Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 80

Thread: "Bury Obamacare with Kennedy"??? [edited]

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    "Bury Obamacare with Kennedy"??? [edited]

    How can anyone - anyone - in their right mind think this sign is appropriate?

    I mean, how classless, how disgusting, do these nuts have to get before someone finally stands up to these crazies?

    Obama a Nazi?

    Obama a Marxist?

    Bury Obamacare with Kennedy?

    Absolutely disgusting behaviour.

    The brainlessness of these rabid right-wingers has reached epic levels.





    http://blogs.abcnews.com/george/2009...h-kennedy.html
    Last edited by RightinNYC; 09-12-09 at 11:24 PM.

  2. #2
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    re: "Bury Obamacare with Kennedy"??? [edited]







    Assholes are going to be assholes, regardless of their party.

    It was douchey when they did it, it's douchey now.

    Since I'm sure that conservatives aren't likely to listen to you and liberals aren't likely to listen to me, why don't we each try to deal with our own idiots rather than ranting about the other side?
    Last edited by RightinNYC; 09-12-09 at 09:21 PM.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    re: "Bury Obamacare with Kennedy"??? [edited]

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post






    Assholes are going to be assholes, regardless of their party.

    It was douchey when they did it, it's douchey now.

    Since I'm sure that conservatives aren't likely to listen to you and liberals aren't likely to listen to me, why don't we each try to deal with our own idiots rather than ranting about the other side?
    What do those signs have to do with me?

    Other than its your way of hijacking my thread with pointless nonsense.

    Furthermore, it is breaking news and should be put back in the breaking news forum asap.

  4. #4
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,159

    re: "Bury Obamacare with Kennedy"??? [edited]

    Limit, RinNYC just p'wned your butt. You postulated right-wing douchery, he countered with pertinent examples of Left-wing douchery. Accept it and move on, before the brand of "hysterical hyperpartisan hack" is burned forever into your forehead for all to see.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    re: "Bury Obamacare with Kennedy"??? [edited]

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    Limit, RinNYC just p'wned your butt. You postulated right-wing douchery, he countered with pertinent examples of Left-wing douchery. Accept it and move on, before the brand of "hysterical hyperpartisan hack" is burned forever into your forehead for all to see.
    Sorry, but no one was owned.

    Every case is based on it own merits.

    One event has nothing to do with the other, no matter how desperate you want to link the two.

  6. #6
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,749

    re: "Bury Obamacare with Kennedy"??? [edited]

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    Sorry, but no one was owned.

    Every case is based on it own merits.

    One event has nothing to do with the other, no matter how desperate you want to link the two.
    All you have demonstrated is that it isn't just the Bushneviks who are douche bags.

    Moderator's Warning:
    "Bury Obamacare with Kennedy"??? [edited]
    Moving this thread to the Penalty Box.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    re: "Bury Obamacare with Kennedy"??? [edited]

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    All you have demonstrated is that it isn't just the Bushneviks who are douche bags.

    Moderator's Warning:
    "Bury Obamacare with Kennedy"??? [edited]
    Moving this thread to the Penalty Box.
    But its breaking news, it should not be moved to the penalty box, as per what RIGHTINNYC told me.

  8. #8
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,457
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: "Bury Obamacare with Kennedy"??? [edited]

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    Limit, RinNYC just p'wned your butt. You postulated right-wing douchery, he countered with pertinent examples of Left-wing douchery. Accept it and move on, before the brand of "hysterical hyperpartisan hack" is burned forever into your forehead for all to see.
    I don't quite agree.

    Though all the signs shown in this thread show extreme douchery, there is a big difference between the one posted by the OP, and the ones posted by Right. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears that the "bury with Kennedy" sign was not only mass produced, but it appears that there might be some type of sponsor (there's some type of logo at the bottom). The ones Right displayed were created once by douches on their own, with their own personal Crayolas and markers.

    In any event, this is certainly not breaking news.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  9. #9
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: "Bury Obamacare with Kennedy"??? [edited]

    The thread has been fixed and moved back upstairs, so let's keep it polite from here on.


    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    I don't quite agree.

    Though all the signs shown in this thread show extreme douchery, there is a big difference between the one posted by the OP, and the ones posted by Right. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears that the "bury with Kennedy" sign was not only mass produced, but it appears that there might be some type of sponsor (there's some type of logo at the bottom). The ones Right displayed were created once by douches on their own, with their own personal Crayolas and markers.

    In any event, this is certainly not breaking news.
    The first one was certainly a little more than crayon, but if you insist, here are some other mass-produced ones:











    Because I know that someone will inevitably say this, I'm not using these examples to excuse the idiocy of the poster in the OP. The point is that nothing about this is remotely new. It's just the way douches act, and we should condemn it wherever it comes from.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  10. #10
    Educator ScottD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    06-27-11 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    977

    Re: "Bury Obamacare with Kennedy"??? [edited]

    The most likely culprit for that sign is the American Life League. If you look closely at higher resolution photos of the sign, the logo on the bottom of the poster consists of the letters "ALL".
    Last edited by ScottD; 09-12-09 at 11:40 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •