Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 203

Thread: Town Hall Protesters Shout Down Disabled Woman

  1. #1
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Town Hall Protesters Shout Down Disabled Woman

    Town hall protesters shout down a disabled woman for asking a question. They also attacked others who actually opposed reform but sounded liberal to them. Again this isn't about health care but rather about trying to hurt the democrats.

    Health Care Reform Town Hall: no room for a centrist - NJ.com

  2. #2
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,420

    Re: Town Hall Protesters Shout Down Disabled Woman

    What are you talking about, those pieces of sh*t have some real class compared to their ideological brethren, after all, they are just shouting down disabled people. At least they are not accusing them of "supporting Nazi policies", or "wanting to kill Trig" too.

    These people are an embarrassment to humanity.
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  3. #3
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: Town Hall Protesters Shout Down Disabled Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    What are you talking about, those pieces of sh*t have some real class compared to their ideological brethren, after all, they are just shouting down disabled people. At least they are not accusing them of "supporting Nazi policies", or "wanting to kill Trig" too.

    These people are an embarrassment to humanity.
    What about th SEIU thugs assaulting people who oppose Obamacare? An Obamacare opponent got his finger bitten off last night. Why aren't you up in arms about the violence that is directed at OC opponents?

    I don't know why you're all so shocked, unless you're just pissed that your own tactics are being used against you.

    You say these folks are an embarressment to humanity. What's next, are they going to be, "sub-human"? That would be a blast from the past.
    Last edited by apdst; 09-03-09 at 12:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #4
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dallas-Ft.Worth
    Last Seen
    11-28-09 @ 02:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    541

    Re: Town Hall Protesters Shout Down Disabled Woman

    I love the two ladies at the 4:40 time point.

    They articulate their argument much the same way these right wing lemmings in this forum do.

    By being 100% misinformed.
    Last edited by dragondad; 09-03-09 at 12:42 PM.

  5. #5
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: Town Hall Protesters Shout Down Disabled Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by dragondad View Post
    I love the lady at the 4:40 time point.

    She articulates her argument much the same way these right wing lemmings in this forum do.
    Ain't it great living in America? Everyone has a voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #6
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,420

    Re: Town Hall Protesters Shout Down Disabled Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What about th SEIU thugs assaulting people who oppose Obamacare?
    You mean the black guy in Saint Louis where from all accounts looks like he was one, uninjured, and two may well have started the fight himself.

    An Obamacare opponent got his finger bitten off last night.
    Evidence?

    You say these folks are an embarressment to humanity.
    I had no idea that it was controversial to a right winger to say that people that shout down the disabled were an embarrassment to humanity. You guys are setting the bar lower every day. I thought it had pretty much hit rock bottom when Limbaugh was mocking a Parkinson's sufferer and a 12 year old that talked about how he was helped by SCHIP.
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  7. #7
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,420

    Re: Town Hall Protesters Shout Down Disabled Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Ain't it great living in America? Everyone has a voice.
    Yes, everyone has a voice, even the Klan, Neo-Nazis, blowhard narcissists on talk radio, and sacks of **** that shout down the disabled in town halls.

    Just because someone can say something does not mean that what they say is not offensive and should be defended or justified in any way.
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  8. #8
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Town Hall Protesters Shout Down Disabled Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What about th SEIU thugs assaulting people who oppose Obamacare? An Obamacare opponent got his finger bitten off last night. Why aren't you up in arms about the violence that is directed at OC opponents?

    I don't know why you're all so shocked, unless you're just pissed that your own tactics are being used against you.

    You say these folks are an embarressment to humanity. What's next, are they going to be, "sub-human"? That would be a blast from the past.

    Its still unclear what started the altercation with the man getting his finger bitten. Reports I've read have the man who got bitten punching the other guy first. Wonder if it was Mike Tyson he punched

  9. #9
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: Town Hall Protesters Shout Down Disabled Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    You mean the black guy in Saint Louis where from all accounts looks like he was one, uninjured, and two may well have started the fight himself.
    Evidence?



    Evidence?
    Sure, enjoy:

    Man's Finger Bitten Off in Scuffle at Health Care Rally - KTLA


    I had no idea that it was controversial to a right winger to say that people that shout down the disabled were an embarrassment to humanity. You guys are setting the bar lower every day. I thought it had pretty much hit rock bottom when Limbaugh was mocking a Parkinson's sufferer and a 12 year old that talked about how he was helped by SCHIP.

    She gets a special pass to speak her mind, because she's disabled? Or is she disabled and a supporter of Obamacare? I bet you wouldn't say that if she opposed OC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #10
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Town Hall Protesters Shout Down Disabled Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Evidence?





    Sure, enjoy:

    Man's Finger Bitten Off in Scuffle at Health Care Rally - KTLA





    She gets a special pass to speak her mind, because she's disabled? Or is she disabled and a supporter of Obamacare? I bet you wouldn't say that if she opposed OC.

    So you're basically saying she can be shouted down just because you oppose her. That no one should be allowed to ask questions but rather shouted down. How is this healthy debate for a democratic society?

    You don't get the point, these people also shouted down others at the event that actually opposed the bill but they sounded liberal because they quoted intellectuals

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •