics. All the while trying to distance themselves as far as they can away from George Bush and Dick Cheney. There are many that are out there complaining for the sole reason that they simply do not want to agree with the fact that they lost an election fair and square through every fault of their own.

    I remember during the economic meltdown last year when he signed the stimulus bill. George JR. only managed to come out of hiding to do a 30 second dimwit speech and then ran back into the Whitehouse without taking questions.

    If i would have supported that mans policies i wouldn't want to admit it either and i certainly would be distancing myself from it too.

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Glenn Beck's Day of Fasting and Prayer

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    I see pople disagreeing with his views, but I don't see


    "Their media overlords"

    "have labeled Beck (right-wing Christian zealot!!!)"

    "and ordered their little O-bot minions to attack him at every opportunity."

    Either of those.
    I don't see it either. I'm waiting for the link.

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Glenn Beck's Day of Fasting and Prayer

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    I see pople disagreeing with his views, but I don't see


    "Their media overlords"

    "have labeled Beck (right-wing Christian zealot!!!)"

    "and ordered their little O-bot minions to attack him at every opportunity."

    Either of those.
    Fine, I took some poetic liscence but in effect it is the same.

    You got little Obamaphiles who read their liberal blogs, get their liberal emails, and all that good stuff talking trash about Glenn Beck and then they come here and spout it off. I wonder where the OP got his motivation to post this crap, for instance.

    It's like when people talk about the town-hall shouters, who supposedly get their directions from the GOP special interests. But I guess only the right is allowed to have evil overlords.

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Glenn Beck's Day of Fasting and Prayer

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    Hey I agree there a SOME who might just feel they have a legimate argument, but they look foolish after condoning the last adminstrations antics. All the while trying to distance themselves as far as they can away from George Bush and Dick Cheney. There are many that are out there complaining for the sole reason that they simply do not want to agree with the fact that they lost an election fair and square through every fault of their own.

    I remember during the economic meltdown last year when he signed the stimulus bill. George JR. only managed to come out of hiding to do a 30 second dimwit speech and then ran back into the Whitehouse without taking questions.

    If i would have supported that mans policies i wouldn't want to admit it either and i certainly would be distancing myself from it too.
    Glenn Beck isn't one of those people. He frequently attacked Bush for the same reasons he now attacks Obama.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •