Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 63

Thread: Source: Wilson breaks $1 million

  1. #51
    Sage
    jackalope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-08-14 @ 01:54 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,494

    Re: Source: Wilson breaks $1 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    So how do YOU get YOUR check?

    Relevance?

  2. #52
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Source: Wilson breaks $1 million

    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
    So, in other words, you have no flipping idea what you are talking about, cuz you don't know if grocery stores are easy for poor people in inner cities to get to, or not?
    I know exactly what I'm talking about and that leads me to believe that you are totally clueless on the issue.

    So, based on that, you need to relate to us about all them hard times you experienced growing up.

    I've been there, done that. Perhaps you can tell us about when your old man sold the pine trees in the front yard to a logging contractor to buy groceries and keep the lights on. I think I speak for almost everyone when I say we can't wait to hear about how hard your had it growing up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #53
    Sage
    jackalope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-08-14 @ 01:54 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,494

    Re: Source: Wilson breaks $1 million

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I know exactly what I'm talking about and that leads me to believe that you are totally clueless on the issue.

    So, based on that, you need to relate to us about all them hard times you experienced growing up.

    I've been there, done that. Perhaps you can tell us about when your old man sold the pine trees in the front yard to a logging contractor to buy groceries and keep the lights on. I think I speak for almost everyone when I say we can't wait to hear about how hard your had it growing up.

    Actually, you've demonstrated YOU'RE clueless on the issue. You have no personal experience with inner cities, by your own claim, and have obviously not read anything on the subject, so you're just pulling stuff out your butt.


    In addition to personal experience, there's this marvelous notion of education:

    Google

  4. #54
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Source: Wilson breaks $1 million

    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
    Actually, you've demonstrated YOU'RE clueless on the issue. You have no personal experience with inner cities, by your own claim, and have obviously not read anything on the subject, so you're just pulling stuff out your butt.


    In addition to personal experience, there's this marvelous notion of education:

    Google
    Well, you know that all us po' southron folk ain't too ejumacated. But, you already know that since you're an authority on the subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #55
    Sage
    jackalope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-08-14 @ 01:54 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,494

    Re: Source: Wilson breaks $1 million

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Well, you know that all us po' southron folk ain't too ejumacated. But, you already know that since you're an authority on the subject.
    Well, I sure wouldn't speak for poor southern folk, but you ain't educated at all on the topic, and yet you spouted off anyway.

  6. #56
    Sage
    akyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,473

    Re: Source: Wilson breaks $1 million

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    time for acorn to show up in his district and register voters
    And disney characters and dead people too!
    Thank you

  7. #57
    Sage
    akyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,473

    Re: Source: Wilson breaks $1 million

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I believe ACORN's days are numbered.
    They just change their name and pop up somewhere else like bugs.


    ACORN Workers Indicted For Alleged Voter Fraud



    "Kwaim A. Stenson, Dale D. Franklin, Stephanie L. Davis and Brian Gardner -- were employed by ACORN as registration recruiters. They were each charged with two counts.

    Federal indictments allege the four turned in false voter registration applications. Prosecutors said the indictments are part of a national investigation.

    ACORN and Project Vote recruit and assign workers to low-income and minority neighborhoods to register people to vote.

    The Kansas City Election Board told KMBC they found suspicious forms, such as seven applications from one person and an application for a dead man.

    "There is some motive behind it -- this is not accidental," said Ray James with the Kansas City Election Board."
    Thank you

  8. #58
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Source: Wilson breaks $1 million

    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
    Well, I sure wouldn't speak for poor southern folk, but you ain't educated at all on the topic, and yet you spouted off anyway.

    You spoke with authority on the subject. An authority than can only come from personal experience, not what you're read in some Libbo nutroots blog. So, please, tell us from your first hand experience about how poor folks can't make it to the polls, because they an't get around to anywhere else. Put up, or shut up, whitebread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #59
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Source: Wilson breaks $1 million

    Quote Originally Posted by akyron View Post
    They just change their name and pop up somewhere else like bugs.


    ACORN Workers Indicted For Alleged Voter Fraud



    "Kwaim A. Stenson, Dale D. Franklin, Stephanie L. Davis and Brian Gardner -- were employed by ACORN as registration recruiters. They were each charged with two counts.

    Federal indictments allege the four turned in false voter registration applications. Prosecutors said the indictments are part of a national investigation.

    ACORN and Project Vote recruit and assign workers to low-income and minority neighborhoods to register people to vote.

    The Kansas City Election Board told KMBC they found suspicious forms, such as seven applications from one person and an application for a dead man.

    "There is some motive behind it -- this is not accidental," said Ray James with the Kansas City Election Board."
    We'll just have to stamp out tyrrany where ever it rears it ugly head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #60
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Source: Wilson breaks $1 million

    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
    Relevance?
    You seem to be an expert on welfare matters.... so how do you get your checks?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •